Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35
4.4

DU
Donald U.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD
05/27/2013 Category: Service
Craig our salesman was excellent.
I would give Craig a 10 out of 10

LP
LAURIE P.
CHEVROLET VOLT
05/22/2013 Category: Service
Reliable service
They were very helpful with my Volt brake pad fix. Had a newer volt for me to drive... Very considerate. ;)

GB
No selling presser

JOHN F.
05/21/2013 Category: Service
Their courteous people.
Great service, friendly staff, flexible and helpful picking up our car the next day after an oil change. Thank you.

Jeff D.
05/20/2013 Category: Sales
Very happy with Chevy Cruze purchase
I went to 3 other dealers and was tired of searching for a new Cruze. I stopped at this dealer on my way to eastern washington and they treated me so much better than the other all the others that I bought from them. Funny enough I didn't even have to wait for chris our sales guy to go back and fourth to the sales manager to give us the best price. He beat every other dealerships price without me even asking. Best car buying experience ive had!

KL
KAREN L.
Sammamish, WA
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
04/27/2013 Category: Service
Lack of Service Quality
This is a Long Story. Yet we tried to be Patient with the Service Dept. repeated Attempts to fix our cars. Our 2011 Traverse still under warranty was in a minimum of 6+ different times for repairs and they would have us pick it up at end of day as Finished. Only to tell us we needed more parts ordered or a different color ordered or they put the Wrong outside trim on? Also this is the 2nd Chevy vehicle we Own and bought from Michael's that had the right front Sunroof Drain tube Not even Connected from the factory. Therefore water was running inside the car. They refused to fix my 2010 Z-71, so I had to go to another Upholstery shop and pay Out Of Pocket for this Chevy Issue..? We are still trying to get Michael's to fix the 2011 Traverse correctly, but the leaking water stains are still there? Will they Ever Fix this Issue?

KG
KENNETH G.
Maple Valley, WA
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
04/24/2013 Category: Service
No Pressure, Straight Shooting, Friendly
Great sales staff and finance group. We had a simple, no hassle experience. The pricing was great and options focused to our needs.

Richard B.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD
04/19/2013 Category: Service
1st visit
Everything went fine. I only had a oil change though nothing major. I would like more feedback from someone on issues marked on checkoff sheet by the mechanic. For instance leaking coolant marked as red. How severe since I am going on a road trip right away is it going to cause problems?

Justin / Megan K.
Sammamish, WA
04/11/2013 Category: Service
Great customer service!
The service from everyone courteous, helpful and prompt.

MK
MATTHEW K.
Seattle, WA
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500HD
04/08/2013 Category: Service
Much improved service
I brought my truck in for a tire rotation and standard lube. They did the work quickly and well and washed my truck too. The staff and service seemed much more competent than the last time...

TD
TOM D.
GMC SIERRA 1500
04/05/2013 Category: Service
CARWASH AND INSIDE CLEAN
Really appreciated the unexpected carwash and inside cleaning!

NM
NATALIE M.
CHEVROLET CAMARO
04/01/2013 Category: Service
excellent customer service
went out of their way to make sure my repair was under warranty, and washed my car before giving it back.

JN
JOHN N.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500HD
03/20/2013 Category: Service
Problem Hopefully Resolved
Michael's Chevrolet in Issaquah was very concerned and helpful with the problem we were having with our truck. They ordered a part and hopefully have fixed the problem!

DAVID G.
Rocky Mount, NC
HONDA CR-V
03/15/2013 Category: Sales
The sales person
The sales guy was very friendly and worked with us to get what we wanted.

ME
Michael E.
Maple Valley, WA
GMC YUKON
03/13/2013 Category: Service
The communication and service were prompt and Jeff took the time necessary to explain and recommend things thoroughly.

PM
PATRICK M.
SATURN ION
03/12/2013 Category: Service
Quick and accurate responses.
Timely and courteous, quality service.

JN
JACOB N.
Puyallup, WA
03/11/2013 Category: Sales
Straight forward and professional
I would recommend everyone to purchase there car here. It was an enjoyable experience purchasing my car.

EL
ERIN L.
Renton, WA
BUICK ENCLAVE
03/04/2013 Category: Service
Crappy service
I was given a car that had a gas tank that states E-85 gasoline, I ran out of gas and had to negioate with onstar to bring me free gas, and provide me service eventhough this wasn't my car.

LZ
LISA Z.
FORD EXPLORER
02/14/2013 Category: Service
Doesn't back their deal
Bought a car with 9 oil changes. Had one oil change free, no problems. Second one they wanted me to pay but ended up free, third one I had to pay and was told there was no such deal. Making me look absolutely stupid! I have bought two cars there and I will not be paying a third....three times your out!

EH
EDIN H.
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
02/01/2013 Category: Sales
LOVE OUR NEW CHEVY
We purchased our new Chevy a couple days ago from Brett Osaka. He was very informative and knowledgeable about his vehicles. And was quite honest with any questions we had, he didn't make stuff up just so we would purchase. Brett and his manager went out of their way to get us the vehicle we would like and to keep it all in our budget. We left with a fantastic vehicle at a fantastic price. I will highly recommend Michael's Chevrolet to everyone I know and they will forever be my #1 choice of dealership to purchase a Chevy from.

I'd like to thank everyone there for their help! And appreciate your no pressure sales!

You guys are honestly the greatest dealership we've ever purchased a vehicle from.