Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

RA
Richard A.
09/02/2017 Category: Service
Great follow up
Good customer service and follow up to any questions I had. Nice waiting area.

09/02/2017 Category: Service
Make sure to review your bill before paying
I had a year of free oil changes when I bought my car from the sales manager. It seems like a major issue when I bring it in for an oil change as they make a big deal on it. My last service I had an oil change n tires rotated. I told them about the free oil change n when I checked out as I was in a hurry they still charged me for the oil change. Then they always ask for a good rating.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 09/02/2017

Thank you for taking your time to review us. I will review your last visit and contact you with a resolution to this issue. We want to be your 5 star dealer.

309-664-1222

Thank you for taking your time on a Saturday to speak with me. It was 100% our fault of bad notes or lack there of I have updated your records so this does not happen again and be refunding you the amount of your visit. Customer service is truly what we are building our reputation on and look forward to providing you with 5 star service on every visit. Thanks again and have a great holiday weekend.

Normal, IL
05/01/2017 Category: Service
Will do what it takes
I recently had a misunderstanding at the dealership and was very grateful for Brandon, Service Manager, who reached out to me and let me explain my situation in detail. He was able to explain to me what was misunderstood and made sure that it made sense before the conversation ended. I'm thankful for people like Brandon who go the extra mile to make sure their customers are happy and taken care of!

05/01/2017 Category: Service
Below Average Experience
I only go to get my car serviced here because my oil changes are included until 75,000 miles. I will not return after I reach that mark. I'm always pressured to do more than routine maintence and I was told last time that my warranty was no longer in place; when I asked why I couldn't get a clear answer. I also was told I "needed" brake service that I ended up going to a local shop for and they were close to $500 less. I always feel pressured for the upsell and not valued as a customer.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 05/01/2017

Thank you for taking your time to review us I will contact you after reviewing your last visit

309-664-1222

I could not reach you on the phone please give me a call at your earliest convenience I take great pride in customer service and want all my customers to be happy with our service
cell# 309-706-0626

309-664-1222

Thank you for taking the time to go over your last visit We will continue our training to be your 5 star dealer.

309-664-1222

Thanks again for taking your time to re review us Myself and the rest of my service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service with a new name and great service with updated amenities and facility improvements thanks again and welcome to the new O'Brien Hyundai

JO
Julia O.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/11/2017 Category: Service
10 Year 100,000 mile warranty not a warranty
I was charged $100 deductible for a leak in my air conditioning unit on my Elantra. Since when does one pay a deductible for a warranty issue?
JAMES E., Hyundai Advisor from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 03/11/2017

I'm very sorry for the misunderstanding. Please give me a call at the dealership so i can further explain.

James Echevarria
Hyundai Advisor

PG
Pabitha G.
08/08/2016 Category: Service
service
i already commented on previous page
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 08/08/2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us it is a complimentary car wash and vaccum not a detail. I will review this in the morning and contact you with a resolution myself and the rest of the Extreme Hyundai service team take our service quality and service reputation with the most importance as we are the #1 servicing Hyundai dealer in the district and would like to keep it that way that allows us to provide a service like a complimentary car wash and vaccum

David H.
Tremont, IL
08/02/2016 Category: Service
staff is professional and courteous as well as knowledgeable.
(see above)

08/02/2016 Category: Service
Usually very reliable and courteous
Did not communicate in returning my keys, forcing me to turn around and come back to dealership.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 08/02/2016

Defiantly not our best yes my advisor Renee should have directly handed your key's back before your departure a learing experience we will correct immediately we will continue our training and hopefully we can earn a five star review on your next visit

309-664-1222

Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 08/03/2016

Thanks again for taking the time to review us and letting me know what went wrong so we can make improvements we look forward to earning a five star review on your next visit as we continue training and getting better