Overall Rating 2.46875/5Overall Rating 2.46875/5rating 2.46875rating 2.46875rating 2.46875

David D.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
convenient location
I wasn't told my radio settings would be lost due to battery being disconnected for replacing a part.
Had I known I would have taken a picture of my radio screen.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 10/31/2019

As a 4 star review is a 80% we want to be better than that. Please feel free to contact me with any improvements so we can earn a 5 star review on your next visit. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great weekend!!

HC
Howard C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Great
Dealer started service on time. Great waiting room with snacks and drinks. Friendly and efficient staff. Work was done in a timely matter.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for taking your time to review us. As a 4 star review is a 80% we want to be better than that. Please feel free to contact me with any improvements so we can earn a 5 star review on your next visit. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great rest of your week!!

CL
Charlotte L.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
The overall service was great. However, my car still dings and tells me that it's overdue for service.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you for taking your time to review us! At your convenience stop by anytime and we can reset that maintenance indicator. Thank you for bringing this to my attention as I have reminded the shop this morning in our meeting. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. We will continue our training and hopefully we can earn a 5 star review on your next visit. Thanks again and have a great rest of your week!!!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you for taking your time to review us. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. As a 4 star review is a 80% we want to be better than that. Please feel free to contact me with any improvements so we can earn a 5 star review on your next visit. Thanks again and have a great weekend!

08/27/2019 Category: Service
review - oil chg serv
Got checked in quickly; waiting room nicely furnished w/comfy couch, TV & refreshments. Took a bit longer than expected but overall v. good. Tx!
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you for taking your time to review us! We have just added another technician to our service team that starts the first part of September to shorten wait times. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great rest of your summer!!!

TW
Terrence W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
The only reason I didn't give a perfect score is because I asked the Service Tech. to remove the XM stations from my radio (I no longer subscribe). He apparently forgot to do so.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for taking your time to review us. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. I will contact you so we can get this resolved for you. Thanks again and have a great summer!!

RJ
Rex J.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Fast and reliable service
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for taking your time to review us. As a 4 star review is a 80% how can we improve your next visit so we can earn a 5 star review on your  next visit. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great summer!!!

2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Good experience
Older Hyundai so they always seem to find additional items to fix, but they must do it right because she hasn’t left me stranded yet.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you for the great review! We want to keep you rolling down the road and not on the side of it😉 Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great summer!!!

EM
Edward M.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Reputable Service
They repaired a problem with my windshield washer.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you for taking your time to review us. As a 4 star review is a 80% we want to be better than that. Please feel free to contact me with any improvements so we can earn a five star review on your next visit. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Feedback is how we get better. Thanks again and have a great summer!!!

TW
Teri W.
Chenoa, IL
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Slow but good
It took a lot longer than anticipated for a minor repair but it wasn’t too costly and the service techs were super thorough.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for taking your time to review us. One of my platinum technicians broke his ankle and is still out has slowed our shop down so I apologize for the extra time and we look forward to his return this Thursday. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

03/13/2019 Category: Service
They're great. Just took a longer than expected..
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for taking your time to review us. We will continue our training and hopefully we can earn a 5 star review on your next visit. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

2010 Hyundai Sonata
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Great maintenance service
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for taking your time to review us. As a 4 star review is a 80% we want to be better than that. Please feel free to contact me with any improvements so we can earn a 5 star review on your next visit. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great week!!!

PB
Philip B.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Renee's service/helpfulness is always outstanding. She goes above and beyond to make sure I am well taken care of. I wanted to give a rating of 4.5 stars, but that was not an option.

You have spoiled me in the past by cleaning out the inside of my car and washing it. It was raining that day, so I understood the outside not getting washed, but I had hoped the inside would have been swept out.

Otherwise, everything else was excellent. Thank you!
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for taking your time to review us. I will share this with my team so we can earn a 5 star review on your next visit. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great 2019!!

Mackinaw, IL
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
12/18/2018 Category: Service
People
Dealer is awesome.,.this survey sucks!
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 12/19/2018

Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. As a 4 star review is a 80% we will continue our training and hopefully we can earn a five star review on your next visit. Have a great holiday season!!!!

LH
Linda H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/14/2018 Category: Service
they take good care of me and know me when I come in.
renee and brandon are great. I just thought I was in the waiting area way too long
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for taking your time to review us! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team will continue our training and hopefully we can earn a 5 star review on your next visit. Don't forget to check out the new O'Brien Hyundai service website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great holiday season!!!!

2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Good as always
Vehicle drop off and customer waiting areas clean and tidy. Service costs reasonable for the area. Time to complete service seemed a little long but they gave the vehicle a quick wash so that made up for it.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for taking your time to review us! As a  4 star review is a 80% we will continue to work on our processes to increase our speed and still deliver 5 star service. We now offer a full service car wash voucher instead of waiting the 20 min for a hand wash while we service your vehicle if this would be beneficial for time on your next visit. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great holiday season!!!

BT
Brenda T.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Car service
Customer service was good. Wait time could be better.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for taking your time to review us. We apologize for your extended wait time. We have just started using a new write up tool and working some bugs out. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team will continue our training and hopefully we can earn a 5 star review on your next visit. Don't forget to check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great holiday season!!!

11/25/2018 Category: Service
Car Repair
Did a quality job with the repairs to my vehicle
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 11/25/2018

Thank you for taking your time to review us. As a 4 star review is a 80% we want to be better than that. Please feel free to contact me with any improvements so we can earn a 5 star review on your next visit. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great week!!!

11/21/2018 Category: Service
It's ok.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for taking your time to review us! As a 4 star review is a 80% we want to be better than that. Please feel free to contact me with the improvements in drop off and pick up so we can earn a 5 star review on your next visit. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great holiday!

PS
Peggy S.
Fairbury, IL
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Service personnel!
Always looking out for you and your vehicle!

Thank you for taking your time to review us. As a 4 star review is a 80% we want to be better than that. Please feel free to contact me with any improvements so we can earn a 5 star review on your next visit. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to check out the new O'Brien Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again and have a great holiday!!!