RD
Rommel D.
03/09/2020
Great Team!!
They are always friendly and accommodating. Sarah is a good addition works well with Rhonda. They did a through job in analyzing the check engine light on my 2002 Camry and suggested a couple things as a proactive measure. They are honest and am glad they are a AAA recommended shop. I have had all my vehicles serviced here and it is a pleasure to do business with them.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 04/14/2020

Rommel,
Thank you for your confidence in us. We appreciate your continued service.
-Sara

LH
Lanny H.
03/08/2020
Another professional visit
I have come to expect good, honest work from Evert and was not disappointed this time either. I had previously had warranty work done on my Toyota Rav 4 at Toyota in Elk Grove. They contacted me to let me know my 25000 mile work needed to be done for $295. Evert did the same service (and a bit more) for $90. Rhonda and Sara went over everything. They are awesome.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 04/14/2020

Lanny,
Thank you for your kind words. Its always great to see you and your family. I'm glad we where able to accommodate your needs.
-Sara

Charlie M.
Nissan 350Z
02/27/2020
Great family owed place. I
I absolutely trust these people with my prized possession, my car ! Thank you very much . Love you guys .
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 03/02/2020

Charlie, we appreciate your confidence in us. Thank you for your continued support.

EB
Estela B.
Lexus IS 300
02/25/2020
Great place
When you speak to Rhonda, its always informative;; She is always willing to explain every detail. She keeps you updated on the progress of your auto repair & makes recommendations to save you money.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 03/02/2020

Estela, Thank you for your kind words. It is always our goal to make sure we are always in a win-win situation and to keep you as well informed as possible about your vehicle.
Rhonda

LE
Lynne E.
02/20/2020
Excellent service by Rhonda and the gang.
Professional, on time, competent service
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 03/02/2020

Thank you, Lynne. Its always great to receive such kind and honest feedback.

Mark W.
02/19/2020
Mechanics who Look!!
So many times your team has spotted things that weren’t part of the work order.
Someone (mechanic or office) has offered a note or a quick word, so I can schedule something before it becomes a time-sensitive repair. I really appreciate that every time.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 03/02/2020

Mark, thank you for your kind words. Its always a pleasure having you in the shop.

Davis, CA
02/17/2020
Excellent Service!
Came in for an oil change and got excellent service all around! Will definitely be back!
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 03/02/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to your next visit.

KR
Kerri R.
Wilton, CA
INFINITI JX35
02/12/2020
Evert always exceeds our expectations. They are thoroughly knowledgable, honest, and fast.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 03/02/2020

Kerri, thank you for your kind words. We always appreciate kind and honest feedback.

Steve M.
02/03/2020
Great experience
Had a noise coming from underneath my Chevy Tahoe that sounded pretty serious. Turnes out it was just the starter which Evert changed out very quickly and for a reasonable cost. Could be happier. Thanks
Steve
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 03/02/2020

Thank you Steve. We are so grateful for your kind words.

NR
Nick/Chris/Wesley R.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/27/2020
wonderful people and service
They are reliable and dependable. I don't know much about the car but people there explained so that I understand and I felt comfortable talking with them. In addition to the phone call from Andrew the mechanic, I received text update on the progress of repair.

CR
Carol R.
01/22/2020
The best!
I highly recommend Evert Automotive because they are people and a business you can completely trust! I’ve been going to them for about 20 years now and will only go to them! Excellent service, trustworthy, the best!
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you Carol. We appreciate your continued support and kind words. Its always a pleasure to see you.
Sara

BK
Barbara K.
INFINITI I35
01/16/2020
They are quick to respond to your needs .
Always attentive and prompt.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you Barbara.

DE
Dan E.
Buick LeSabre
12/24/2019
Evert Automotive is great!
We hadn't been to Evert Automotive for several years (We'd bought new cars and we relying on the dealers for work) but recently we took our son's 2005 Buick LaSabre in for a tune up and Rhonda and her team haven't lost their touch. They still are reliable, honest, and a pleasure to work with. Thank you!!!
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you Dan. It was great seeing you and your family again.

Jim D.
Toyota Sequoia
12/17/2019
Friendly and professional
they alway do great work And are reasonably priced.?
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 01/09/2020

Jim, thank you for your continued support.

Ron W.
Toyota Avalon
12/15/2019
Honesty is important
My Toyota Avalon was due a service. During the service they informed me that my battery was bad and that after recharging it only marginally got better. They advised me to get a new one soon but they were out of stock. This clearly wasn’t a matter of up selling, which is why I don’t go to dealerships anymore I trust Evert Automotive to do what’s necessary without gouging me. The AAA discount is nice too.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 01/09/2020

Ron, thank you for your kind words and continued trust in us. We always aim for a win/win situation.