Overall Rating 2.57143/5Overall Rating 2.57143/5rating 2.57143rating 2.57143rating 2.57143

Peoria, IL
Great Service Department
The service department is awesome!! Thank you!
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 09/18/2018

Well thank you and thanks for the awesome review to finish the day! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the region thank you! Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great rest of your week!!!

PP
Patrick P.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Consistency
Always presenting the right service attitude!

Thank you for taking your time to review us after every visit. It's always a pleasure having you in for service and we appreciate you choosing us to take care of your family's vehicles. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great rest of your week!!

Myron G.
Secor, IL
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Always a great experience coming to Obrien Hyundai! I made my appointment online when it was convenient for me. They do my routine maintenance in a timely fashion and get me back on the road again. This is the third vehicle we have purchased at this dealership and am always pleased with their service.

Wow what a awesome review thank you! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the region thank you. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great rest of your summer!!!!

EM
Edward M.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Great Service as Usual
Renee and the team in sevice once again helped me out with a problem and solved it for me. I have had this kind of service from the Extreme/
O’Brien team at both Hyundai and Kia dealerships for the last 15 years.

Thank you for the great review! I have just shared this with my entire service team. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great rest of your week!!!!

RF
Rose F.
Streator, IL
Excellent as always
You dont have enough stars🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟and then some.
Havinge always been pleased and very happy with the service I receive there

What a great review thank you I'm seeing stars! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great week!!!!

AG
Alvin G.
Always fantastic!
The service people are iutstanding! They are very caring snd always responsive! Service is one of the reasons I have recommended this dealership to friends and family!

What a great review to start the afternoon with thank you. We appreciate you choosing us to take care of your family's vehicles needs for you. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the region thank you. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great rest of your week!!!

09/17/2018 Category: Service
They almost broke my 10 month old engine
I got an oil change on September 10, a Monday. I thought everything was fine, service center personnel were very friendly and welcoming. I just so happened to get a wheel alignment done with my car the Friday of that week, and as it turns out, the mechanic that worked in my car never tightened the cap and caused a huge oil leak. There was no telling how much oil I had lost between Monday and Friday. My engine could have been seriously damaged due to the mechanic not taking the time to properly check that everything was fully restored. I informed the dealership and they offered me one free oil change and to clean the spill to gain my trust back. I personally feel that I should be compensated with 3 free oil changes to gain my trust back. I feel as though 3 is a fair number because a company has 90 day or 3 month evaluation on a new hire just to see if they have any bad habits that would be detrimental to the company. My car needs an oil change only once every three months. One oil change is just a quick oops fix and that they will know I’m looking out even more so for mistakes. To truly gain my trust I would need to see 3 oil changes of services to see if this dealership has any bad habits that would be detrimental to my vehicle. If I can’t trust my own Hyundai dealership to take care of my Hyundai , then who can I trust?
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking your time to make me aware of this. I tried to call and was unable to reach you please give me a call at your earliest convenience at 1309 706 0626 thank you

309-664-1222

Thank you for taking your time to call me back. While I hate to ever have a issue I appreciate you giving us the opportunity to rebuild your trust in our service department. Thanks again and have a great week!!

JV
Jim V.
Le Roy, IL
2014 Hyundai Equus
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Service makes the difference
Excellent service!

Thank you for the great review to finish the day! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great week!!!!

Cindy S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Renee and James are always wonderful. I feel like they are not doing extras just to charge me for them. I also love the waiting area. Love the snacks etc. I love having my car serviced.

I have recommended Hyundai to 2 of my friends. They both bought santa fe's and love them.

What a awesome review to start the week thank you! I have just shared this review with Renee and James I'm sure it will make their day. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great week!!!!

Dwight, IL
Super friendly
The people are always friendly and go out of their way to take care of us.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 09/16/2018

Thank you for always taking your time to review us after every visit. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the region thank you! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great weekend!!!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/15/2018 Category: Service
cleanliness of business, employee professionalism
service department is very efficient.

Thank you for taking your time to review us. As a 4 star review is a 80% we want to be better than that. Please feel free to contact me with any improvements so we can earn a 5 star review on your next visit. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great weekend!

Daniel S.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/15/2018 Category: Service
The friendliness of the service department.

SR
Stephen R.
East Peoria, IL
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great people
Always friendly and helpful.

TW
Tanya W.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Thoughtful and personal
Thanks for taking good care of our Tucson and being so kind and personal to your customers.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
The friendly and knowledgeable service department
Now that my car is almost paid off and it is five years old, I feel pressure from the sales people to trade in for a new car. Hyundai advertises how good their product is, and I feel that it is and I want to continue to drive my current vehicle without being bothered to buy another car.
JAMES E., Hyundai Advisor from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for the great five star review!! I apologize about the sales calls. We appreciate you taking the time to review our team here at O’Brien Hyundai it really means a lot to us. Special thanks to you and all of our other great customers for voting O’Brien Hyundai your number one servicing dealer in the Central Region!!! Don’t forget to check out our new app called OBrien rewards, it offers a scheduling tool, service and sales specials, and much more!! Again thank you and enjoy your weekend!!

Trevor S.
Pekin, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Professional yet quick service
The service department always does a great job. They explain exactly what needs to be done and what could wait until the next visit.

RL
Rebecca L.
Le Roy, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Best service ever!
The service team is amazing and a huge reason I continue to buy cars at this dealership! The little things matter and they are always quick to give the best service imaginable!

ES
Erin S.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
It was easy to make an appointment, everyone was courteous, even got a drink and snack when the shuttle picked me up from work at the end of the day. 😊
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 09/14/2018

What a awesome review to finish the day with thank you! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great weekend!!!!

Steven B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2018 Category: Service
The entire service staff always goes out of their way to offer exceptional service
Our Sante Fe had died and would not start. We called Hyundai roadside assistance and Joe's towing service came in about 15 minutes and jumped the battery. We went to the dealership and they checked everything out and everything tested OK. Brandon, the service manage, gave us his personal cell phone number to call if we had the problem again. A few days later it again would not start and we called Brandon and he came to jump the battery and we took it in to the dealership and the battery tested bad this time, so they put a new battery in. THAT IS EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE !!!
JAMES E., Hyundai Advisor from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for the great five star review!! We appreciate you taking the time to review our team here at O’Brien Hyundai it really means a lot to us. Special thanks to you and all of our other great customers for voting O’Brien Hyundai your number one servicing dealer in the Central Region!!! Don’t forget to check out our new app called OBrien rewards, it offers a scheduling tool, service and sales specials, and much more!! Again thank you and enjoy your weekend!! 😊

Denise S.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Service! Very thorough.
Always a pleasure having my Santa Fe services here! Plus they have a great waiting area with complimentary refreshments! Always a great experience!
JAMES E., Hyundai Advisor from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for the great five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to review our team at O’Brien Hyundai. It really means a lot to us. Also special thanks to you and all of our other great customers for voting O’Brien Hyundai your number one servicing dealer in the Central Region!!! Don’t forget to check out our new app called OBrien rewards, it offers a scheduling tool, service and  specials, and much more!!! Again thank you and enjoy your weekend!