Latest Review 14 minutes ago

Ron W.
Toyota Avalon
07/22/2019
Ok, but not as good as last time
Friendly staff and I will definitely go back. Two issues that I had influenced the rating. The original estimate erred on the quantity of oil, so the amount was five times as the estimate. I understand the error, but it would have been better had the staff explain it before I caught it. Also, the fuse cover was not reinstalled but was left under a back support pillow. That is annoying.

RK
Randy K.
Wilton, CA
08/11/2020
Check engine light
The check engine light showed up on my wife's Prius. Evert got me in, solved the light question, and had me and the car headed home within two hours.

VS
Veronica S.
Roseville, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
10/10/2019
Going back
The staff was amazing and they did their best to get me in right away. I would happily return!
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you Veronica. We always appreciate the kind words. We look forward to helping you with any future automotive needs.
Rhonda

BL
Bruce L.
Sacramento, CA
03/20/2018
1996 Exploder
Thanks for finding the exhaust leak. Had it fixed today at a muffler shop.

RL
Richard L.
Galt, CA
Acura TL
06/22/2016
Cool summer
Norm a great guy and his team fixed my AC.. It was fast, efficient and priced really well. Will come back again?

VC
Victor C.
01/20/2016
Honesty
You guys sure took care.of my son when he was there.Your prices of parts and labor is very fair.Thank you Ronda and crew

JE
Jeff E.
03/08/2021
They can be trusted.
I brought our Honda in because the AC wasn't working. They gave me a quote for complete servicing, but upon inspection found a simple relay was broken. The servicing was not necessary, and the final cost was much less than the quote. Believe me, there aren't many mechanics that are honest enough to forgo revenue because it's in the best interest of the customer. That's why I drive by other shops to go to Evert. They can be trusted!

TD
Tom D.
Nissan Frontier
03/05/2021
Best Service
Thorough and complete service, but do not oversell. Really friendly folks. Ask for Rhonda or Sarah. You will not be disappointed.

GM
Greg M.
02/26/2021
Great , friendly service
Always a pleasure

Katrina M.
Ford Flex
02/25/2021
Wouldn’t go anywhere else!
Rhonda, and now her daughter Sarah, are the best in the business!!! They are so knowledgeable and professional. Their customer service is amazing and I will never take my vehicles or let my daughters take their cars anywhere else! They are honest about when something does or doesn’t need to be done and if it’s an ASAP issue or not. They also let me know if it’s something that really needs to be a factory made part only or they’ll hunt for the best price on a cheaper part that will work just as good! The mechanics are just as great too. I trust all of their recommendations as well for things that are outside of their scope and will only go where they suggest. Can’t say enough wonderful things about them! Don’t go anywhere else!

AE
Alison E.
Davis, CA
02/18/2021
As always - great, honest and reliable service.

LG
Leilanie G.
Kia Soul
02/18/2021
Awesome 👌 service
I trust this place to take care of my car. Safe area to leave my car overnight. The staff are accommodating and professionals. Adheres to their promise. It feels good.

TG
Tom G.
Sacramento, CA
Dodge Dakota
02/16/2021
Reliable shop
As usual, communicates well, not able to do all engine work but able to refer as needed.

Mary B.
Rancho Cordova, CA
02/14/2021
Trustworthy
Long time customer, have always found the gang at Evert to be pros, honest, reliable and trustworthy.

Conner/Ty M.
Ford Edge
02/12/2021
So nice to find an honest mechanic
I've now taken two cars here. The first time, the steering on my son's car quit working. Turns out a cat had gotten into his engine and knocked the belt off. They called us and told us the belt was off and they found fur in the engine. Charged us a minimal fee to put it back on. The second time I took it in because the heating wasn't working on one side of the car. They plugged it into their diagnostic machine and it started working again. They didn't charge me for this "service." Finding an honest mechanic in today's world is practically a miracle. Will take all my cars there in the future.