KP
Excellent service!!

Diane M.
Acura MDX
09/11/2019
Brought my Acura in for an oil change. Scheduling was quick and office staff very friendly and efficient. They saved me time and money by checking the wear on my tires instead of just automatically rotating them when the tires did not need it.

Jim T.
Honda Accord
09/08/2019
Another example of outrageously good customer service
We planned to send our 23-year-old Honda to SoCal with our daughter. A few days before the trip, the "check engine" light lit up. Unsure whether this was a "change your oil" message or a "this is bad, get help fast" message", we took it to Evert. They gave the vehicle a safety check, found the reason for the light (more serious than an oil change), and recommended we do not get the needed service because it would cost more than the car is worth. No charge. Who does this! Evert does, every time. Thank you for squeezing us in and speaking the truth.

NK
Nicole K.
Chrysler 200
09/05/2019
Excellent service & fair pricing
Rhonda & Norman were able to get my car in right away and repair it the same day. Very professional, knowledgeable and reasonable prices. So happy I found this place!

Jim/Linda S.
Lincoln, CA
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/03/2019
Great Place
Trustworthy. They never do anymore than what's necessary. Love Rhonda and the guys.Have been going here over 20 years now and always a great experience. I now travel all the way from Lincoln to have my car serviced!

08/29/2019
Quick and informative oil change
Have been taking my car here for years Have never felt such honesty and courtesy with the owner and mechanics. They put any issues with my car into words that I can understand and are very helpful with any questions I have.

Jim D.
Toyota Sequoia
08/22/2019
Always a great experience
They alway take care of me and do a great job
Jim

Jerome P.
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/21/2019
First time with Evert, excellent experience
Brought my car to Evert for the first time as I was in the process of switching mechanics. This place is wonderful, very professional and courteous. The price quoted was fair, service was excellent. There was no hidden charges, after I agreed to the quote, that was the price I paid. The communication of the job performed was also great. They have earned another customer.

AK
Amy K.
Sacramento, CA
Saturn VUE
08/20/2019
Knowledgeable and honest
Great customer service. No upselling at all! Trust them to do the best with my car and definitely have recommended them in the past and will continue to.

FT
Fiore T.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/14/2019
Just plain HONEST
Last year 1 went to Evert Automotive in need of a new fuel pump. This year went back to them for check engine light, turns out the O-ring on the fuel pump didn't seat right, they did a smoke test and discovered the problem, and fixed it. I got a call from Wanda, and she told me what the problem was - good news she told me, being under warranty they fixed the problem and it didn't cost me one dime! One thing I don't trust are doctors lawyers and mechanics! However, I trust Evert Automotive! As they say" honesty is the best policy" thank you Wanda and your crew - if in need I'll be back???

LE
Lynne E.
08/13/2019
Excellent, efficient service. People you can trust.

WK
Wendy K.
Elk Grove
08/12/2019
Trustworthy
Evert Automotive was great. They went above and beyond to help me resolve my issue. I have always had a great experience when dealing with Evert. I was referred here by a couple of different friends and have been very satisfied with their service.

John M.
Honda Civic Si
08/06/2019
You will not find a better mechanic
Honest and trustworthy.
As the owner of a older car Rhonda and her team tell me what needs immediate attention and what can wait. They honor their warranty without any questions.
My front brakes required some maintenance at 20,000 miles. Rhonda covered parts and labor under her warranty. Her opinion is highly regarded.
Great mechanic, highly recommended.

SR
Scott R.
Subaru WRX
07/31/2019
The service and value is exceptional. Always treated fairly. It’s the only place our family takes our cars.

Randy C.
Sacramento, CA
07/30/2019
Happy
Very honest and great customer service