Overall Rating 2.8717977/5Overall Rating 2.8717977/5rating 2.8717977rating 2.8717977rating 2.8717977
Overall Rating 1.82051/5rating 1.82051rating 1.82051rating 1.82051rating 1.82051

Reston, VA
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Good Job
It was quick and easy. Thank You
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We here at Fairfax Hyundai strive to be the best and we value our customers feed back! We enjoy doing business with you and hope to see you again for future services.

SP
Suk P.
Alexandria, VA
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 11/18/2018

Dear Suk,

We would like to thank you for your excellent review and recommendation! We here at Fairfax Hyundai strive to give great customer service to our Hyundai family.

Respond

HL
Ho L.
Centreville, VA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/17/2018 Category: Service
good
very quickly and great service
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 11/18/2018

Dear Valued Customer,

We would like to thank you for your review and recommendation! We here at Fairfax Hyundai strive to give great customer service to our Hyundai family.

KL
Kristine L.
Leesburg, VA
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service! Friendly, quick and easy.

Dear Kristine,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for the incredible 5-star review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your wonderful experience with us. We look forward to working with you again in the future,

Customer Care representative

Mario L.
Centreville, VA
2013 Hyundai Accent
Hyundai accent 2013
survey about my hyundai accent 2013
RICKIE W B. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

HELLO,
I AM SORRY THAT YOUR CAR IS NOT RUNNING BETTER IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BRING IT BACK SO WE CAN RETEST THE PROBLEM I WOULD BE HAPPY TO CHECK IT OVER FOR YOU. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CALL ME MY NUMBER IS 703-352-0444 XT 1111

RICKIE BUSH

Mc Lean, VA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Customer service!
Awesome!

Dear Valued Customer,

We are always looking forward from hearing back from our customers and we appreiciate your 5-star review. Thank you for choosing Fairfax Hyundai and we hope to see you for future services.

Fairfax Hyundai Managers

Jacqueline P.
Sterling, VA
Great customer service!
Had a great experience after having to get my barely one month tires replace due to going over a deep pothole. Blew both my tires! :( however, they did not place the tire caps on the new tires. I will probably call them about this.
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your feedback and are always open to hear more from our customers! Please contact your service advisor to see what we will be able to do for you. We hope to see you again soon,

Shari S.
Dumfries, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Needs some improvement
Needs some improvement. My brakes are worst than they were before. They now sputter/stutter. AndnI have to pump my breaks to stop. I do not feel safe to drive my car, nor do I want to spend another 3 hours to have my car fixed
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Dear Shari,

Thank you for the review.  Very sorry to hear about the brake issue.  Hopefully all will be taking care of when you arrive on Monday. Our goal is to have our customers happy and safe

David B.
Springfield, VA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
All good
After working through the layers of managers, I was able to get this dealership to honor the tire replacement guarantee. My four tires were replaced and all is good.
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

We appreciate your feedback and are always open to hear more from our customers! We thank you for your buisness and hope to see you again soon,

Melissa C.
Clifton, VA
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Fire Safety Maintenance & Oil Change
No complaints, Always great service with RAY, thank you! :)
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Dear Melissa,

Thank you so much for the great 5-star review and for the wonderful feedback! We, here at Fairfax Hyundai, do our best to deliver exceptional service to our Hyundai Family. We look forward to working with you again soon,

Fairfax, VA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
11/15/2018 Category: Service
carwash with prepaid service.. is NOT a hose down job only!
If you proceed to wash with a routine oil change,,, i would expect an actual WASH not just a hose down with a water hose and let the dirt STILL on the car. terrible detail.
RICKIE W B. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

HELLO,
I AM SORRY THE SERVICE TOOK LONGER THAN EXPECTED I AM NOT SURE WHY THE DELAY. WE DO TRY AND WASH EVERY CAR WE DO NOT WASH BY HAND IT IS RUN THRU A CAR WASH AND SOMETIMES IT DOESN'T CLEAN AS WELL AS IT SHOULD AND THEY AIR DRY WE DON'T HAVE THE PEOPLE TO WIPE THEM OFF AFTERWARDS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISSCUS FURTHER PLEASE CALL 703-352-0444 XT 1111.IF YOUR ADVISOR DID A GOOD JOB COULD YOU DO A RESCORE FOR HER AS THIS AFFECTS HER JOB.

