Overall Rating 2.6896579/5Overall Rating 2.6896579/5rating 2.6896579rating 2.6896579rating 2.6896579
Overall Rating 1.82759/5rating 1.82759rating 1.82759rating 1.82759rating 1.82759

EP
Enrique P.
Herndon, VA
Simply better
I have bought 3 automobiles from this dealership and they have always been great!!!

Dear Enrique,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We're happy to hear that you're experience with us surpassed your satisfaction. We hope to see you again soon!

Jessica C.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Margie was great to work with, very professional. She helped me coordinate a shuttle back to Hyundai and helped me prioritize what I needed to work on within my budget.

Dear Jessica,

We would like to thank you for your great review and recommendation! We here at Fairfax Hyundai strive to give the best customer service to our Hyundai family.

Customer Care Rep
(703) 352-0444

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Timely customer service
Was taken at appointment time.

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5-Star review! We are so pleased to hear you had a positive experience with us.
We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again,

2012 Hyundai Genesis
TMPS Warning Light
TMPS Warning Light was not fixed after 2 visits

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry that your warning light was not fixed. If you need to speak to our service manager his name is Ricky Bush and he can be contacted at 703-352-0444 EX. 1111. Thank you again.

Burke, VA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Generally Good
Everyone here is pretty nice and helpful, but the last time I was here my car was returned with the front plate bent up and the license plate frame cracked.

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to hear about your licence plate being bent and your frame cracked.  We will be more than happy to install a new Fairfax Hyundai license plate frame to replace the 1 that cracked. The issue is the car wash.

CD
Calvin D.
Convenient
Always fast and friendly!! I'm greeted with a smile even without an appointment. Alix is great!!
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 07/15/2018

Calvin,

Thank you so much for the great review! we are very happy you were pleased with your service and enjoyed working with Alix! Hope to see you again soon!

TV
Thomas V.
Annandale, VA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/14/2018 Category: Service
good
good service

Thomas,

Thank you so much for your comments and great review! we are very happy you are pleased with your service and look forward to seeing you again next time!

Baltimore, MD
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Always impressed by their customer service. They always go the extra mile to keep their customers happy at this location.

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your positive comments! we are very happy you were pleased with your service and look forward to seeing you again next time!

Vienna, VA
Need to improve
I hope they improve customer service.

Dear Customer,

We are sorry you were not completely satisfied with the service you recieved. If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to give us a call or offer any suggestions to improve!

A+ Service
The techs and service advisors I interact with are always really nice and helpful.

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for the great review were happy you were satisfied with your service and look forward to seeing you again next time!

CD
Curtis D.
Gainesville, VA
Good experience
They did good.

Curtis,

Thank you for the great review! we are veryy happy that you were pleased with the service you recieved and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Springfield, VA
2006 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2018 Category: Service
The service advisors & the saleman CJ.
The service advisors could use a better location thats out of the extreme weather, with air conditioning.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for the awesome review. We are glad to hear that we've exceeded you satisfaction and hope to see you again soon!

MA
Maria A.
Falls Church, VA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Allwais improving
For more than 10 years and three hyudais. I am very happy to take my cars there. Deliver the service they promised. Provide advice for the future of the car and the cost is not bad. Great waiting room free coffee, bottled water, CNN, clean bathrooms.

Dear Maria,

We would like to thank you for the awesome review. Over here at Fairfax Hyundai, our priority is to always give you the best customer service possible. We thank you for coming in and hope to see you soon

Jeanine K.
Herndon, VA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/12/2018 Category: Service
I wish I could give it infinite stars
First off, big round of applause for Miguel. He is amazing and should get something amazing for just existing. I always love coming to this dealership to get my car serviced but this time around was so above and beyond. They helped me figure out what I needed and was accommodating to me with my 2 year old in tow. Super professional and so quick. My car runs like a dream.

Dear Jeanine,

I will pass on the good word to Miquel
We thank you for coming in and hope to see you soon

GN
Gregory N.
Burke, VA
Superior Service
You have set the gold standard based on our visits. We are loyal customers and have recommended your dealership to many others.
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you, GREGORY, for the amazing 5-Star review! On behalf of Fairfax Hyundai, we are so pleased to hear you always have a great service experience with us!
We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again,

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We are more than happy to hear that your experience was well served. We do hope to see you again soon!

VK
Vernon K.
Clifton, VA
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Very satisfied!

Dear customer,

Thank you so much for the great review! We are very happy that you were satisfied with your service and look forward to seeing you again next time.

Reston, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Vague details and dealership prices
This is a great place to get service done as the staff are all very courteous, but the trade off is the dealership (as of now) doesn't give detailed information on services performed in their paperwork during major services. The invoice broke down certain charges and services, but then other services were just listed as an inspection was completed. I don't know what was checked or what the status is of what was checked. On top of the lack of details, this place is a dealership, so you're paying dealership prices for major services. I only tolerate those prices so I can maintain my warranty. Other than those two points, this place is great and I recommend it to others.
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for the 4 star review.  We are sorry to hear that communication was not good.  Please feel free to contact your Service Advisor and they would be more than happy to explain the paperwork to you.

Thomas B.
Oakton, VA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Always Top-notch Service
My Elantra is eight years old and still running great. Throughout, I've serviced my car only at Fairfax Hyundai. Setting appointments online is easy, and their service managers are always helpful and accommodating.

Thomas,

Thank you so much for the great review! we are very happy you were pleased with the service you recieved and look forward to seeing you again next time.

KT
Kenneth T.
Mc Lean, VA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, Great Service, More perks for Genesis owners
I love coming to Fairfax Hyundai..just wish Genesis owners got a few more perks such as a separate lounge or a loaner vehicle.
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Dear Kenneth,

Thank you so much for your review! We are very happy you were pleased with our service and we look forward to seeing you again.

Customer Care Rep