Overall Rating 2.48276/5Overall Rating 2.48276/5rating 2.48276rating 2.48276rating 2.48276

RF
Rose F.
Streator, IL
Great as always
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Never enough stars, great service as always
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for the great review and your continued support of our service department. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015!!! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

Stephanie M.
Channahon, IL
Customer service
The service department has amazing customer service. They go above and beyond for you.

What a awesome review to finish the day with thank you. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

EM
Edward M.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Super Service
Friendly service who take a personal
interest in your needs. Renee is special.

Thank you for the great review and always taking your time to review us after every visit. I have just shared this review with Renee and it made her day thank you. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

Streator, IL
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Conveniency in making appointment. Friendly service

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking your time to review us. It's this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015! Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

John B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent Service Department that is customer oriented
Excellent service at reasonable prices. The service team is customer oriented and the customer waiting area is excellent.

Thank you for always taking your time to review us after every visit! We appreciate you choosing us to take care of your family's vehicles needs. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015! Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

WV
Wanda V.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great every time
This service department never fails to impress me. They even know my name!!! Fantastic team.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 06/17/2019

What a awesome review to finish a Monday with thank you! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

James F.
Heyworth, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Out standing service everyone is so nice and makes it point to talk and let customer know exactly what car needs..

Thank you for the great review! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

RP
Robert P.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Assurance
The repair team at Obrien Hyundai give me assurance that my vehicle is in its best and safest possible condition when they release it back to me. I ignored a nearly free oil change from a shop nearby and went to Obrien instead because I had a feeling that something was a little off in the brake system. They found it and fixed it, showing me along the way what went wrong and pointing out the damage on a part. I trust this team!
Jay

Thank you for taking your time to review us after every visit. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015!! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!!

FP
Fred P.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/16/2019 Category: Service
The service staff
Always helpful
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 06/16/2019

Thank you for always taking your time to review us after every visit. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great father's day!!!

SP
Sarah P.
Peoria, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Not the usual "woman experience"!!
I appreciate the honest and upfront nature of this service center. I NEVER feel like they are trying to swindle or take advantage of me. As a woman you know pulling up to a service center often means condescending tone and questions. I have NEVER been treated that way at this service center. I can always pull up and explain a problem or even "act out an engine sound" and never not once be made to feel unintelligent! They listen to and value what I have to say. They answer my questions. I never feel like I am being charged for things I do not need. When I make it obvious I dont have the money for everything they very politely show/tell me where I can trim the fat this time but let me know I should really take care of it next time I am in. Also by "they" and "them" I mean James... He tends to always be the only one I end up on the phone with or speaking to at the counter. So, thank you James for never making me feel inferior for being a woman. Thanks for treating all your customers equally. :)
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 06/15/2019

Wow what a awesome review! I have just shared this review with James I'm sure it made his day it made mine. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015! Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

Tara M.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service, as always!
I feel like I’m visiting friends when I go to this dealership. I highly recommend this service department.

Wow what a great review to start a Saturday with thank you. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

Jamie G.
Great staff
Thanks for your friendly and prompt service.

Thank you for the great review! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

David R.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
OBrien
Friendly and efficient
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for your continued support of our service department. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

BT
Bradley T.
Argenta, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Santa Fe service 6/19
Great service and friendly people that work to please the customer. I mention this to friends often and actually mentioned it to someone this morning.

Thank you for the great review to start a Friday with! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!!

Jessica D.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Quality customer service
I always receive top of the line service from this dealership.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for the great review and your continued support of our service department. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!!

Kathy B.
06/13/2019
Best Service Department Ever!
This service department is the best service department I have ever worked with. Not only do they provide great service, but have also made time for me at a moment's notice. James, Brandon, and Renee are absolutely awesome. As for the mechanics - I don't know their names, but all issues have always been fixed right the first time. Great job overall. I would highly recommend this service department.

Wow what a awesome review to start the afternoon with thank you! We appreciate your continued support of our service department. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

Carol H.
Pontiac, IL
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Best Service Department in BN
They always make time for me, even at the last minute and are always friendly and professional.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 06/12/2019

We appreciate you taking your time to review us after every visit. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015!! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Place, Great Service
Won't take my car anywhere else. Great staff, great service, great car care.

Thank you for the great review to start the day with! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015!! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

TH
Tom H.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled service
Service work is always top notch
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 06/11/2019

Awesome what a great review to finish the day. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

LT
Linda T.
Hudson, IL
06/11/2019 Category: Service
guest Check in and service
Your service personnel are exceptional and your check in personnel are one of the main reasons I enjoy coming there.

Wow what a great review to finish the day with! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!