Kit M.
Nissan Frontier
12/10/2019
Always great for twenty plus years
Friendly folks, fair prices always and very competent. You can’t go wrong here!
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you Kit. We appreciate your confidence in us.

RL
Richard L.
Galt, CA
Acura TL
12/10/2019
Ava the Acura
I’ve been going to Everett automotive for the past for five years and had nothing but great service all the time. The staff is friendly efficient and timely. I love Miss Rhonda and meeting her daughter yesterday was a treat. They always exercise discretion and not trying to charge me for something that I don’t need or recommend something that I don’t need I will continue to go to them and recommend their service.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you Richard. It was a pleasures meeting you as well. I applicate your kindness, support and welcoming me into the team.
Sara

RK
Randy K.
Wilton, CA
11/27/2019
repair
I've been using Evert for the past year and have found them on top of my cars' needs, great at keeping me notified of their progress and reasonable in their rates.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 12/04/2019

Randy, thank you for trusting us for your car needs.We sure appricaiate those kind words.

SJ
Shawn J.
GMC Acadia
11/11/2019
Want a trusted automotive shop? Pick Evert!
Our SUV needed a drive shaft repairs. We received a quote, but there was a strike which held up the parts for weeks. This being said, we were updated every week from Rhonda, who was informative and empathetic. Once the part(s) arrived, Rhonda phoned us again detailing when we can expect the repairs to be finished. The car drives great and within the time frame and price quoted. But it was Rhonda and the staff at Evert were professional, fair, and trustworthy. Thanks to all at Evert!
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 11/19/2019

Shawn thank you for your kind words of confidence. I'm so glad you are back on the road and the GM strke was resolved.

Susie M.
11/08/2019
Quality work, fabulous people
The good folks at Evert are professional and entirely trustworthy. Their customer service is stellar, and their automotive skills excellent. They never push unnecessary service but are happy to do the research and give you the information you need to make good decisions. I always drive away confident and completely satisfied with their work.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 11/19/2019

Susie thank you for your years of kindness and loyalty. Its always a pleasure.

Joseph F.
Sloughhouse, CA
11/07/2019
96 k service
Courteous, efficient, excellent service at very reasonable cost
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 11/19/2019

Joseph thank you so much for the kind words, we really appreciate it.

Tony B.
Sacramento, CA
11/06/2019
Trustworthy for years
I have used Evert automotive for 12 years or more with different family vehicles. Their honesty has saved me a lot of money over the years.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 11/19/2019

Tony thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your confidence in us.

10/26/2019
Reliable friendly honest.
It’s great to have a place to go to where you know their goal is to keep your car in good shape. They are the best.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you, we always appreciate such kind feedback.

Wilton, CA
10/26/2019
Friendly, fast an efficient
My truck had a bad steering leak. They were able to get the parts and fix my truck with in a day. Nice friendly staff and kept me informed through the whole process. I would highly recommend them.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you, we are glad your truck is running smoothly. We sure appricate the kind review.

John L.
Sacramento, CA
10/23/2019
Very good service, great people and a fair price.
Thanks to all the great people there keep up the good work.Ronda is such a joy to be around and the mechanic's are very knowledgeable.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you John. Its always a pleasure to have you in the shop.

Bob B.
Galt, CA
Honda Fit
10/23/2019
Honesty & great customer service!
I trust Rhonda & Norm to tell me truthfully what service my car may need and the craftsmanship is supurb! I recommend them to family and friends always - and some are now their customers. There is never sales pitch of any kind and I appreciate that!
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 11/19/2019

Bob, we thank you for your support and confidence in us over the years.

Ram 1500
AWESOME SERVICE
Had an issue with my battery. Evert got me in and out super quick without breaking the bank. Awesome customer service and they do great work. I will use again.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you, we look forward to your continued business.

Julia C.
Dodge Dakota
10/18/2019
EXCELLENT AUTO REPAIR SHOP
Thank you Rhonda for the excellent service you and your mechanics provided my truck recently, as well as last year. Honest advice, small hometown, family owned business mechanic garage you can trust. Quick, efficient service with quality parts.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you Julia, we appreciate your kind words and support.

Bev B.
10/15/2019
Beverly Bennett
I have been bringing my Honda here since 2004 when I purchased it. Rhonda and her excellent techs have been taking excellent care of my car. Very courteous and professional and know what they're doing.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you Bev for your confidence in us. We appreciate your continues support.

BA
Bill A.
Honda Crosstour
10/10/2019
Prompt, courteous and fair
Always informative. Offers solutions with options. Quick service. Very pleasant.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you Bill. We appreciate your kind words.