01/13/2021
Goes the extra mile
Evert Automotive thoroughly checked out my AWD RAV4 during an oil change and identified that the battery was dying-able to replace it-avoided being stranded who knows where and when. Advised me on upcoming fluid changes-transmission, transfer case, rear differential-answered all my questions-very helpful
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad we are able to answer all your questions and make sure your RAV4 is up to date on its maintenance needs.
Sara Evert

John M.
Honda Civic Si
01/07/2021
Great service. Always Prompt thorough and professional
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 02/15/2021

John,
Thank you. We appreciate your kind words and continued support.
Sara Evert

Brenda B.
Hyundai Accent
12/03/2020
Oil Change. Service is outstanding. The knowlege is always right on target
Friendly services, honesty and getting the job done in a beautiful timily manner. Cost reasonable

EB
Estela B.
Lexus IS 300
11/25/2020
Great local business to support
I like taking my cars to Evert because they are trustworthy. They educate and discuss issues and they will not do unnecessary work. Please support this local Elk Grove visit.

Joseph F.
Sloughhouse, CA
11/04/2020
Recheck
Great and efficient service as usual. Thank you

Joe S.
11/03/2020
This is a very honest auto shop. They don’t add on to the work order, in fact I have them tell me that a service I requested wasn’t needed. They always have always given me and my family a fair deal on all work and I have never had a bad experience with them.

ST
Shauna T.
10/27/2020
Always Honest and Accommodating
We’ve been utilizing the automotive services at Evert Automotive for the past 3 years. They are always honest and their pricing is affordable. They don’t mark up their parts and labor and they do a great job of communicating throughout the repair process. We won’t take our vehicles anywhere else!

John H.
10/27/2020
Best Auto Repair in Elk Grove
Evert's mechanics are thorough, honest, and reasonable in every way.

Laura S.
10/20/2020
Always excellent service!
Replaced the left front wheel bearing which had become unbelievably loud. Had my car back later that afternoon. SO much better!!

Michael H.
10/20/2020
Son’s pickup
I have been a customer for over 15 years. Greatly appreciate their honesty and integrity. Always get excellent service.

Bob B.
Galt, CA
10/07/2020
Recommended to all!
Very dependable and ALWAYS honest!

Mark B.
10/07/2020
Great Shop, very honest.
I’ve been using Everet for several years now with several different vehicles. Everet Auto is straight forward as honest as you will ever find. Their estimates are accurate and their time frame is concise. I highly recommend this shop to my friends and family. If there can’t do a specific job they recommend a shop that does and I have had good experiences with this also. Sincerely Mark B.

LH
Lanny H.
Kia Spectra
10/01/2020
Excellent service and caring people
My daughter's car went in for an oil change and some electrical problems. While in, they noticed a cracked radiator. They talked with her about how to maintain it until she could afford repairs, estimated to be $450. I spoke with Sara, one of the owners of the shop and she explained it fully. I told her to replace the radiator and I would pay for it. The cost came to $350. Lower than estimated! Thank you.

Joseph F.
Sloughhouse, CA
10/01/2020
Courteous and knowlegeable service
Appointment was easy to get. Informed of the problem and solution explained

Brenda B.
Hyundai Accent
09/28/2020
Oil Change. Service is outstanding. The knowlege is always right on target
Outstanding Services and Staff.