Ron W.
Toyota Avalon
07/22/2019
Ok, but not as good as last time
Friendly staff and I will definitely go back. Two issues that I had influenced the rating. The original estimate erred on the quantity of oil, so the amount was five times as the estimate. I understand the error, but it would have been better had the staff explain it before I caught it. Also, the fuse cover was not reinstalled but was left under a back support pillow. That is annoying.

RK
Randy K.
Wilton, CA
08/11/2020
Check engine light
The check engine light showed up on my wife's Prius. Evert got me in, solved the light question, and had me and the car headed home within two hours.

VS
Veronica S.
Roseville, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
10/10/2019
Going back
The staff was amazing and they did their best to get me in right away. I would happily return!
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you Veronica. We always appreciate the kind words. We look forward to helping you with any future automotive needs.
Rhonda

BL
Bruce L.
Sacramento, CA
03/20/2018
1996 Exploder
Thanks for finding the exhaust leak. Had it fixed today at a muffler shop.

RL
Richard L.
Galt, CA
Acura TL
06/22/2016
Cool summer
Norm a great guy and his team fixed my AC.. It was fast, efficient and priced really well. Will come back again?

VC
Victor C.
01/20/2016
Honesty
You guys sure took care.of my son when he was there.Your prices of parts and labor is very fair.Thank you Ronda and crew

IL
Ila L.
06/09/2021
Been going to Evert Automotive for years as has many of my friends. I trust them with all of my car issues. They are knowledgeable, friendly and always keep me informed of the progress of my service. Don’t hesitate to give them a call.

CR
Carol R.
06/02/2021
Great!
You can always trust their quality of repairs and their service. I have been taking my cars to Evert Automotive for 19 years. I won’t go anywhere else!

SP
Sue P.
06/01/2021
Honest work
They ended up charging me less than the estimate and were fast and thorough.

SL
Steve L.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/27/2021
Trust is important
Everyone wants to find a mechanic that can be trusted; that will give an honest assessment of what is needed; use quality parts; stand by their work. After 10 years and several cars, Rhonda always comes through.

Sacramento, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
05/26/2021
Honest and truthful and inexpensive
Evert automotive has always been very honest and they care about your needs. They are very fast and efficient with their time. Thank you Evert automotive for always servicing my truck and car needs!!!

05/22/2021
Amazing and helpful auto shop
Sara and her team did a thorough inspection of my car and were honest about the needed repairs. Sara did a great job of explaining my options to me and even spoke to my mom on the phone to explain to her as well. She took the time to help us make an educated decision.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 05/24/2021

Ariana, we thank you for those kind words! Happy car shopping!

CR
Carol R.
05/20/2021
You can always trust them.
I have been taking our cars to Evert Automotive for years. You can always trust their quality, decision-making, prices, and service overall.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 05/24/2021

Awwww! Thank you for the kind words!

HJ
Holly J.
05/19/2021
Excellent Auto Care
I’ve been a customer of Evert Auto for many years. It’s an honest, family run business that makes you feel welcome and always gives you the best Auto Care possible. The mechanics know their stuff and they never recommend unnecessary repairs. Ronda and Sara run the shop and will make you feel like family. I highly recommend this business.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 05/24/2021

Holly, we thank you for those kind words! We have appreciated working with you and your family over many years!

Mike/Kyle D.
05/19/2021
Great
I love this place. I actually don’t want anyone to know how great this place is, but Norman and Rhonda instill trust. I never feel like I’m being ripped off, and that’s hard to do with me. I generally don’t trust mechanics, but this business has always been about the customer, not profits.

Thanks,

Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 05/24/2021

Mike, We appreciate those kind words, and know that you are sincere! We are humbled!