Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35
4.4

Scott W.
Puyallup, WA
02/05/2019
Worst dealership and salesmen and worst finance.
I bought a car on Jan. 20, 2019. The car broke down 2 weeks later called and called the dealership after leaving several messages I finally got a hold of John in finance who sold me the car. I told him it was broke down and he never ask why or anything else. I have written to the owner and have not received and answer. This just shows you how much the appreciate their customers, once they sell you the car they want nothing else to do with you. I will never buy another car from them and I am getting rid of this car as soon as possible. I will never refer them and I will do my best to talk people out of going there. This is the 3rd. Review that I have done and I am going to keep doing them so that people know. If I could I would rate them a negative 5.

Jeff A.
Puyallup, WA
10/22/2018
Advertised Pricing Not Always What It Seems
Refused to honor their price posted in a Seattle Craigslist ad on Oct. 18th, 2018 for a 2016 GMC Sierra. I traveled 42 miles to find this out at my appt. Very frustrating, very disappointing. I provided my salesman a copy of the Craigslist ad and I made sure the Sales Manager (WB) was aware of the issue but neither helped.

The ad is still posted as of Oct. 22nd, 4 days after my visit. This ad was allegedly a mistake. If it was a mistake, why would the ad still be up? It only takes a few seconds to remove a Craigslist ad. Not immediately removing the ad increases the risk of more customers coming to Evergreen Chevrolet under false pretenses.

I would have given zero stars but my salesman, Forrest, was very good. I do not fault him for this issue.

I'm still willing to make a deal if we can agree
on the numbers.

If the owner or management leaves a comment asking me to contact them...please be very specific as to whom you want me to call.

**On Oct. 20th (2 days after my visit) the ad was updated to reflect that the vehicle is still available as of Oct. 20th. Price did not change. Why would you continue to advertise an ad (and even update it) of a falsely priced vehicle? If the price was really a mistake, why not change the price when you went to edit the ad to reflect it still being available as of Oct. 20th?

Timothy B.
01/30/2018
WORST CAR DEALER EVER
This is the worst car dealer I have ever dealt with. We purchased a Chevrolet Suburban from them before ownership changed and it has had nothing but problems. With our original purchase, we had free oil changes included. Evergreen Chevrolet tried not to honor those until we pulled out our paperwork. We've had our DVD player break down multiple times. The last time we took it, the car was over 3 years old and therefore out of warranty. They won't fix an issue that has been there and been fixed multiple times. Instead they want to charge $900. There have been other issues too - when I had to purchase new tires because of a flat, they didn't check the tire pressure and I had different pressure in all 4 wheels. In other words, DON'T GO TO THIS DEALER! The only reason we go back is because we had service included in our original purchase. We'll never buy here again.

BR
Branden R.
Lacey, WA
11/05/2017
Scam Artists
STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS! I was looking at a car in the area and scheduled a prepurchase inspection. I dropped the car off and went to lunch when I recieved a phone call from them saying they misquoted the price and it was actually going to be almost double the original price. During the inspection they also broke an ignition wire and asked what I wanted to do. Being that it wasn't my car I and I needed to get it back to the owner I had them replace it. The just replaced the one ignition wire and charged me almost double what I could have picked it up at an automotive store for. They also said they'd leave the rest of the new ignition wires in the car so I could replace the others when I got home, they did not do that either. Stay away from these scam artists!

CG
Carisa G.
Roy, WA
08/16/2017
Terrible Service
I bought a car from them a month ago, found major rodent damage, with droppings in the ac ducts. Which is a major health issue. They wouldn't pay the deductible.

ZL
Zach L.
Snoqualmie, WA
08/09/2016 Category: Service
Horrible service
I scheduled an appointment a week in advance for 8:30am to fix a check engine light and an oil change. I was at the dealership until 9:30am waiting for a ride and my vehicle had not left the parking lot. After not receiving any updates, at 4:30pm I called to get a status update. They said that they were able to get the oil change done, but were not able to get to the check engine. They offered to do it the following day and I accepted. The next day, again, I did not receive an update until I called at 4:30pm and even then they didn't call back until 5:10pm. They said they only finished part of the work. When I asked which part, they said the oil change. No kidding that was done the day before. I will not be going back.

