Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35
4.4

AL
ALTON L.
CHEVROLET CORVETTE
08/01/2012 Category: Service
Fantastic Service, great communications!
The service team is great. They went out of their way to explain what they did to fix my car.

JOEL R.
Carnation, WA
GMC ACADIA
07/31/2012 Category: Service
Trust them to do the right thing
The people at Michaels Chevrolet of Issaquah are easy to work with and straight forward. No hassles, and they want to be sure they do right by their customers.

I definetly recommend them and will buy here again!

Jim / Karen D.
GMC SIERRA 2500HD
07/31/2012 Category: Service
Prompt and courteous
They get the vehicles in and out in a timely manner.

RL
ROLAND L.
CHEVROLET TRUCK EQUINOX
07/26/2012 Category: Sales
Smooth purchase of certified Equinox
I found the vehacle using an internet search and had great fast service t osee and test drive the vehicle without an appointment. Once chosen, the paperwork and financing/sticker-ready drive away was also quite painless. Bonus was a two-year free maintenance plan!

Keith/Michelle M.

CE
COURTNEY E.
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
07/18/2012 Category: Sales
Friendly staff and easy car buying experience
Staff was helpful and the car buying process was very quick and easy. A great experience!

JOHN L.
07/11/2012 Category: Service
AJ is awesome!
I've used Michael's Chevrolet for many years but by far, the best experience has been this recent one with our Suburban burning oil. AJ did a great job keeping us informed and talking us through the follow-up that was needed to make sure the problem was fixed.

EC
EUGENE C.
Maple Valley, WA
CHEVROLET MALIBU
07/02/2012 Category: Sales
Great Experience
We worked with Bill Boston, very easy going individual. We vivsited 4 different dealers that day and Bill was relief from stero-typical car salesmen.

MICHEAL L.
Renton, WA
FORD EXPLORER
07/02/2012 Category: Sales
Awesome Service! Awesome Deal! Awesome Truck!
The title of the review says it all!!

NM
NATALIE M.
CHEVROLET AVALANCHE
07/01/2012 Category: Service
Over The Top Service
I brought my truck into Michaels Chevrolet under somewhat emergency conditions. AJ Steele of Service evaluated and then jumped right on the situation without delay, most probably saving further damage and problems. And even though the cost outcome was not as they expected, the initial quote was honored and it appears the repair was absolutely top-notch.
Though we are now having to deal with some different mechanical concerns with the truck I am absolutely confident at this point in AJ Steele and the Service Department at Michaels Chevrolet and their commitment to handle this repair issue in a top notch fashion.
Should circumstances ultimately mean I decide to buy a new truck, Michaels Chevrolet will be my first go to option. I have already spoken to a Safes Rep, Mr. Bennett, for preliminary information on that possible new truck and found him friendly, chock full of information and eager to help, without the kind of pressure that is sometimes associated with car dealerships.
These Michaels Chevy guys are great to work with!

PM
PAUL M.
Renton, WA
06/30/2012 Category: Service
Great Place to Have a Car Serviced
I am always happy to bring my 2006 Suburban to the Issaquah location. It is easy access to get to compared to the Good Cherolet location in Renton where I live. People are nice and work is completed.

EF
ENOLA F.
Cle Elum, WA
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
06/30/2012 Category: Sales
Fast service, No hard sales
Nice people to work with

RICHARD C.
Redmond, WA
CHEVROLET SONIC
06/27/2012 Category: Sales
Chris and others there were so helpful and honest
The people at this dealership, especially Chris, went out of their way to get us the car we wanted, color, extras, everything. Everything was above board with no unnecessary games or bartering, just fair prices and honest treatment. They drove to pick up vehicle and get in in quickly and even tied balloons on it as a birthday present for me. Really nice people. We love the car and have already recommended dealership and car to othersl.

RO
RAMIRO O.
Snoqualmie, WA
CHEVROLET CAMARO
06/25/2012 Category: Sales
Camaro purchase
I got a good experience buying never felt pressure and always present good options

RP
ROY P.
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
06/25/2012 Category: Service
Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah
I really enjoy this dealership. The personnel are wonderful and helpful.

WM
WILLIAM M.
CHEVROLET TAHOE
06/22/2012 Category: Service
I have been going to Issaquah Chevrolet for 11 years, only because of the service I have received.

SCOTT C.
Kingston, WA
CHEVROLET CAMARO
Great Experience!
Craig Bennett is a huge asset to this company! Very nice working with him and I can certainly say he has "Earned" the rest of my business! He treated me and took care of my needs they way I take care of my customers needs. Very rare to find someone of this genuine caliber these days! Thanks Again Scott

DANIEL B.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
Service Review
Michale's Chevrolet service is outstanding.

RO
RON O.
CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER
Friendly, Professional,
Always look forward going to Michaels
for service!