Robert G.
04/08/2018
Front End Repairs Ford F-250 1999
Kevin B. at Experienced Automotive, worked on the truck right away. It was determined that the alignment shop, who worked on my vehicle as well, may have forgot to release the rear emergency brake upon return to Experience Automotive. There wasn't any damage done to the vehicle. I am going to change my review to 5 stars, because Keven did a great job of diagnosing the problem, fixing it and did additional work at no charge to me. Luckily, it was something minor, and I got the vehicle back in a few hours. I will always bring my vehicle to Experience Automotive, because they are such great guys, Kevin and Rod!!!

04/08/2018
Front end repairs Ford F-250 1999
The truck received front end repairs and I have to bring the truck back on Monday. They replaced the front brakes and pads, but there is some unknown scraping noise coming from the front of the truck. Hope they can find out why!
Kevin B. from Experienced Automotive responded on 04/19/2018

Customer returned and we gladly found the problem wich had nothing to do with the prior repair and repaired at no cost to the customer.

PR
Pete R.
Buick Century
12/10/2019
Repair on sons car
My sons car needed repair and inspection. I brought it into the guys and it was done on time for a fair price. I trust Experienced to keep my families cars safe.

Daniel R.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/06/2019
Great, prompt and honest service from extremely knowledgeable staff.
With little notice, the experts at Experienced diagnosed and made my repairs fairly and most effectively in terms of cost and time. The dealer wanted nearly double and to leave the car; the guys at Experienced jumped right on it and we were out in an hours time. The only repair facility I trust in this area.

PD
Peter D.
11/25/2019
These guys are the best around
Ok so every time I call them for a appointment there always available for what ever you need done to your car there awesome no problems ever very fast service and very polite

AC
Ava C.
Manahawkin, NJ
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
11/25/2019
Awesome service
Every time I go in with my car I get quick service and they are very professional and pleasant.

Robert S.
Ford Edge
11/21/2019
Good as always

Rob S.
Dodge Challenger
11/19/2019
Thanks Rod for fitting me in today
As always I had great professional service .

Mike C.
GMC Envoy
11/13/2019
Good guys fair prices !
Kevin and Rod did a great job servicing my envoy , I would recommend experienced auto to my friends and family

SF
Sandy F.
11/06/2019
A gal and her Grand Caravan
I can always count on this repair place to keep my older van in wonderful shape considering the distances I drive. They were recommended to me by yet another satisfied customer. You receive more personalized service than just being a number at a dealership! Would not go anywhere else to keep my vehicle as great as it is.

Don C.
Toms River, NJ
11/04/2019
Excellent mechanics
Vehicle was done on time and good service.

James M.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/22/2019
Mercedes Work
Always a fair price and fast excellent service.

Robert G.
10/18/2019
Fast service and correctly done!
Rod and Kevin was able to service my truck, for a needed fuel problem which was causing a hard starting problem. They changed my fuel filter, cleaned out my fuel injectors and cleaned out my throttle body (which was very dirty). They also flushed out and replaced my engine coolant, which hasn't been done in years. Thanks!

Diane M.
Acura MDX
10/17/2019
As always, professional and courteous service.

Robert W.
10/15/2019
Very helpful and friendly owners
Just overall nice men that own this place, I highly recommend them.

Michael H.
Secaucus, NJ
Ford Edge
10/14/2019
Rod and Kevin provide great service. I am a repeat customer. I highly recommend Experienced.

Marie S.
10/11/2019
Work done right the first time.
Expert service. Expert work. Estimate and price always given before starting work.

Bill H.
Ford Taurus X
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Bill said he has been dealing with him for years.

HK
Henry K.
Audi Q3
10/07/2019
tire problem
Great service. Very professional an polite.

GR
Gary R.
10/01/2019
The owners are honest and professional. They will not recommend any repairs that aren't needed.

Lakehurst, NJ
09/13/2019
Good people . very knowledgeable. great service
friendly reliable knowledgeable above average