Overall Rating 2.46875/5Overall Rating 2.46875/5rating 2.46875rating 2.46875rating 2.46875

Mary B.
Carlock, IL
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/14/2015 Category: Service
Great service personall
Your staff at N. Normal has always been very courteous and helpful. James is wonderful and an asset to your dept.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 05/14/2015

Thank you for the great review. James has become a great service advisor with many loyal customers and this review just made his day. Thank you

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/11/2015 Category: Service
Prompt and Efficent Service
Very prompt and friendly service
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 05/12/2015

Thank you for the great review! We practice to be the best at what we do to improve your servicing experience.

Decatur, IL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/09/2015 Category: Service
Very good service
I bought my Tucson about 2 years ago and have all my service work at the dealership. Everything has been top notch all the way.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 05/11/2015

Thank you for the great review! A 27 point inspection is always no charge at Extreme Hyundai if you get a chance we would like to check it over for you to keep it running great!

JAMES C.
Hudson, IL
05/05/2015 Category: Service
Great service ever time.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 05/06/2015

Thank you for the great review! Great service every time is just what we try to provide every day. Thank you very much for the great review

NJ
NORMAN J.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/02/2015 Category: Service
frendly personel
super
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 05/04/2015

Thank you for the great review! We want to continue being your #1 Hyundai service center. You can save 5.00 off your next visit by scheduling you next service appointment at www.driveextreme.com (schedule service tab)

AT
ANGIE T.
2005 Hyundai Accent
05/02/2015 Category: Service
the service and people
Everybody was helpful with my questions and did the work in my time and went abive and beyond for my car .thank you very much

Thank you for the great review. Extreme is not only our name but what we live by. We want to be an Extremely different dealership providing exceptional service that goes above and beyond.

DAVID G.
04/29/2015 Category: Service
The friendliness of the staff.
I've purchased three cars here, in the last 12 months, due to the great sales and service experience. In my opinion, the staff's friendliness and professionalism is the best in town.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 04/30/2015

Thank you for the great review! It is always a pleasure doing business with you when you come in for service. Reviews like this has made us the #1 servicing Hyundai dealer in the district. Thank you for making us #1

JAMES S.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/25/2015 Category: Service
the attention to detail and attractive staff
I came in for an oil change and alignment and it led to significantly more than I initially thought. Still, I was very happy to repair the issues in a safe and controlled manner to rather than the sudden and explosive way these issues resolve themselves on the highway.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 04/27/2015

Thank you for the great review! This is why i encourage the free 27 point inspection every time the vehicle is in or if you ever just want the car checked before a trip. I have trained my entire staff to make sure this happens 100% of the time.
Thank you again for the great review!

JOHN S.
Clinton, IL
04/25/2015 Category: Service
Best ever!
Always cheerful and accommodating!!

Thank you for the great review! It is complements like this that has made us the #1 servicing Hyundai dealer in the district
Thanks again.

RICHARD G.
04/23/2015 Category: Service
Extreme Hyundai Service
Always great communication and great customer service.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 04/23/2015

Thank you for the great review. We all are always training to be the very best at what we do, reviews like this make it all worth it .

JAMES B.
04/22/2015 Category: Service
Always excellent
The service is always great.

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate all the great feed back it helps us get better.

EK
Everett K.
Mackinaw, IL
2006 HYUNDAI TUCSON
04/20/2015 Category: Service
Service Department
Folks in the service department were prompt and courteous as always. It's nice to always feel welcome and know my vehicle will be well taken care of
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 04/21/2015

Thank you for the great review! It is always a pleasure working with you when you come in for service and I
know my advisors feel the same way. Thank you for being a great customer to work with. Thanks again

LG
Lee G.
2012 HYUNDAI TUCSON
04/19/2015 Category: Service
Just a great place to purchase a car and to have it serviced
Great service--the service staff "always" attend to the needs of the customer and they always do a great job of "getting it right the first time."
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 04/20/2015

Thank you for the great review! I cant think of a better way to start the week than to have seen this review first thing this morning. Thank you again for helping us be the #1 service department in our district

FD
Frank D.
Mahomet, IL
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/16/2015 Category: Service
Very Accommodating.
My car was overdue to the point I wasn't using it, and I had a very narrow window for getting it serviced (death in the family). The person at Extreme Hyundai bent over backward to get me scheduled at the earliest spot in the morning the next day. They serviced my car and cleaned it up for a funeral very quickly. They were great.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 04/16/2015

First of all sorry for you loss. Thank you for the great review! Anytime you need anything give us a call and we will make it work.

RICHARD G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/15/2015 Category: Service
Quick and Friendly Service
I was made to feel like an important guest when I got there. They changed the oil and did a complete vehicle check with my coupon and then also gave me a free car wash. The car was standing tall when I drove away! Thanks!

Thank you for the great review! It is always our goal to make you feel this way every time you come in because we really do appreciate you doing service with us. Having factory trained technicians doing your regular maintenance will ensure a trouble free driving experience.

KK
Kayla K.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
04/14/2015 Category: Service
James, the front desk guy.
James is awesome. Great service. However, its expensive.. They didn't ask me if I had any coupons. I would have liked the reminder.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 04/14/2015

Thank you for the good review! I shared this with my advisors to help with this. Thank you for the great input. We are always looking to get better. You can always save 5.00 off your next visit with no cupons by scheduling your service online at www.driveextreme.com

2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/09/2015 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient, and helpful staff.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 04/10/2015

Thank you for the great review! I am very proud of the continues effort of everyone in my service staff to be the best at what they do.

DAVID B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/08/2015 Category: Service
Courteous and informative personnel
I scheduled a routine oil change and was asked if I would like for them to clean the inside of my vehicle shortly after arriving...which I agreed to. Upon receiving my ticket for services, I was very happy to learn that the charges were not anymore for the detailing of the vehicle.They cleaned inside and outside too! Friendly, knowledgable and above and beyond my expectations!! Thank You!
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 04/09/2015

Thank you for the great review! We have been striving to provide complete automotive care for your vehicle. With time permitting we try and help with a quick hand wash and vacuum for our appreciation of servicing with our Hyundai service department. Continued technical and non technical training keeps my staff on top of their profession.

Joni P.
Gibson City, IL
2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
04/08/2015 Category: Service
Awesome dealership
I am so glad I decided to buy and have my car serviced at Extreme Hyundai. They have a great powertrain warranty on top of the excellent warranty already provided by Hyundai. I love their service department, particularly James, who I always find it a pleasure to speak with. He treats customers as the individuals they are, and I appreciate that. He has always been super helpful whenever I've had a question or concern about my car, a 2012 Hyundai Elantra. Everyone I've dealt with at Extreme has been friendly and easy to do business with. I look forward to someday buying my next car there, although I love my current car so much, I hope it will be a long while.

Wow what a great review! I shared this with James last night and he is still smiling today. I am very proud of my entire Hyundai service staff, James has become one of the top service advisors I have had. I am confident that you will receive the same great service every visit.

R. M.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
04/06/2015 Category: Service
good dealership
In and out in about an hour including getting the car cleaned inside and out. They do a good job here.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 04/07/2015

Thank you for the great review! It is customer reviews like this that have made us the #1 servicing dealer in the district for the second quarter in a row.