EC
Ed C.
08/24/2017
Honest work at reasonable price.
Owner is very knowledgeable.

AT
Alene T.
07/27/2017
Air Conditioning Experts
Evert Automotive was fantastic in repairing my air conditioner. Rhonda explained everything in terms I could understand. The work was completed quickly; and, after more than a year with less than ideal air conditioning, I have air conditioning that really works. I highly recommend Evert Automotive and will be going back for any other repairs I need to my car.

Bryan B.
07/26/2017
Always trustworthy extremely knowledgable service!
We have been taking our vehicles to Evert Automotive for several years. Rhonda, Norm, along with the rest of thei crew provide rock solid excellent work along with top rate customer service time and time again. We are so grateful to have this business available to us because we trust their work. Before Evert, we were always getting screwed over by other auto businesses, but we trust Evert 100% and we would recommend them to everyone out there. Wonderful location, work is always done in a timely and professional manner. Prices are fair. Work gets done, cars are up and running - what else could we ask for?

Very satisfied!

Jim/Linda S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/28/2017
Excellent as always
Best automotive repair business in Elk Grove and Sacramento. Excellent customer service and honest beyond belief!

AT
Alene T.
06/26/2017
New Customer
This was my first visit to Evert Automotive. I was impressed! A little difficult to find, but well worth the effort. The shop was very clean; more importantly, Rhonda explained everything she proposed for my car repair in detail, then followed up with an explanation of what was found and how the repair was done. I really appreciated this!

Michelle C.
06/22/2017
Excellent, caring service
Rhonda is wonderful. She truly has the best interest of the client in mine. I highly recommend her for her genuine honesty and care.

John M.
06/22/2017

GK
Geraldine K.
06/15/2017
Highest Recommendation
I completely trust Evert Automotive for the work that do my Mustang. The staff is courteous, friendly, & helpful. They know when they have worked on my car in previous visits, what procedures they performed and what needs to be done at manufacturer's recommended mileage.

KD
Kevin D.
Toyota Sequoia
06/02/2017
Awesome customer service
They were able to get my car in right away, and provided excellent feedback on what was wrong. The mechanics didn't try to "oversell" what was wrong - very honest.

Meagan C.
Saturn Ion 3
05/27/2017
Honest and patient
I didn't get the answer about my car that I wanted... Time for a new car, but they answered every question I had and even showed me a video of the problem.

Sophy B.
05/18/2017
They were able to do a quick evaluation for me and unfortunately I have a blown head gasket. She explained that they don't do those repairs anymore because it could be an expensive band-aid on an older car. A lot of other shops would have just recommended a $2000 repair and sent me on my way. I have always had good experiences with Evert. The only reason they don't work on all of my cars, is they don't do work on Audi's.

RD
ROMMEL D.
Ford Expedition
05/02/2017
Honesty, Integrity, & Persistence
Rhonda and her team did a great job identifying the most important work that needed to be accomplished. They worked hard to get the car back by the end of the day. They made sure their partners delivered their parts.

Richard R.
Courtland, CA
03/17/2017
Very honest and competent.
We took the van in to have the air conditioner evaluated and fixed. Initially it was thought that the compressor was broken; however, it turned out a rodent had eaten one of the wires. They just fixed the wire rather than charge us for a new compressor. They also made a very appropriate decision to replace the surpentine belt because it was damaged.

Jim T.
Honda Accord
03/11/2017
Took responsibility and went the extra mile
We took our Honda to Every last summer for some major service. Last week we experienced trouble with the car that I did not know was connected to that previous service. But Evert knew. They repaired the car without charge, "covered under warranty", and even threw in another little service as a consolation for our trouble.

GG
Gabriel G.
03/08/2017
Awesome staff, honest mechanics, timely service.
I've told everyone I know about this business.

BR
Becky R.
03/07/2017
Great, honest service
Evert did great work! Originally took my Tahoe to a big chain tire store which told me I need front and rear brakes, struts &shocks. The only item that was actually need were my front brakes! Love that there are still honest people out there.

CG
Christine G.
Nissan Rogue
03/04/2017
Honest, Knowledgable, Fairly Priced
We have been taking both of our vehicles to the folks at Evert for 5 years. They are honest, straight forward, knowledgeable, and you always know your options. Their work is excellent.

JJ
Julius J.
03/02/2017
Quality work
Straightforward work and problems get resolved the right way. Great people !!

GK
Geraldine K.
02/27/2017
130,000 mile check up.
Evert is courteous, & knowledgable. I have confidence that repairs & oil changes are done properly.

SL
Steve L.
02/10/2017
Excellent customer service
I love bringing my car here . Rhonda is an amazing person . Excellent customer service !!!!