Overall Rating 2.46429/5Overall Rating 2.46429/5rating 2.46429rating 2.46429rating 2.46429

Peoria, IL
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Good work as always
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 03/24/2019

Thank you for the great review and your continued support of our service department. It's truly reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the region. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!!

Derek P.
El Paso, IL
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Great friendly service james was very polite
Store was clean they git me in and out as quickly as possible

Thank you for the great review to finish the weekend with! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the region. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

2013 Hyundai Azera
03/23/2019 Category: Service
I never used to take my car to the dealer for service, but I’ve done it for the last 14 years or so, and I’ll keep doing it as long as I own a Hyundai. The service repair people always do a great job, and the car always looks good after. They come out and talk to yiu if you need a repair and tell you how long yiu can wait to have it done. No pressure.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 03/23/2019

Wow what a great review to finish a week with thank you. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

HK
Heather K.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Always great service in a friendly environment. My car always comes out cleaner than when I bring it in. 🙂 Thanks!

Thank you for the great review on this beautiful Saturday! We appreciate you taking your time to review us after every visit. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the region. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!!

CA
Charles A.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Mirror repair
I had my driver's side outside rear view mirror turn signal broken. Checked in the have it repaired along with oil change and a few other items. Got in promptly great service, cost a little less than I expected and am happy!

Thank you for the great review to start the weekend! We appreciate your continued support of our service department. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great spring!!

Mark W.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
Excellent Customer service
Have been coming to the business for over a decade; always receive excellent service.
Special kudos to James, in the service dept.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for the great review! I have just shared this review with James and it made his day. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great spring!

RF
Rose F.
Streator, IL
Great as always
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
You never let me have more than 5 stars, service always great as usual

Oh wow I'm seeing stars thank you! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!!

Matthew G.
Lincoln, IL
Review
The service department is always friendly and professional. They always let u know if there are any issues before they fix them.

Thank you for the great review and your continued support of our service department! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the region. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

KF
Kevin F.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
03/19/2019 Category: Service
They fit me in on a busy day to replace my battery. I really appreciated the great service.

Thank you for your continued support of our service department! It's this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the region. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

TR
Tammy R.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Brandon in the service department got my car taken care of in a very timely manner. Everyone there is friendly and goes out of their way.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 03/18/2019

What a great review to finish a Monday with thank you! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the region. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

BT
Brenda T.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Customer service
I was not able to bring my car in. I had my son bring the car in for an oil change. He told me how impressed he was with the staff and the lounge area. He also shared when he buys his jeep, he will be bringing it to Hyundai for servicing.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 03/17/2019

What a great testimonial for the customer service at O'Brien Hyundai thank you. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

Staff are excellent
The staff

Thank you for taking your time to review us after every visit! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the region. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit and other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great spring!!

RD
Rick D.
Mahomet, IL
THE SEVICE DEPARTMENT MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR PART OF THEIR FAMILY
great job by all. thanks again.

Wow what a awesome review for the weekend thank you! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the region. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

Great work
😁
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for the great review to start the weekend with. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the region. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great weekend!!!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great people
Had a recall on the engine and Brandon and team took great care of us.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for your continued support of our service department. This recall has been tough on us all and we appreciate your patience while we completed it. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit. Thanks again and have a great spring!!! Hopefully spring tomorrow 🤔

Ruben R.
Fine
I was called and given an apology for my concerns.

My review
My only concern was the amount of time it took for an oil change. It shouldn't take an hour and a half or simple oil change when I can get one done for 15 minutes down the street.

I will look into why this took so long and contact you with a resolution thank you

HS
Henry S.
Service Department is flawless
Every time I go in it is quick and efficient James is great!!

Thank you for the awesome review to finish the week. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the region. Thanks again and have a great weekend!!!

CF
Christa F.
Mapleton, IL
Courtesy of staff
Treated well, great efficient service

Thank you for the great review to start a Friday! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the region. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien Hyundai rewards app for points towards your next visit. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great weekend!!!

Ballwin, MO
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Helpful, good work and service, and friendly!
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 03/14/2019

What a great review to finish the day with thank you! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

Jarrod G.
Lincoln, IL
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Obviously striving for excellence!
The members of the service team at O’Brien Hyundai of Normal are, and always have been, amazing at going above and beyond what one would expect from a dealership. I had my vehicle towed there, even though it was much farther away from where I live, due to my past experience with them. While the time it took the corporate office an unacceptable amount of time to communicate with them throughout the process, I was kept up to date and treated with the utmost respect.
I need to mention on service representative by name, as his help and honesty about the situation was invaluable! James Echevarria was professional, and still empathetic to my situation in every way possible!

Wow what a awesome review! I just shared this review with James it made his day thank you. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the region. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!!