ROBERT R.
Bothell, WA
FORD FOCUS
09/10/2015 Category: Service
could have been great
bought a used car with 23000 miles on it. Upon driving home I could smell a foul odor inside the car. I looked at the air vents and could see someone had sprayed something to cover up the smell. I called Paul Y. who told me to bring the car back in to have it shampooed. It took Paul two days to shampoo my car and the smell was still there. Paul suggested I take it to the Ford dealership perhaps is was something to do with the warranty? He made it clear that they would not be helping me out with the smell. I had to pay 365 dollars of my own money to get the car professionally detailed to get whatever smell it was out of my $21000 new used car. Michaels was an easy negotiation process horrible customer service and follow up. I am hoping that they contact me to attempt to make things right.

CN
CLIFFORD N.
Renton, WA
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD
01/03/2015 Category: Service
poor service at vehicle service check-in area, by one of Michael's employees.
I dropped my vehicle off the night before, so it would be there for a 8:00 am appoint. It didn't get looked at until the middle of the next business day. This was only after I called and complained. I wasn't keep in the loop. Had to call several times to find out what was wrong with my truck. The service man that was handling my paperwork, lied to us may times. Even went as far as to say the they washed the truck when they really didn't. This is the second time he has done this to us. I never want him to handle my service/paperwork again. He lies and doesn't keep you informed.

BD
BRIAN D.
Renton, WA
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
10/29/2014 Category: Service
I dropped my car off monday for oil change and three recall items. I did not get it back until thursday evening. I was provided a rental car but i had to go get it and leave deposit and pay for gas

Matt G.
05/30/2013 Category: Service
Not a trustworthy dealer
I wanted to share with you my experience at the Chevrolet of Issaquah dealer, I dropped off my car at the dealership on a Friday to have a few concerns looked at(getting to hot, squeak from rear passenger side, 50k maintenance). I received a call later that day stating that they had looked at my corvette and discovered that my radiator had been damaged and was leaking, I was told that a representative from my warranty company needed to verify what parts needed to be replaced in association to the problem and that this would take place within 2 business days. due to the weekend this meant it would take until Tuesday to get approval to order parts, I also was told that the rear squeak was due to loose nuts in the rear suspension and that they had inspected the struts as well and thought I might need to replace them due to a small amount of seepage. I then waited until I was called back on Tuesday to get confirmation as to what work needed to be done and what parts I might need to purchase myself that were not going to be covered under the warrant, when I received the call I was told that the warranty company was going to cover all the necessary parts for the radiator repair and that while my rear struts where showing a little seepage it was not deemed necessary for me to replace them yet, I was instructed that my parts were on order and that I could expect my car to be ready on Friday. when Friday arrived I waited for a call to let me know my car was ready, when 3pm came and I had not received a call I finally called the dealer to ask about when I could pick up the car, I was told that my service writer was gone but the person I spoke to checked on my car for me, when they checked they stated that my car was not being worked on do to parts not having arrived and that parts were expected on Monday, I was surprised to hear this to say the least having not received any communication to say that my car had been delayed, I hung up and after a few minutes of stewing over the lack of communication I called back and asked to speak with the service manager(Steve), after a few minutes on hold Steve answered and I spoke with him about how disappointed I was with the lack of communication and that I was going to be without my car for another weekend(A beautiful sunny one at that), Steve had no answers for me on why I had not received a call but did apologize and tell me he would look into it and call me back in 10 or so minutes before ending the call, He called me back about 10 minutes later and stated that one of the parts ordered had been the wrong part which caused the delay he again apologized about the delay and lack of communication but did nothing more to assuage my disappointment before ending the call. about 30 minutes later I then received a call from my service writer to apologize and state that he had to leave early to go somewhere and that my car would be a top priority on Monday. Monday finally arrived and they completed the work on my car. I went in to pick up the car and when I arrived I was told everything was fixed and the car was good to go. I was not offered any additional discount or services for the delay. after I paid for the work done I started to leave and then decided that lip service apologies where not enough to make me happy I returned to speak with Steve, after a conversation with Steve it was agreed that they would sign off on a track inspection for my car without charge (all the inspection should have been part of the 50k anyway). my service writer then went to talk with the mechanic and get the agreed form filled out and I thought everything was going to be fine, about 5-10 minutes later the service writer returned and stated that the mechanic would not sign off on the car due to the seeping rear struts, needless to say I was surprised by this as they had told me I didn’t need to replace them yet. I again spoke with Steve and he asked me to make an appointment to bring the car back so they could go back over the suspension and get the mechanic to sign off, I agreed to this after some discussion and left a very disappointed customer. since that discussion I have not returned to the dealer as I have no faith that I am being told the truth about issues with the car. a few other things that upset me further after leaving the dealership were that the mechanic failed to properly clean out the spilled coolant after his work and I spent the next few days smelling antifreeze burning off inside my engine compartment and as it turned out the squeak that he claimed to have fixed was not fixed and has continued to get worse. to say I don’t trust this dealership is an understatement and despite the offer of a free track inspection I still have not and will not return to this dealership to have any further work done to my Corvette.

