4.3

Renton, WA
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500HD
10/10/2013 Category: Service
they took care of me
they got me in on short notice and were able to save the day.

CHAD W.

BRIAN V.
Renton, WA
09/30/2013 Category: Service
Professional and ethical
I was very satisfied with the buying process at Michael's Chevrolet. I made a couple visits before I decided to buy and they were very patient with me as I looked at the options and decided what I wanted to do. The sales staff didn't seem to have any issue with working with each other as I spoke to different salesmen on each trip. The manager's were very courteous and worked with me to get the best trade value and financing options for my purchase. I really don't have anything negative to say about the dealership. Great experience.

LL
lita l.
09/29/2013
In and out
They were friendly and ordered a part they lost at first service

PG
Patty G.
09/27/2013 Category: Service
Honest, fast, dependable, thorough, friendly
I bought my 2003 Silverado Chevy truck brand new and I've continued to have all service work done by Michael's. Love them!

RO
RON O.
CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER
09/27/2013 Category: Service
Always friendly
I have been going to Michael's for five years.
Very professional service.

AR
ANNETTE R.
Sammamish, WA
CHEVROLET UPLANDER
09/10/2013 Category: Service
Existing problem "fixed"? No, just not seen.
I always wonder why I come back here with any problems I have with my car. Any time there's a problem I've seen and I have brought it in, I'm told it's fixed, am charged for it, but it is still an issue. Why? Because I'm never asked to demonstrate the issue, foolishly accept that they have fixed it, and then have to bring it back to really be fixed. I just wish they'd call me and ask if they can't see the problem, rather than me having to come back again (and again and again) for the same issue!

Carl M.
Sammamish, WA
CHEVROLET TAHOE
09/01/2013 Category: Service
Oil Change
Jeff and the crew from end to end were great as usual. Oil change and ca wash in less than 30 minues!

DON M.
08/24/2013 Category: Service
The great service.
the service employees are very friendly and always recommended only what's needed when it comes to my car maintenance

JOHN G.

Bellevue, WA
CHEVROLET AVALANCHE
06/26/2013 Category: Service
Too expensive
I prefer using the dealership for maintenance but the last two times here have cost over double of what a non-dealership mechanic shop charges. Same part, same mechanics knowledge.

JAMES S.
Fall City, WA
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
06/20/2013 Category: Service
Fast Friendly Service
They were able to change the oil and filter, even though the engine said I had 60% oil life remaining

DF
DONALD F.
CHEVROLET IMPA
06/16/2013 Category: Service
Fuel Pump And Air flow sensor
I wish they would of found the air flow sensor first