Overall Rating 2.46875/5Overall Rating 2.46875/5rating 2.46875rating 2.46875rating 2.46875
Review for OBrien Hyundai of Normal

Kathryn S.
Pontiac, IL
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Staff is amazing!
Had troubles with my car. They walked me through everything. Made it as easy as possible for me. Even got my car in 3 days before my appointment. Super fast! When I picked up my vehicle they walked me out to my car, gave me a car wash coupon since it had been raining so I could get it washed another day. Very satisfied!
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you for the awesome review! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great rest of your week!!!

Brandon Kessinger