Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35

RN
RAYMOND N.
Issaquah, WA
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD CLASSIC
02/01/2013 Category: Service
Oil changed and tail- light fixed on schedule, while I waited. Good work!

James S.
CHEVROLET TAHOE
02/01/2013 Category: Service
Good service but had to come back
O2 sensor replacement based on diagnosis and they didn't have the part so had to come back next day. Good service but would have been nice to do in all one trip.

WP
WAYNE P.
CADILLAC CTS
01/28/2013 Category: Sales
Love my new car and the deal was good too.
I had no haggling, and I made the deal I wanted without pressure. Refreshing...for a change. Thanks Bill

Ed B.
Black Diamond, WA
01/26/2013
Patty (receptions) Craig (car sales) Jaira (parts) not sure of spelling of last name :-(

Edward B.
Black Diamond, WA
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
01/26/2013 Category: Service
Great receptions and parts department
Great mechanics

KL
KAREN L.
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
01/26/2013 Category: Service
Did Not confirm all 5 items I brought the car in for repair?
The service Dept. agreed with 2 of 5 items that I returned the car for. The work was Not completed in a full day, parts were ordered and no one has called back yet to Fix ANY of it??? DUH

MT
MIKE T.
CHEVROLET S-10 BLAZER
01/19/2013 Category: Service
was dissapointed on the last 2 visits
was very dissapointed in service and answers. i was charged for somthing believe they should have seen it on last visit. plese call if more info needed 206-788-6820.

JEANETTE M.
North Bend, WA
CHEVROLET COBALT
01/01/2013 Category: Sales
customer service
Craig was great to work with

DV
DAVID V.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD
12/28/2012 Category: Service
The Service Shop
The Service staff most important is Kevin Rose. I drive from Renton just because Kevin is there.

MK
MATTHEW K.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500HD
12/27/2012 Category: Service
Service department doesn't do what's asked of them...
I am usually happy with the folks at Michael's Chevrolet. Craig Bennett sold me my truck and I would recommend him any day. He rocks.

Their service department leaves much to be desired though.

I stopped by Michael's Chevrolet of Issquah for a oil change and DEF fill up on my 2012 Silverado Diesel truck the other week.

This is the second oil change / DEF fill up I've had them do (as part of the complimentary maintenance plan they gave me when I bought the truck).

Both times I've specifically asked them to do a DEF fill up, and both times I got my truck back without the fluid being filled up. DEF is a consumable fluid on newer Diesel engines and lasts 5,000 to 7,000 miles, just about how often I need to get my oil changed.

When I brought it to the attention of the service manager, he mentioned that it's not something they fill up until the light comes on indicating low levels. Fine, that's okay, just tell me! They didn't even mention it, even though it was printed out on the service estimate sheet.

I will go back and hopefully it will be better. If not then they've lost a customer.

WY
WEI MING Y.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
12/20/2012 Category: Sales
The service I have received from Michael's Chevrolet is very professional. They really know how to find a right car for you. The whole processes is very easy and smooth.

MI
MELANIE I.
PONTIAC VIBE
12/10/2012 Category: Service
They always do a great job and are quick. I trust them with our vehicles.

Stan M.
CHEVROLET AVALANCHE
11/30/2012 Category: Service
Friendly
Completed as scheduled.

Edward B.
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
11/27/2012 Category: Service
They should wash your car for you and go over the repairs and service to you car instead of toss the paper work to the receptionist and say "All Done"

MICHAEL R.
CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER
11/17/2012 Category: Service
Good customer service
patty and Craig are the best even from the time you come in the door.

GT
GISELLE T.
NISSAN XTERRA
10/23/2012 Category: Sales
Staff
Excellent experience all around. Factual, approachable and humorous. Thanks!!

TW
TIMOTHY W.
Lake Forest Park, WA
CHEVROLET VOLT
10/12/2012 Category: Sales
Great service, great support.
Incredibly helpful and patient. I was in there four times, took me a year to buy the car (Me and decisions, not so much). They were always helpful and patient. I'd give them ten stars if I could.

JOSE A.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD CLASSIC
10/08/2012 Category: Service
Nice waiting area and no pressure sales!

AC
ASCHLEY C.
Maple Valley, WA
MITSUBISHI LANCER
10/08/2012 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service!
I needed my brakes replaced immediately and when I brought my vehicle in, they were able to get me in quickly and even got me a loaner vehicle! Much appreciated!

CT
CHRISTOPHER T.
Bellevue, WA
CHEVROLET VOLT
10/07/2012 Category: Service
Decent service, but forgot that I was waiting.
The service advisor and mechanic are friendly and helpful. I went in for a quick pre-paid annual service. Told them I will wait in the lounge, but they failed to come get me when my vehicle is finished.