Overall Rating 2.46875/5Overall Rating 2.46875/5rating 2.46875rating 2.46875rating 2.46875

TK
Tina K.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Employees
Renee in service is great. Everyone is and all are focused on making the experience as smooth as possible
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for your continued support of our service department. I have just shared this review with Renee I'm sure it made her night! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great rest of your week!!!

Mark C.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/20/2019 Category: Service
FRIENDLY PROFESSIONAL SERVICE.
WHEN THE CAR IS SERVICED, I FEEL THAT IT HAS BEEN SERVICED ACCORDING TO MANUFACTURERS SPECS.

Thank you for the great review and your continued support of our service department. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great rest of your week!!!

11/19/2019 Category: Service
Great people to work with, prompt courteous service.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for the great review to finish the day with! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015! Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great rest of your week!!!

PR
Paula R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/19/2019 Category: Service
I feel very comfortable with the service at Hyundai. I especially appreciate James who checked me in and kept me informed throughout the process. I feel like I can trust them.

Thank you for taking your time to review us. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great rest of your week!!!

Linda S.
Monticello, IL
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Very happy with the service I receive at o'Brien's. The service team is courteous and friendly. Always explain everything that needs to be done. No pressure.

Thank you for the great review to finish the day with! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great rest of your week!!

Best Service Job
One of the best service jobs I have had. They treated me with respect and talked through all issues with me in detail.

Wow what a great review to start the afternoon with thank you! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great week!!!

LA
Lawrence A.
Decatur, IL
Great service department!
Prompt and efficient. They always communicate well about needs and options. No hard-sell. James is great to work with.

Thank you for the great review! I have just shared this review with James and it made his day. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great rest of your week!!!

RF
Rose F.
Streator, IL
Wonderful as always
***************************************, etc.

Thank you for always taking your time to review us after every visit. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great week!!!

EK
Everett K.
Mackinaw, IL
2006 Hyundai Tucson
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service from friendly folks
There's good reasons why we still have our 2006 Tucson. Obviously, we love the car, but it definitely helps that the folks in the service area have been consistently friendly and attentive for the 13 years we've owned the vehicle.

Thank you for the awesome review to start the day with! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district thank you! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great week!!!

Dana C.
Lexington, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Thank you!
It was 4:50 pm when I received a low tire pressure alert on my dash. The psi kept dropping. When I pulled over, I could hear my tire hissing. I immediately called the service dept, and they told me to come right in. They fixed my tire without an appointment and despite it being close to closing time. I had an important trip to make the next day, so I'm incredibly thankful for their quick action. I'm very pleased with their work!
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for taking your time to review us. It's truly this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district thank you. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great week!!!

KD
Kimberly D.
El Paso, IL
Great service.
Always great service.

Thank you for the great review to finish the day with! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great week!!!

Daniel S.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Another Excellent Service Trip
Same faithful, courteous service reps since I brought the car in 2013. Whether a short stop for tire check or longer visits for serving my vehicle the atmosphere is professional and the waiting area provides amenities to keep you entertained or just to snack.

Thank you for taking your time to review us after every visit! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great week!!!

Randall S.
Mc Lean, IL
Simply Outstanding
I had discovered a noise in my steering prior to the appointment, but busy with many things and had forgotten about it. No problem, the expert service team found it and repaired it. Glad they were on the ball and fixed it before a major issue developed. Service like this keeps me coming back with both of our cars.

Thank you for taking your time to review us after every visit! It's truly reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great week!!!

NB
Nicholas B.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service!
Excellent service and quality. James always details the costs upfront. The work is always completed in a timely manner. Our vehicles always come back CLEAN (yes, we have more than one from them). James always goes the extra mile, every chance that he gets. Awesome folks, all around!

Thank you for the great review to start the week with! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great week!!!

HN
Heather N.
Towanda, IL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/17/2019 Category: Service
They’re the best
I absolutely LOVE the service department!! They always remember me & my car and treat both of us exceptionally well!!!
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 11/17/2019

Wow what a awesome review to finish the weekend with thank you! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great week!!!

11/16/2019 Category: Service
Great Place
Friendly, knowledgeable, and comfortable staff
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you for the great review to start the weekend with. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district thank you. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great weekend!!!

Cindy S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
I always have exceptional service. Renee was wonderful. I was in and out in no time for a new battery. Thank you!!
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for the great review to start a Friday with! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district. Thanks again and have a great weekend!!!

TG
Timothy G.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
The Staff...Renee
Renee the service manager I dealt with keep me informed.
She did something that seem lacking in our country.
She told the truth, followed up with me often.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for the great review! I have just shared this review with Renee and it made her day thank you. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great weekend!!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Very happy
Thank you!

Thank you for the great review and taking your time to review us. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great weekend!!!

Friendly service
Everyone is friendly. The work is done in a timely manner.

Thank you for taking your time to review us after every visit. It's truly reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district thank you. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great weekend!!!