PB
Paula B.
Waretown, NJ
06/27/2019
Prompt Professional Service
As always, the very best service! Experienced Automotive is The Best!

BV
You guy service great

Stan S.
Toms River, NJ
06/15/2019
Experienced Automotive...where you are treated like you're family...
Kevin and Rod went far and above servicing my Chevy Impala....I came in for an oil change and asked them to check out the car cause I was going on a trip to Ohio....Rod found that the air intake snorkel was damaged and showed me that my tires were cracking from dry rot and wear....both had to be replaced or I could have broken down (or worse) on the highway and be at the mercy of a mechanic that I don't know/trust....they had a full schedule that day but were able to fix my car so I didn't have to change my plans....I'm here in Ohio and enjoying my Grandkids....safely....
Thank you Kevin & Rod....

LD
Liz D.
Lakehurst, NJ
Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
06/14/2019
Always courteous, fast and efficient service. I have been taking my cars for service for over 10 years and I have never had a prob,em.

MV
Marianne V.
Barnegat, NJ
06/13/2019
They are quick, accurate and fair priced.
I was in and out for an oil change in 20.

Don't bother with those fly by night oil change places these guys are good and they care about you and your car.

They can handle any need you may have for your car from a simple oil change to major engine work.

06/08/2019
Always are nice and call before they go any work and tell you fully what is needed and do what you can afford. Definately will recommend you

Manahawkin, NJ
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
06/07/2019
Service was very efficient
Kevin was great to deal with. Very professional. Spent time showing me how to use a machine that was put into my car.

Jim C.

Chris V.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
06/01/2019
Service visit Chris V
Rod and Kevin are excellent they take the time to talk about the vehicle and good advioce.

It’s like family when I go their.

RD
Rob D.
05/31/2019
Oil Change / Vehicle Maintenance
I have been a customer of Experienced Automotive for many years and once again Rodney did a great job servicing my vehicle.

RK
Robert K.
Forked River, NJ
05/29/2019
Extremely knowledgeable and always there for us. Thanks Guys!!!

Melanie W.
Forked River, NJ
Dodge Durango
05/20/2019
Everyone is so nice and do the job fast. Will go nowhere else
The two men there are amazing, positive and friendly. Job always gets done quick!!! Never will go anywhere else. Will reccomend them to everyone.

PR
Pete R.
Buick Century
05/08/2019
Fast friendly service you can trust.
Purchased a used for for my son, and took it to Experienced to have them check it for safety and to make sure it didn’t need anything. I’m very happy with their service.

PB
Paula B.
Waretown, NJ
04/30/2019
Complete Customer Care
Experienced Automotive not only got me a rebate on my new tires, the ASE Advanced Master Technician spotted that I needed brake pad linings replaced -- It's no wonder Experienced Automotive has been voted Reader's Choice Best Auto Repair in Ocean County for 7 years in a row!
Kevin B. from Experienced Automotive responded on 05/01/2019

We strive to help all our customers by performing visual safety inspections of there vehicle while they are being serviced, so they can have piece of mind that they are driving a safe & profesionaly serviced vehicle.

MT
Matt T.
Ram 1500
04/29/2019
Great Service!
I love dealing with Experienced Auto, they provide great service for reasonable prices!