GF
Gregg F.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/08/2019
Great work
Very honest company and great work

Kit M.
Honda Ridgeline
06/07/2019
I’ve been going to Evert for many years. Great people, great service without fail.

Julie B.
06/07/2019
They treat you like family!!!
I had a stressful situation and they helped me quickly. They even gave up some of their lunchtime to deal with my problem.

SF
Steve F.
Acura MDX
06/04/2019
Evert’s is the best!
We have been trusting our automobiles to Evert’s Automotive for years and would not consider going any place else. Honestly, integrity, and customer service is what you receive at Everts.

Jim S.
06/04/2019
Family run business that treats you like one of the family
Good business that resolves most of your mechanical needs keeping the cost to a minimum. As your car gets closer to reasonable end of life they will be honest about your options even if they walk away from getting additional business. Honest and very competent.

Dave/Debra S.
05/24/2019
Customer's service was excellent and done in a few hours.
Called and reminded us of service do.
We called and made an appointment.
Brought vehicle in that morning. They called us back in a couple of hours and said it was done. We pick it up.

LE
Lynne E.
05/23/2019
It’s a pleasure to go there. Friendly, honest, folks who are there to help. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

SG
The service was great

TINA S.
05/14/2019
Simply the Best
Ronda, Norm and Andrew are reliable, trustworthy and professional. Their communication every step of the way sets them apart from the rest. I wouldn’t consider going anywhere else. They have a customer for life.

JE
Jessie E.
Scion xB
05/14/2019
Trustworthy and reliable
I’ve been taking my car to Evert for years. I not only rely upon their services to keep my vehicle in great shape but I trust that they have my best interests at heart.

RD
ROMMEL D.
05/13/2019
Open and honest communication
Rhonda, Norm and Andrew do a great job communicating what is needed and are honest about the repairs. I have been bringing my cars to them and they always let me know status of the vehicle.

TT
Terrell T.
05/09/2019
My Only Car Shop for Fixes
I have been coming here for several years and I cannot think of anything negative to say about the whole crew at Evert. Customer service is great. The pricing is fair and they are honest (i.e. they won't charge you for something you do not need). Never have been disappointed with a repair. Never considered going to anyone else since I found these guys a few years ago.

John L.
Sacramento, CA
05/07/2019
The people are great and the service is the best
Please keep up the good work.

Dennis S.
Chevrolet Camaro
05/01/2019
Customer Service is great!.
Their customer service is the best with honestly and integrity. They have always placed the customers first. I have placed my trust in them over the years and never once disappointed.

Sacramento, CA
Dodge Avenger
05/01/2019
Amazing Customer Service
They are always so friendly, great conversation and customer service! I feel like they communicate the services and their costs very well which isn't always the case with other establishments. Thanks for making me and my car very happy :)