RICKIE BUSH

Lynn M.
Alexandria, VA
2007 Hyundai Tucson
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Efficient, courteous, dependable.
Have used Fairfax Hyundai for car servicing for years and they have never disappointed me.
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Dear Lynn,
Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We want to thank you for being a loyal customer and allowing/ intrusting us on reparing/servicing your vehicle. We love doing business with you and hope to see you again for furture servcies!

Washington, DC
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/14/2018 Category: Service
They fixed and cerviced my car!
I was panicked, they weren't. Fixed the starter issue, and since it was almost time for my regular service, tacked that on with no issue.
Everyone was super nice, and it was all done super fast.
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Dear Valued customer,

Thank you so much for the great 5-star review. We appreciate your feedback and are always open to hear more from our customers! We thank you for your time and hope to see you again soon,

Falls Church, VA
and repairs

Chantilly, VA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Personal touch
Service rep was focus on my interest and suggested better services. And he processed my request so quick and friendly.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We here at Fairfax Hyundai strive to be the best and we value our customers feed back! We are thrilled that you had a great experinece with our service reps and we enjoy doing business with you!
Please come see us again for future servcies!

WF
William F.
Great Falls, VA
Best Service Ever
Fairfax Hyundai never does service I don't need. They do what's required and they do it quickly.Also good neighborhood to wander around in.

Dear William,

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We here at Fairfax Hyundai strive to be the best and we valueour customers feed back! We enjoy doing business with you and hope to see you again for future services.

Mc Lean, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good Experience But not sure about integrity of recommendations
Hyundai service team has been good to us. On the expensive side for service, but we know we will be taken care of. After this visit though, I have concerns about the integrity of Hyundai's recommendations. Our last Hyundai we were encouraged to replace our tires early - like less than 40K miles. We were told we really needed it. I wasn't so sure but we trusted the service department. With this car, now that we have the 'free tires' clause with proper maintenance (which we do, and did with the previous vehicle) we were in for the 45K service and I asked about the tires thinking we should have similar needs for our tires (same driver, same conditions). They said they almost never go bad this early and should have a lot more life on them. The experience this time makes me wonder what happened differently with my previous Hyundai vehicle? I want to be sure my family is safe driving in the vehicle and want to be sure that Hyundai is consistent in the recommendation for new tires, especially when 'free tires' are part of the deal with the current car we have and Hyundai is incentivized not to replace them.

Dear Valued Customer,

First would like to Thank you for the review.  Please feel free to reach out to our Servive Manager Ricky Bush at ext. 1111 to voice your concerns about the tire issues.

Customer Care

ER
Ejas R.
Baltimore, MD
Impressive Service
Fairfax Hyundai is where I purchased my vehicle and get all my services. Folks that work here do their best to satisfy their customers. Highly recommended.

Dear Ejas,

We would like to thank you for your 5 star review! We here at Fairfax Hyundai strive to give great customer service to our Hyundai family.

Maribel R.
Reston, VA
2005 Hyundai Elantra
Great
Have been taking the car to Fairfax Hyundai for 13 years. Very satisfied.
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Dear Maribel,

Thank you so much for the great 5-star review and for the wonderful feedback! We're happy to hear that you've been a long time, loyal customer here at Fairfax Hyundai. We always try to provide excellent service for our Hyundai family, so the best for the best! We appreciate your business and are looking forward to your next visit,

Fairfax, VA
Excellent customer treatment
Thorough, friendly and helpful
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for the 5-star review and for the wonderful feedback! We're happy to hear that your experience with us was top notch! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon,