Business Solutions

Expert Auto Center

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
KK
KAROLYN K.
06/29/2022
Another excellent repair job
We have been bringing our vehicles to Expert Auto for many years and have always been treated with respect and professional courtesy. The prices are...

STELLA W.
06/27/2022
Battery swap
Again had an issue at the last minute. Called George with the situation and he got me right in, squared away and out in no time at all. Turns out it wasn’t...

JR R.
06/25/2022
Rescued in a bad situation!
I was visiting a friend in the Villages when a heater hose busted on my car. AAA took me to Expert Auto where I met George. He came out and said "before...

MESHIA M.
06/23/2022
Best Service
I love George he’s one the best mechanic I know

06/21/2022
Complete brake job.
George and his associates did a great job on my wife’s car.