Overall Rating 2.57692/5Overall Rating 2.57692/5rating 2.57692rating 2.57692rating 2.57692

Streator, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Consistently awesome service!

Japolyn B.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
I always receive excellent service each time I visit. My advisor James is friendly and always has a smile. He’s really great at what he does. Keep up the great work James!
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the great review! What a great way to start a Wednesday with! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great summer 2019!!!

Ashland, IL
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
As Always ...
Courteous, prompt, quality service. Dealt with a different tech this time, and he continued the tradition of service I've received previously.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 01/15/2019

What a great review to finish the day with thank you! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great 2019!!!

01/15/2019 Category: Service
Service staff honest and dependable!
The service department at O'Brien Hyundai always keep you informed and offer options on how to keep your car running smooth and safe. When I was overcharged accidentally they caught the error and were quick to inform me and make the refund. The service work was great and the car now has improved brakes. Always pleased with the staff at O'Brien.

Thank you for the great review and for being so understanding we messed up your paperwork. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the region thank you. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great 2019!!!!

Ron B.
Fairbury, IL
Great Service and professional staff

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking your time to review us after every visit. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the region thank you. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great 2019!!!!

OG
Olivia G.
Tremont, IL
Always great service.
Each time I go in for service, it's always a pleasurable experience; courteous & timely.

Awesome what a great review to start the afternoon with thank you!!! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great 2019!!!!

AL
Ann L.
Colfax, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Service department is always efficient and is clear with me on what my car needs. Waiting area is very comfortable with nice amenities which makes waiting on my car enjoyable.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for always taking your time to review us after every visit. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the region. We appreciate you choosing us to take care of Sherman and  his Elantra sister 😀 Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great 2019!!!!

Secor, IL
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service James and Renee are great It is nice having my car serviced here where they care about the customer thank you for everything

What a great review to start the afternoon thank you!!! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great 2019!!!!

Renika S.
2013 Hyundai Accent
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Service, by honest and friendly service members
I have been coming here for years, and I am never dissatisfied with the service. They address the issue and were honest about cost and care of my vehicle. I know when I bring my vehicle in that these are people I can trust.

What a awesome review to start the week with thank you! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great 2019!!!!

PB
Philip B.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Renee's service/helpfulness is always outstanding. She goes above and beyond to make sure I am well taken care of. I wanted to give a rating of 4.5 stars, but that was not an option.

You have spoiled me in the past by cleaning out the inside of my car and washing it. It was raining that day, so I understood the outside not getting washed, but I had hoped the inside would have been swept out.

Otherwise, everything else was excellent. Thank you!
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for taking your time to review us. I will share this with my team so we can earn a 5 star review on your next visit. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great 2019!!

KK
Katie K.
Pontiac, IL
01/12/2019 Category: Service
As always, the service team did a wonderful job. My car is always taken care of and returned better than the condition I dropped it off in.

Awesome thank you! What a great review to start a Saturday with thank you! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great weekend!!!

RP
Randall P.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Terrific
Your service is superb, your people the best.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 01/11/2019

Wow what a great review to finish a Friday with thank you! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great 2019!!!

Mc Lean, IL
Driving like new with over 100,000 miles
Our Sonata continues to perform like a new vehicle. We couldn't be happier with how reliable it is; much of the credit has to go the top of the line maintenance we receive at OBrien Hyundai.

What a awesome review to finish the week thank you! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great weekend!!!

Donna M.
2012 Hyundai Azera
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Great job! Friendly people!
Above and beyond service

Thank you for your continued support of our service department. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the region thank you. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great weekend!!!

EM
Elizabeth M.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Friendly, quick, reliable, & knowledgeable
They were able to get everything taken care of in good time. They were friendly and knowledgeable. I was very happy with my experience.

What a great review to finish the week with thank you! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great weekend!!!!

Jennifer C.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Love the personalized service I get every time I bring my car in to be serviced.

Thank you for great review! We appreciate your continued support of our service department. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the region thank you! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great 2019!!!!

HK
Heather K.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Always great service
Thank you for always taking care of all my maintenance needs and keeping my car in top shape!

Thank you for the awesome review and your continued support of our service department! It's this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the region thank you! Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a awesome 2019!!!!!

Constance H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Free snacks and play space
My hostess is always welcoming, informative, and highly professional.

What a great review to start a Friday with thank you! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great 2019!!!

HN
Heather N.
Towanda, IL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Great as always
I love the service department at OBrien Hyundai! The staff is super friendly and remembers you when you come in.

Thank you for your continued support of our service department! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the region thank you! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a awesome 2019!!!!

Awesome sauce
They are literally the best! Never disappointed! Always quick, friendly, and informative.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 01/10/2019

Wow what a awesome review to finish the day with thank you!! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the region thank you! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great 2019!!!