Overall Rating 2.48276/5Overall Rating 2.48276/5rating 2.48276rating 2.48276rating 2.48276

FP
Fred P.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/16/2019 Category: Service
The service staff
Always helpful
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 06/16/2019

Thank you for always taking your time to review us after every visit. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great father's day!!!

SP
Sarah P.
Peoria, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Not the usual "woman experience"!!
I appreciate the honest and upfront nature of this service center. I NEVER feel like they are trying to swindle or take advantage of me. As a woman you know pulling up to a service center often means condescending tone and questions. I have NEVER been treated that way at this service center. I can always pull up and explain a problem or even "act out an engine sound" and never not once be made to feel unintelligent! They listen to and value what I have to say. They answer my questions. I never feel like I am being charged for things I do not need. When I make it obvious I dont have the money for everything they very politely show/tell me where I can trim the fat this time but let me know I should really take care of it next time I am in. Also by "they" and "them" I mean James... He tends to always be the only one I end up on the phone with or speaking to at the counter. So, thank you James for never making me feel inferior for being a woman. Thanks for treating all your customers equally. :)
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 06/15/2019

Wow what a awesome review! I have just shared this review with James I'm sure it made his day it made mine. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015! Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

Tara M.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service, as always!
I feel like I’m visiting friends when I go to this dealership. I highly recommend this service department.

Wow what a great review to start a Saturday with thank you. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

Jamie G.
Great staff
Thanks for your friendly and prompt service.

Thank you for the great review! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

David R.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
OBrien
Friendly and efficient
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for your continued support of our service department. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

BT
Bradley T.
Argenta, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Santa Fe service 6/19
Great service and friendly people that work to please the customer. I mention this to friends often and actually mentioned it to someone this morning.

Thank you for the great review to start a Friday with! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!!

Jessica D.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Quality customer service
I always receive top of the line service from this dealership.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for the great review and your continued support of our service department. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!!

Kathy B.
06/13/2019
Best Service Department Ever!
This service department is the best service department I have ever worked with. Not only do they provide great service, but have also made time for me at a moment's notice. James, Brandon, and Renee are absolutely awesome. As for the mechanics - I don't know their names, but all issues have always been fixed right the first time. Great job overall. I would highly recommend this service department.

Wow what a awesome review to start the afternoon with thank you! We appreciate your continued support of our service department. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

Carol H.
Pontiac, IL
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Best Service Department in BN
They always make time for me, even at the last minute and are always friendly and professional.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 06/12/2019

We appreciate you taking your time to review us after every visit. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015!! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Place, Great Service
Won't take my car anywhere else. Great staff, great service, great car care.

Thank you for the great review to start the day with! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015!! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

TH
Tom H.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Scheduled service
Service work is always top notch
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 06/11/2019

Awesome what a great review to finish the day. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

LT
Linda T.
Hudson, IL
guest Check in and service
Your service personnel are exceptional and your check in personnel are one of the main reasons I enjoy coming there.

Wow what a great review to finish the day with! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
The place to be
Great service ... come and see for yourself if you haven’t already

Thank you for the great review to start the afternoon with. We appreciate your continued support of our service department with all of your family's vehicles. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015!!! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

GP
Gerald P.
Clinton, IL
2015 Hyundai Azera
Like this dealership.
All employees knowledgeable and friendly.

Thank you for the great review to start the day with! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

MN
Michael N.
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Always Great
Had 2011 Sonata in for service. Brakes replaced along with filters and oil change. Hope to get 3 more years out of this car. With luck and O’Brien Hyundai I think we’ll make it!
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 06/09/2019

Thank you for the great review and your continued support of our service department. I'm sure with the preventive maintenance schedule you keep another 3 years is with in reach and many more. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

Congerville, IL
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/08/2019 Category: Service
James
James is great

Thank you for your continued support of our service department! We appreciate you taking your time to review us after every visit. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. I have just shared this review with James I'm sure it made his weekend. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

Streator, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/07/2019 Category: Service
They have done and continue to do a great job of taking care of our car.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 06/08/2019

Thank you for the great review to start the weekend! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015! Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!!!

Staff
The staff are great!
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the great review and your continued support of our service department. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

DT
Deborah T.
Why I return
I have always been a return customer b/c the service is great. I have purchased 3 cars there and get the service done also. Everyone at service is friendly, polite, and helpful! Thanks so much

Thank you for the awesome review to start the afternoon with! We appreciate your continued support of our service department. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

Streator, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
The Best
Best service team ever!! Personal touch!!

Wow what a great review to start a Friday thank you! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!