HB
Hanna B.
Chevrolet S-10
03/27/2019
Chevy s-10
I’ve been coming to Everett automotive for years, always the best customer service. Everett auto is honest and reliable, I highly recommend them
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 03/28/2019

I thank you for the kind words, Hanna! And for your continuing trust in us! I appreciate the positive relationship we've had over the years! We will do our best to live up to the highest standards!

Donya H.
Acura TL
03/24/2019
Brake Job
Like always, honest and professional service. I've been a customer for over 20 years and never have been disappointed. Rhonda and Norm are awesome!
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 03/28/2019

Those words make us grin, and know we are staying on task! Thanks for taking the time to respond to these requests! (I know you have better things to do!)

Michael S.
Nissan Quest
03/20/2019
So kind and helpful
I brought in my Nissan Quest to Rhonda at Evert Auto after an unfortunate mishap with a large rock in the middle of the road. After putting the van up on the lift, Rhonda and the staff personally showed me the damage to the undercarriage including a gas tank leak. As my vehicle was undrivable at that point, Rhonda had it parked in her secured back lot. Even though it took my insurance company more than 24 hours to get the van towed away to the proper collision facility, I was never charged any parking fee and Rhonda did a better job keeping me updated than my own insurance claims adjuster! I am a repeat customer for Evert Auto and will continue to bring my vehicles for repair and service.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 03/28/2019

We are so grateful for the positive relationship we have with you! Grateful that you put your trust in us...and grateful that you'd take the time to respond to these review requests! It helps us to know we are staying on task! Big Thanks!

Laura S.
Buick Century
03/16/2019
Excellent service as always!!
Awesome customer service!
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 03/28/2019

Laura, we always appreciate the kind words! And we appreciate your continuing trust in us! We will always strive to do our best!

RD
ROMMEL D.
Nissan Pathfinder
Good Service
Honest and friendly service

Honda Civic Cpe
03/14/2019
I have been a customer of Evert Automotive for years. They always have quick and courteous service. Rhonda and the boys are always astute to the need of your car. I always recommend Evert Automotive for anyone’s car needs!

Honest reliable work
Highly recommended. I take all my vehicles here. I trust Rhonda 100%. They Are honest and reliable

BK
Barbara K.
INFINITI I35
03/13/2019
Barbara Koch
I was treated wonderfully and promptly...cannot ask for better service!

TN
Tina N.
03/13/2019
Great service. Quick!
Very friendly and knowledge. Work was done quickly. Great place!

NM
Nancy M.
03/07/2019
Best automotive place in Elk Grove
Best mechanics and honest !!! Owner is a gem .

Don B.
03/01/2019
Fixed right
Quick diagnosis and repair. Done right, on time and for what was quoted. My go to shop.

Jason C.
Scion xA
03/01/2019
Honest and Full of Integrity
Most places would have taken my money without thinking twice. Ronda saved me hundreds of dollars by being very honest about the repairs that were needed. I will be back for all my vehicle needs.

IH

EF
Eddie F.
Ford Expedition
02/26/2019
Simply the best! The only place I can trust!!!
So my in-laws have sworn by this place for decades and we have had most if not all our work done here. The couple times we’ve strayed out of convenience it has come back to bite us. Rhonda tells you honestly what is up and there is never up selling or crooked work. Simple the only machinic shop I can fully trust. Hands down! Rhonda is the best! Nuff said......

Honda Civic Si
02/25/2019
Honest, reliable auto shop
Evert automotive is an honest, reliable auto shop. Rhonda will tell you what needs immediate attention and what can wait. She will not try to upsell you on unnecessary services. She stands behind her work and is very dependable. She runs a top notch shop. Highly recommended

MY
Mike Y.
Chevrolet Colorado
02/25/2019
Trustworthy and competent
Rhonda is transparent and can be trusted.

GR
Gere R.
Toyota Avalon
02/20/2019
I have been impressed not only by the quality of the work, but by the consistent willingness to recommend other vendors who could do work less expensively. I have not been disappointed by any of those recommendations and have found them to be low cost and high quality.

Ron W.
Toyota Avalon
02/14/2019
Exceptional Experience at Evert Automotive
First time visit for a routine service and can’t help but appreciate the genuine customer service I received. It is so nice to get work done on your car without the feeling you are getting ripped off or you bill padded for something you don’t need. Owner Rhonda was very pleasant and professional as was the technician, Andrew. Thank you both.

LD
Linda D.
Dodge Challenger
02/12/2019
Everett Auto
The people were so wonderful to me. I wish more companies were this nice.

Diane S.
Acura MDX
01/31/2019
Very knowledgeable with excellent customer service
I had many issues with my Acura MDX. Most importantly the engine light remained on. The Acura dealership had no clue as what the issue was. Rhonda and her staff looked at my car, quickly assessed the problem and had me on ny way within hours.