Sharon H.
06/22/2020
Very attentive
Very attentive, and reasonable. They treat their customers with respect and they don’t try and scam them

SP
Susan P.
Honda Element
06/22/2020
Excellent service. Correct every time
Service is excellent. On time, as priced. Friendly staff.

AE
Alison E.
Davis, CA
06/18/2020
Fast, Amazing Service
Evert Automotive staff are friendly and professional. They do great work!

ET
Elizabeth T.
Hyundai Accent
06/17/2020
Excellent service as always!
Thank you so much!

Summer S.
06/12/2020
Honest, friendly, quick!
An honest mechanic?! Heck yesssss

I will be coming back and sending all my friends as well.

IT
Imani T.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/11/2020
I’ve been a customer for years. Ever Automotive has consistently provided excellent customer service ,reasonable prices, and top notch car service.

KC
Kameron C.
Honda Civic Si
06/11/2020
Reliable & honest garage.
I have been bringing our cars here for years. My son needed work on his car (a/c) issues. I recommended Evert Automotive. They were able to repair in one day. Much less than local dealership. (Don’t go there).

GS
Gary S.
honesty
always honest and fair.

ET
Elizabeth T.
The Best
Thank you so much for being literally the best auto repair shop!

KN
Kevin N.
06/10/2020
Evert automotive provides excellent customer service and reasonable prices. This is the only the place I trust to do any work on my car. If you’re looking for a good mechanic try Evert Automotive, you won’t be disappointed.

Tracy S.
06/10/2020
Great customer service!
Have had several vehicles serviced at Evert Auto. Have always had a good experience.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you, Tracy. We appreciate your continued support.

Caryn C.
06/05/2020
Best Service Anywhere
I have gone to Evert Auto for many years. By far the best and most honest auto service around. Rhonda and staff are the best. I highly recommend!
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 07/06/2020

Caryn, thank you for the kind words and continued support.

EF
Eddie F.
05/29/2020
Simply the BEST!
The only shop, I repeat the ONLY shop I have found that is 100% trustworthy and upfront with everything. If they can’t resolve the issue (which is very very rare) they tell you and refer you on to someone who can. Are family has been using them for I wanna day 20+ years. We stayed a couple times but always come back to get the straight truth about the problem at hand. Rhonda , her daughter Sarah and all the mechanics are top notch. Nothing else to be said.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you Eddie. I appriciate your confidence in us. Its always a pleasure to have you and Archie in the shop.

SR
Shelynn R.
Ford Edge
05/21/2020
Peace of mind
There is no greater feeling than having a shop where you are met with honestly and genuine good people. I trust this shop completely and would take me
Vehicle no other place. Always direct and straightforward. I appreciate being heard when I have questions about repairs. I recommend them to everyone!
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 07/06/2020

Shelynn, I appreciate your kind and honest feedback. Thank you for your continued support.

Brenda B.
Hyundai Accent
05/20/2020
Oil Change. Service is outstanding. The knowlege is always right on target
Outstanding services and honest diagnose about your vehicle.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 07/06/2020

Brenda, thank you. It is always a pleasure to have you in the shop.