Business Solutions

Exclusive Automotive Repair

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
JU
James U.
07/05/2022
Top Notch Service
So glad we found this place. They are the most knowledgeable, honest, and fair priced shop in town. It’s a little far for us to drive but worth it with the...

SR
Sandy R.
07/01/2022
Very satisfied
The folks at Exclusive Automotive were professional and thorough. I really appreciate all the work you did on my vehicle.

KF
Karen F.
06/23/2022
Good Job!!
Starting from my first phone call to the delivery of my Juke your team was over the top with professional and respectful responses to all my questions. Wish...

Ron C.
06/22/2022
Good job
Very satisfied with my brake repair

06/17/2022
Top notch service all around
Needed all the fluids flushed and a new transmission gasket for my 2000 Toyota Camry. . Also had an issue with it stalling. I got the car back in two days...