FF
Fred F.
GMC Pickup
06/16/2016
simply the best
The most honest repair shop I have ever used. They know what they are doing and they don't do anything that is not necessary

RK
Ryan K.
Wilton, CA
Infiniti G35
06/03/2016
Incredible service!
I have only ever received stellar service! I have been bringing all of my cars to Evert and will continue to do so for years to come.

MJ
Mark J.
05/27/2016
Best service in town
Repairs always done early and on budget. Customer for life.

Jim L.
04/29/2016
Trustworthy Peace of Mind in a Repair Experience
Evert always repairs my vehicle quickly and correctly, but the reason go to Evert is the Owner Rhonda; she is friendly, honest, knowledgeable and trustworthy without question. Oh, the lead tech Norm is pretty OK also. This is a great shop.

OB
Otis B.
Honda Accord
04/18/2016
Great Customer Service
Phone calls informing about the patient. My calls answered promptly. I expected to pay more but so glad I didn't have to.

TV
Terrell V.
04/04/2016
Best customer service ever!
Rhonda is simply the best! Evert Auto is trustworthy friendly and fair

KA
Kathleen A.
03/13/2016
Ken Hull
Reliable, trustworthy, and fair price.

LC
Laura C.
03/04/2016
Honesty is the best policy! :)
Everything went great. The alternator was out so a new one was put in. In the process, the mechanic broke something. Instead of reporting that he 'discovered' another problem, he owned the mistake and fixed it on their dime, as is only right. If you have ever seen undercover video of mechanics, you'll know that doesn't always happen. I'm glad to see that there are still honest people out there!

Thanks Evert Automotive!

Mary B.
Rancho Cordova, CA
03/04/2016
Rhonda takes the time to actually listen to your concerns, and go the extra distance to provide prompt professional service.
I have been bringing my family cars to Evert Automotive for over ten years. I have always felt that I have received honest and trustworthy work and advice. I recommend Evert Automotive without reservation.

BD
Barbara D.
02/26/2016
Trust Level so important
This was my first experience with any other Automotive business other than the dealer so it was a little scary. But meeting Rhonda and the mechanics was very positive. I am only sorry I did not find out about Evert Automotive sooner. I will be sure to share with friends if needed.
Keep up the good work.

Rob H.
02/06/2016
Always fair and honest
You guys are great! Appreciate your help as always.

VC
Victor C.
01/20/2016
Honesty
You guys sure took care.of my son when he was there.Your prices of parts and labor is very fair.Thank you Ronda and crew

RD
ROMMEL D.
01/07/2016
Very Honest and upfront about repairs. The look out for their customers
Rhonda and Norm are are full of integrity and they really help the customer to make decisions on repairs. They provide the options and the customer decides the ultimate path and how much money to spend. I know my car is at the end of its usefulness, and they helped provide options, rather than selling all the repairs.

Bryan B.
Saturn SL2
01/07/2016
Rhonda and her team are the best!
We have 3 vehicles we bring to Rhonda and we don't trust anyone else to work on them. Thanks for the honest and excellent work!

Diana W.
Lexus ES 300
12/08/2015
Repairs
While I hate spending all my money having my car fixed, I make sure I always bring my car to Evert when I have trouble. They do a wonderful job and try to keep the expense down as much as possible. In the past I have priced repairs at multiple repair shops and Evert always comes out the cheapest.

MO
Mike O.
11/30/2015
Love this shop for it's honesty!
Had one of those strange noises coming from the engine that, of course was silent when at the shop.... It took awhile and a lot patience, but Rhonda and the gang nailed it.. Couldn't be happier with Evert.

Bryan B.
10/14/2015
Always excellent service!
We can always rely on Rhonda and company to take great care of our vehicles!

SD
Steven D.
Chevrolet Uplander
10/07/2015
Courteous / honest / rare to find these days
I brought in my Chevy Uplander mini van to Rhonda and her crew with the impression I needed the alternator replaced based on what the computer system said, (Charging system failure). They tested the alternator voltage and the battery. The alternator tested normal but the battery tested bad. Rhonda called me to let me know if the situation and suggested just changing the battery. She quoted me their price as an option and said it would be cheaper to do myself. You don't find people like Rhonda these days. Most shops would just do the work you brought it in for and likely call you and tell you you needed more work done than you actually did. You know the money hungry dishonest people out there. Rhonda and her crew have been very honest and courteous to me both times I have brought in my van. They got a returning customer in me!

CR
Chio R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/28/2015
great customer service and mechanics
Thank you for taking such good care of my car.

HB
Hanna B.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
09/27/2015
the best auto service around
Everett auto is the best, honest, most helpful facility i've ever been to. I've been coming here for years, and have always have been totally satisified with their service.