Overall Rating 2.4375/5Overall Rating 2.4375/5rating 2.4375rating 2.4375rating 2.4375

NN
Nicole N.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and recall fix
Efficient, reliable, and friendly service

RD
Richard D.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Service team is always Top Notch.
Service team is always Top Notch.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 07/18/2018

Wow what a great review to start the day! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great summer!!!!

FP
Fred P.
Service department
Always knowledgeable and helpful.

Le Roy, IL
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Loyal O'Brien Customer :)
After my first and only experience at Napleton in Urbana, I was so glad to see O'Brien up in my new neck of the woods! Always look forward to the fantastic customer service!
JAMES E., Hyundai Advisor from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the great five star review!!! We appreciate you taking the time to review our team here at O’Brien Hyundai. It really means a lot to us. Special thanks to you and all of our other great customers for voting O’Brien Hyundai your number one servicing dealer in the Central Region!!! Don’t forget to check out our new app called “O’Brien Rewards” it offers a online scheduling tool, service and sales specials, and much more!! Again thank you and enjoy the rest of your week!!

David P.
Top Notch Service - Love The New Rewards Program
It's rare you develop a trusting relationship with a car dealership service department. O'Brien Hyundai of Normal is one of those rare breeds. I fully trust they are being 100% honest with me and they never try to up-sell. I have developed a friendly relationship with the entire staff and I trust them to make all necessary recommendations to keep my vehicles safe and running at peak performance. I highly recommend O'Brien Hyundai for all of your automotive needs.
JAMES E., Hyundai Advisor from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 07/17/2018

WOW Thank you for the great five star review!!! We appreciate you taking the time to review our team here at O’Brien Hyundai. It really means a lot to us. Special thanks to you and all of our other great customers for voting O’Brien Hyundai your number one servicing dealer in the Central Region!!! Don’t forget to check out our new app called “O’Brien Rewards” it offers a online scheduling tool, service and sales specials, and much more!! Again thank you and enjoy the rest of your week.

Mc Lean, IL
2005 Hyundai Tucson
Great Customer Service
The staff was ready to take care of me at my scheduled appointment time. They also offered drinks and snacks while you waited. The Sales Associates were very friendly and accommodating to my granddaughter.

BF
Brad F.
Lincoln, IL
Oil Change
already provided input
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for taking your time to review us. I appreciate the feedback and as I have been out of the shop for the last week I look forward to sharing this review with my employees and contacting you with a resolution for you inconveniently.

309-664-1222

I tried to reach you about you recent service visit please give me a call on my cell phone when you get a chance at 309-706-0626

Cynthia W.
Great Job on SUV
I am always happy with my service at Hyundai. The staff is professional and polite. They know me when I come in and check everything out for me.
JAMES E., Hyundai Advisor from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the great five star review!!! We appreciate you taking the time to review our team here at O’Brien Hyundai. It really means a lot to us. Special thanks to you and all of our other great customers for voting O’Brien Hyundai your number one servicing dealer in the Central Region!!! Don’t forget to check out our new app called “O’Brien Rewards” it offers a online scheduling tool, service and sales specials, and much more!! Again thank you and enjoy the rest of your week! :)

RP
Randall P.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Trustworthiness
The service is great.

Thank you for your continued support of our service department. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the region. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great summer!!!

Lisa B.
Heyworth, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Always a pleasant visit to O'Brien Hyundai! James and Renae are always so great to work with. Always very helpful!

I have just shared this review with Renee I'm sure it will make her afternoon thank you. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great summer!!!

NJ
Norman J.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
great friendly service
Never a problem with this dealer. Gets the job done in the time frame promised.

Thank you for taking your time to review us after every visit. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the region thank you. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great summer!!!!

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service department
The staff at the service desk

Thank you for the great review! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the region. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great summer!!!!

KH
Kathelene H.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people and in and out as quickly as possible
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 07/16/2018

What a great review to finish the day with thank you! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great summer!!!!

Jill M.
El Paso, IL
James is the best!!!
I've owned 3 Hyundai's (and will probably own more in the future). Part of the reason I keep buying them (and this is the gods honest truth), is that the service department is so wonderful always. They take care of me. They don't ever try to sell me things that I don't need. They are so generous and polite. Especially James. I hope he never leaves this company!

Wow I have just shared this review with James I'm sure it will make his day thank you. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the region. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great summer!!!!!

David M.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Outstanding service!
Excellent service!

Thank you for the great review! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great summer!!!!

Barbara M.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Why buy Hyundai ?
The excellent service department makes Hyundai the car to buy!

What a great review to start the week with thank you! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great summer!!!

DK
Douglas K.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2018 Category: Service
New battery and tires this trip.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for taking your time to review us after every visit. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the region. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great summer!!!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Great job again!
Thanks for the excellent service!
JAMES E., Hyundai Advisor from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for the great five star review!!! We appreciate you taking the time to review our team here at O’Brien Hyundai. It really means a lot to us. Special thanks to you and all of our other great customers for voting O’Brien Hyundai your number one servicing dealer in the Central Region!!! Don’t forget to check out our new app called “O’Brien Rewards” it offers a online scheduling tool, service and sales specials, and much more!! Again thank you and enjoy your weekend.

RZ
Richard Z.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/12/2018 Category: Service
/the people that greet you and every other person I talk with.
Renee
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the great review! I have just shared this review with Renee I'm sure it will make her night thank you. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the region. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great summer!!!!

Carol H.
Pontiac, IL
07/11/2018 Category: Service
James is AWESOME!!!!
JAMES E., Hyundai Advisor from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for the Great five star review!!! We appreciate you taking the time to review our team here at O'Brien Hyundai. special thanks to you and all of our other great customers for voting us your number one servicing dealer in the Central Region. it really means alot to us. Don't forget to download our new app called O'Brien Rewards. it offers service and sales specials, a online scheduling tool and much more!! Again thank you and enjoy the rest of your week.