Overall Rating 2.46875/5Overall Rating 2.46875/5rating 2.46875rating 2.46875rating 2.46875

Dale H.
Odell, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Excellent service provided!
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for the great review and taking your time to review us after every visit! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district thank you. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer. Thanks again and have a great week!!

Lawndale, IL
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
The O'Brien Hyundai team was excellent as always!!

Thank you for the great review and your continued support of our service department! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015! Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great week!!

LJ
Lorraine J.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Recall service
Superior service, knowledgeable technicians who really care about helping you with your problems.

Thank you for the great review! It's so much fun having you 2 in for service. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great week!!!

Joseph C.
Clinton, IL
10/13/2019 Category: Service
First Class
First class service, the door is opening before I get stopped. Pull in out of the weather and sit in a comfortable chair and wait. The car is done before I know it and away on my busy day. They treat you like family.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 10/13/2019

Thank you for the great review to finish a weekend with! I have just shared this review with my entire service team. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great rest of the weekend!!!!!

KH
Kimberly H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service, friendly staff
I enjoy going to OBrien Hyundai for my service appointments. They are prompt, they take great care of my car, and I get a car wash or coupon for one at my visit. There are snacks in the waiting area and I bring a book...or you can watch tv. It’s quite nice. Highly recommend them. I like their team.

Wow what a awesome review for the weekend! We appreciate your continued support of our service department. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015! Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great rest of your weekend!!!

Markie W.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
The customer service was pleasant
I appreciate the help I received while making my appointment and then throughout my appointment. I can't remember the name of the woman that assisted me, but she was patient, understanding, informative, and just overall kind. She was the best part of my experience. I appreciate her. The only con...was the oil or black dirt stains left on my driver seat. My seats are light tan leather, so the stains were obvious. That's my only complaint, but the service I recieved was great.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 10/12/2019

Thank you for the great review to start a Saturday with! Please feel free to stop by anytime that is convenient for you and I will have our detail department clean your seat. I apologize that we didn't catch this before we returned your vehicle. We use seat covers to prevent this from happening but failed me this time. I appreciate your great review and giving us the opportunity to get better. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great weekend!!!

KK
Kayla K.
James is the Best
I can honestly say that I would not come back to this dealership for work if it weren’t for the service I receive, specifically James. He remembers me, he looks out for me and I trust him. He helps me balance my car maintenance with my financial needs, which is crucial as my family grows.

Wow what a great review! I have just shared this review with James, I bet it put a big smile on his face thank you! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great weekend!!!

Staci M.
Exceeding Expectations
On a Saturday afternoon driving Veteran's Parkway, my 5 year old car started acting up. Wouldn't accelerate properly. I drove straight to the dealership. Even the service department had already closed for the day, the sales department was very response. They took my car and I for a short ride to duplicate the problem. He recommended I leave the car for the service dept come Monday. He then said he'd get me a loaner, and much to my surprise, they gave me a brand new car to drive! A sales associate even paired my phone to the car and showed me all of the new options on the new loaner that weren't on my older model. He even gave me his business card and directed me to call him anytime over the weekend if I needed anything. Needless to say, I was blown away by the speedy and above and beyond service!

Monday morning, James called to let me know the service dept was working on my car and would contact me once the determined the problem. James called back later that day to say it was a ball bearing failure and they'd be ordering me a whole new engine per the Hyundai warranty. James kept me informed every step of the way during the week, and let me know my car was ready to go just 4 business days later! James is always friendly, competent, and a great communicator. I hope Hyundai realizes and appreciates what an asset he is to them and their customers!

This is my second Hyundai vehicle and won't be my last. Thank you, Hyundai sales team, service team, and King James for exceeding my customer service expectations!
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking your time to review us after every visit. It's truly reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great weekend!!!

PS
Peggy S.
Fairbury, IL
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service person James and the service we get. They look out for problems and they tell us about anything that might need attention. There’s no pressure to do it right then, But they see things we don’t!
JAMES E., Hyundai Advisor from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you for the great five star review! We appreciate your continued support over the years! Special thanks to you and all of our other great customers for voting us your number one servicing dealer in the central region since 2014!!! We really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to review us. Don't forget to check out our O'Brien rewards app it includes service and sales specials, a online scheduling tool and more! Again thank you and enjoy the rest of your week!

James Echevarria
Hyundai Advisor

Dwight, IL
Excellent car car
They took care of my service and let me know of other things that needed to be taken care of.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for the great review and your continued support of our service department. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great rest of your week!!!

Mark C.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Friendly, professional service.
Excellent and very friendly service.
Appreciate the car cleaning service at conclusion of maintenance servicing..

Thank you for your continued support of our service department. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great rest of your week!!

Jackie M.
Mackinaw, IL
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
People/performance
Way above average

Thank you for taking your time to review us. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great rest of your week!!!

Brian M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Dealer, Great People
The dealership is a great place to wait for your car when getting service done. They have free drinks, coffee, snacks, etc. really very accommodating. But the best part are the people! They are so friendly so helpful, and they know their stuff. I've dealt with many dealers in my life but this is the best I've ever found. The cars are superior in my book. Won't go anywhere else.

Thank you for your continued support of our service department. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district thank you. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great rest of your week!!!

JV
Jim V.
Le Roy, IL
2014 Hyundai Equus
Service at OBrien Hyundai of Normal
Total professionalism, great atmosphere in the waiting room. Excellent pop corn. Everyone I met with were very nice, knowledgeable, as I said total professional.

Thank you for taking your time to review us! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great rest of your week!!!

SD
Sarah D.
Atlanta, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service!
James is always so friendly and cares about the customer! I also appreciate coming in for my oil change and having it be quick and efficient.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you for the great review to start the day! I have just shared this review with James I'm sure it made his day. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great rest of your week!!

Jay S.
Hudson, IL
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Regular oil change
Always friendly, great service

Thank you for the great review and taking your time to review us after every visit. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great rest of your week!!!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
Customer service is great
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you for taking your time to review us. It's truly this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great rest of your week!!!

Theresa M.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Always great service!
Service is great and the staff is wonderful!

Thank you for taking your time to review us after every visit! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district thank you. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a rest of your week!!!

MJ
Mark J.
O'Brien Hyundai
I've consistently received the highest level of service at my dealership of choice. Renee and James are excellent service managers. Top marks!

Awesome what a great review to finish the day! I have just shared this review with James and Renee I'm sure it made their night! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great rest of your week!!

Streator, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great Job
They did a great job as always.

Thank you for taking your time to review us. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015! Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great week!!