Matt G.

Sammamish, WA
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
04/27/2013 Category: Service
Lack of Service Quality
This is a Long Story. Yet we tried to be Patient with the Service Dept. repeated Attempts to fix our cars. Our 2011 Traverse still under warranty was in a minimum of 6+ different times for repairs and they would have us pick it up at end of day as Finished. Only to tell us we needed more parts ordered or a different color ordered or they put the Wrong outside trim on? Also this is the 2nd Chevy vehicle we Own and bought from Michael's that had the right front Sunroof Drain tube Not even Connected from the factory. Therefore water was running inside the car. They refused to fix my 2010 Z-71, so I had to go to another Upholstery shop and pay Out Of Pocket for this Chevy Issue..? We are still trying to get Michael's to fix the 2011 Traverse correctly, but the leaking water stains are still there? Will they Ever Fix this Issue?

LZ
LISA Z.
FORD EXPLORER
02/14/2013 Category: Service
Doesn't back their deal
Bought a car with 9 oil changes. Had one oil change free, no problems. Second one they wanted me to pay but ended up free, third one I had to pay and was told there was no such deal. Making me look absolutely stupid! I have bought two cars there and I will not be paying a third....three times your out!

KL
KAREN L.
Sammamish, WA
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
01/26/2013 Category: Service
Did Not confirm all 5 items I brought the car in for repair?
The service Dept. agreed with 2 of 5 items that I returned the car for. The work was Not completed in a full day, parts were ordered and no one has called back yet to Fix ANY of it??? DUH

MT
MIKE T.
CHEVROLET S-10 BLAZER
01/19/2013 Category: Service
was dissapointed on the last 2 visits
was very dissapointed in service and answers. i was charged for somthing believe they should have seen it on last visit. plese call if more info needed 206-788-6820.

ROBERT W.
BUICK LESABRE
09/11/2012 Category: Service
Incompetence causes extra trips
Car was missing coolant reservoir cap after coolant service; service manager coiuld not find it or a replacement cap so I had to leave car for another day, meaning an extra trip and inconvenience to pickup car.
Also, cabin air filter was not replaced as I requested with stmt that this car has no cabin air filter. I showed service manager where it was. It is now on order and I will have to make still another trip to get it replaced. I think it should now be done at no cost to make up for my extra trips and mechanic's mistakes.

DON M.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
08/24/2012 Category: Service
Great service .
AJ was very accurate on the estimate for my repairs. They are always right on. Great prompt service and shuttle service. Thanks

Andrew / Dani S.
Fall City, WA
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
08/08/2012 Category: Service
Service department
The service in the service dept. was horrible.

MK
MICHAEL K.
CHEVROLET CAMARO
04/04/2012 Category: Sales
Service Dept advisors need a happy pill
What the heck is wrong with some of the service advisors? Would it hurt them to smile? Perhaps a friendly welcome? Nope. Grumpy. Its like you should be lucky and worthy to be there. I like Michaels but the service dept advisors need to learn some basic customer ettiquette from the sales dept. I may go get my vehicle serviced elsewhere....
nick c. from Evergreen Chevrolet responded on 04/05/2012
I would like the chance to hear about your experience please call me at 425-818-3102

JESSI H.
Maple Valley, WA
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
11/27/2014 Category: Service
It is a long wait
My wait was a little over 1 1/2 hours. It is a very basic oil change so I don't understand why it takes so long.