Overall Rating 2.51613/5Overall Rating 2.51613/5rating 2.51613rating 2.51613rating 2.51613

TT
Tammie T.
Metamora, IL
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/11/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
We absolutely love your service department. We drive from Metamora and refuse to ever go to the Peoria location. We also love your sale associate Michelle. Your employees are the BEST 💕🏆👍
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 08/11/2019

Awesome what a great review for the weekend! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great rest of your summer!!!

Mary S.
Arlington, IL
08/11/2019 Category: Service
Good Sevice
Got us in and out very quickly and we love the complimentary car wash!

Thank you for taking your time to review us on your weekend! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015! Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great rest of your summer!!!

EH
Elizabeth H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Service is always amazing!
From my personal Facebook post: So, I am happy to once again sing the praises of Hyundai and their fabulous service! So, Chris and I are driving home from a little impromptu road trip, and as we disengage the cruise control to take our exit home, the check engine light starts flashing, the car loses power (not over 2000 RPM), and it doesn't want to cleanly shift (especially from first to second gear). Of course, it's a Saturday night. So, we take her home and I spend the evening looking up the symptoms on the internet and telling myself it's all SUPPOSED to be covered.
Sunday morning, Chris follows me over to the dealer to drop off my sick patient. I manage the shifting-trouble pretty well through town (thankful that I know how to drive a stick and thus know WHEN it's SUPPOSED to shift). Of course, there's no envelopes left in the key drop, so I tear my name and address off of a bill I have in my purse, and I shove my key fob and the slip of paper into a grocery bag Chris had in his truck, tie it up tight, and stick it in the slot to hope for the best.
I call up Monday morning to let them know I dropped it off, and what it was doing. Renee (yes, I know my service department people – been seeing them for 13 years now) says she’ll have the guys take a look, and she’ll call me for approval before they do anything pricey (over $50). So, I wait, and wait, and wait. Finally, at the end of the day, I call over to check on it. Brandon tells me it’s the motor, and Hyundai wants it back. (I had gathered this as a worst-case scenario from my internet research.) He said it would take about two weeks.
So, they rented me a car (with unlimited mileage!), ordered me a new engine, swapped them out, cleaned my car, and called me ONE WEEK LATER! Naturally, I returned the rental and headed right over, where my car was waiting for me. I had to sign the invoices, but they all had $0 balances. No problems, no push back, no cost, no delay. The most surprising thing? I am mere months from owning this car for 7 years. It’s completely paid off. Sure, it only has 62,000 miles on it, but it was ALL covered under warranty. Every last minute of labor and drop of oil!
This is my second Hyundai, and I’m at 13 years as a Hyundai owner. This is my fourth warranty claim, and my second major one (the wiring harness failed on my first car). They make it easy, painless, and go beyond just the basics. I know I have a warranty for life (through the dealer – 10 year/100K from Hyundai) on my current car. I know that covers basically everything that makes it run (powertrain). That would have covered the cost of switching the engine, but they didn’t have to cover the full week of car rental (about $240). They take care of me and my car, and I’m always so pleased with how well they do.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 08/09/2019

Wow what a great review to start the afternoon with! We appreciate your continued support of our service department. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great rest of your summer!!!

Robert S.
Paxton, IL
2019 Hyundai Kona
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Quick service with friendly, helpful staff
I took my vehicle to the dealership for the first maintenence. I set up the appointment ahead of time online. Easy to do. They greeted me promptly, serviced the vehicle quickly, then helped me with some questions that I had. I recommend them highly.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for taking your time to review us! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great summer!!!

JJ
Judith J.
Judith J.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you for the great review to finish the day with! Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great summer!!!

RZ
Richard Z.
Normal, IL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Service Separtment
Your Service Department is a `10...top of the heap. Your dealership other than that is bottom of the pit....a "1" at best. Your promotion using the plastic :SALE" card was very clever. From there it was all down hill. This promotion must have had absolutely no serious discussion on how to conduct it. I left there feeling I will definitely visit other dealerships when I buy my next Genesis. (not necessarily buy) I know I can still use your Service Department. After that sad experience I wanted to contact Mr. OBrien To let him know what a disaster it was, and if I had known how to get hold of him, NOT anyone else, I would have.

Thank you for the great review! I agree some of these sales promotions are like what I get them to😜 but if I could I would just take the gift card and run or if someone wants to make the sale bad enough take them up on it. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit that Pat's you back a real 5% on what you spend in service. Thanks again and have a great summer!!!

KW
Kelly W.
Downs, IL
Service department staff.
You have a friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient service department staff.

Thank you for the great review to finish the day with! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015!! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great summer!!!

BF
Brad F.
Lincoln, IL
Excellent Service Department
Best Service Department I have ever been too....

Wow what a great review to start the afternoon with thank you! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great summer!!!

Dwight, IL
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Solved my problem with my car.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 08/05/2019

Rita B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Even tires!
Fortunately, the dealership service department was still open when my Low Tire indicator came on while I was on my way to other shopping in late afternoon. Unfortunately, a roofing nail perforated the sidewall making it unrepairable. James explained why 2 tires were needed b/c of the AWD but the cost was reasonable and past experience assured me that this was a trustworthy recommendation. The tires weren't in stock, but they put on my spare until they came in the next day and were installed immediately upon my arrival. Keep it up, O'Brien, great job!

HK
Heather K.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Always great service
They always provide excellent service on all levels. Thanks again!

Thank you for your continued support of our service department. We appreciate you taking your time to review us after every visit. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great summer!!!

RD
Ronald D.
Odell, IL
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Service Excellence
The service professionals never cease to amaze me with their expertise regarding my car. I can describe a noise or problem I am having and they know exactly what to check. I will never go anywhere else for my car service. Love this service department !! Thank you for taking such great care of my car and of my family.

Wow what a great review to start the week with! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great summer!!!

Dawn M.
Atlanta, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
James and Renee are the best! They treat the customers as their family, which makes you feel good. I have never had this kind of service with any of my cars. Thank you for all you do!

Wow what a great review to start the week with! I have just shared this review with James and Renee it made their morning. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great summer!!!

JE
Jerry E.
Pekin, IL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous, dependable
Service dept. Is very good honoring appointment times, explaining any work that should be done and provides an estimate for repairs.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 08/03/2019

Thank you for the great review for the weekend! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great summer!!!

MT
Marv T.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
recall
Prompt service as when scheduled

Awesome what a great review for the weekend! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015! Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great summer!!!!

TW
Teri W.
Chenoa, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Excellent, quick service
These guys continue to offer quick, efficient, excellent customer service.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 08/02/2019

Wow what a great review to finish the week with thank you. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great summer!!!

Randy M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
We love James
James provides great customer service !!

Thank you for the great review! I have just shared this review with James I'm sure it made his night thank you! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great summer!!!

2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly people at OBrien!
Yes! I like Hyundais!

Thank you for the great review to finish the day with! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great summer!!!

Marjorie B.
Streator, IL
Fast friendly service
Great service clean environment friendly atmosphere

Thank you for taking your time to review us. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great summer!!!

Tyler M.
Delavan, IL
2005 Hyundai Accent
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Great service as always. Thanks everyone.

Thank you for the awesome review to start a Friday afternoon with! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great summer!!!