Overall Rating 3.0454518/5Overall Rating 3.0454518/5Overall Rating 3.0454518/5rating 3.0454518rating 3.0454518
Overall Rating 1.88636/5rating 1.88636rating 1.88636rating 1.88636rating 1.88636
Latest Review 34 minutes ago

Fairfax, VA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Really great with communication with me
Great staff, very knowledgeable. They get you in and out as quickly as possible.

HD
Honora D.
Aldie, VA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Fairfax Hyundai takes good care of my car and me
Brought my car in for an oil change. Miguel Paz (my Service Advisor) advised me that a couple of my tires were worn and should be replaced. We did it and an alignment as I have lot of travel plans this summer.

Dear Honora,

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5-star rating and feedback. We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was great! We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon,

Amy S.
Clifton, VA
2007 Hyundai Tucson
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient service without pressure.
Had an unexpected issue and brought the car in without an appointment. They were able to get us in right away. Called us promptly to discuss the problem and get our OK for repairs. Car was ready when promised.
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you so much for the great 5-star rating and for the wonderful feedback Amy. We are more than happy to hear that your experience with us was fantastic! We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon,

HL
Ho L.
Centreville, VA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
always
They are always so nice.
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you so much for the great 5-star rating and for the wonderful feedback. We are more than happy to hear that your experience with us was fantastic! We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon,

Matthew W.
Annandale, VA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
New Brakes
Great Service, Great Communication!
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 06/23/2019

Dear Matthew,

Thank you so much for the great 5-star rating and for the recommendation. We are happy to hear that your time with us was well spent! We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon,

RA
Ruby A.
Chantilly, VA
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Josh is the person that assisted me this time; he was excellent. Thank you for the great service each time.

Dear Ruby,

AR
Agnes R.
2003 Hyundai Sonata
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Expedient service and detailed communication skills

Dear Agnes,

Alexandria, VA
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
Outstanding rapport with Customer

Hello,
I want to thank you for the five star score and we thank you for your business.

CA
Crispolo A.
Springfield, VA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Trevor
We always go to this dealership because of trevor and his outstanding customer service to his customer. We are from springfield and we have a nearby hyundai dealership but trust and honesty to customer is what hold with fairfax hyundai thats we keep coming back. Keep up the good work snd Trevor, thank you!

Dear Crispolo

Thank you so much for the great 5-star rating and for the wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear that your time with us was well spent! We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon, will also let Trevor know,

Centreville, VA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/21/2019 Category: Service
This should be a one star review based on management's handling of the Tires for Life program
Dealership management decided to enforce the Tires for Life contract to the letter with no prior notification to customers. Sounds petty, but in my case, I had once prior been provided tires under the program and kept up with what I thought were the requirements (I continued to do what I was doing before). This go round, I had asked the dealership on several previous visits if my tires qualified for replacement and the thread depth was close to minimums each time. My point is that the dealership could've informed me that I should verify that I met all the contract requirements if I expected tires again under the program. I fully understand it's my responsibility to meet the requirements. As a courtesy, management could've also broadcasted an e-mail or mailed a post-card making the announcement to all impacted customers. Instead, I rode on tires that were close or under 2/32" thinking I was still in the program. It got slippery during the recently rainy days. If I had known I unwittingly violated the tire balancing requirement (I assumed it was done when the tires were rotated), I would've bought new tires many miles before now. Management decided to let the service department personnel inform customer's like me that I've basically not complied with the contract at the time when tires are needed/required. I must state that the dealership is allowing me to purchase tires from them at cost. It's not fun when you plan on spending less than $90.00 for new tires (alignments), but instead have to pay a ~$500.00 bill.

Hello,
I just want to say i am  sorry that you had to spend the extra money but if there is ever anything i can help you with please call me at 703-259-9086.

JN
John N.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
It was relatively easy to make my appointment online. The service rep met me promptly, reviewed what needed to be done and the related costs and gave me a time estimate. The servicing was done more rapidly than estimated. I subsequently got an email that I had failed to show for the appointment! That was the only glitch.

Dear John,

Ashburn, VA
Improvement in service needed
Vehicle damaged during service.

Hello,
I just want to say i am sorry about your service and fact that your car was damaged if we damage something we always get it fixed for the customer. If you have any questions please call me at 703-259-9086

Arlington, VA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Great experience!
I bought a preowned Hyundai just a few months ago, and my antenna cover went missing last week. My appointments to have it ordered and replaced went smoothly and quickly, the part arrived within just a few days, and I spent a very short amount of time at the center sipping free coffee while getting work done. Josh, the representative I worked with, was responsive, pleasant, and very helpful. Thanks!!

Dear Valued Customer,

Douglas D.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Responsive and objective service
Service department is very consistent in searching for manufacturers warranties and recall notices before starting and repairs and services.
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you so much for the great 5-star rating and for the wonderful feedback Douglas. We are happy to hear that your time with us was well spent! We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon,

CD
Curtis D.
Gainesville, VA
Good Service
Josh was very helpful, and the work I requested was finished promptly. In addition, the technician found a nail in my tire that would have been big trouble soon if not discovered.
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you so much for the great 5-star rating and for the wonderful feedback Curtis. We are happy to hear that your time with us was well spent! We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon, will also let Josh know

OC
Ola C.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Normally I am told in a timely manner what work, routine or otherwise needs to be done.
Work was done in a timely manner. Thank you.
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you so much for the great 5-star rating and for the wonderful feedback Ola. We are happy to hear that your time with us was well spent! We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon, will also let Josh know

SF
Stacey F.
Fairfax Station, VA
Service agent
Josh does a great job.
He is courteous, helpful and listens.
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you so much for the great 5-star rating and for the wonderful feedback Stacey. We are happy to hear that your time with us was well spent! We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon, will also let Josh know

IH
Intaek H.
Vienna, VA
06/21/2019 Category: Service
great service team and very friendly crew
it was very nice and professional. no pressure, just friendly and nice throughout the service experience.
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you so much for the great 5-star rating and for the wonderful feedback Intaek. We are happy to hear that your time with us was well spent! We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon,

Reston, VA
06/21/2019 Category: Service
I took my car in on a Friday evening. The Service Rep order the parts on Friday night and my car was delivered to me on Tuesday as promised.

Fairfax, VA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Nice People
My advisor Trevor was straight to the point and very friendly. I appreciated his help when it came to getting my recall done on my '13 VT.
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you so much for the great 5-star rating and for the wonderful feedback . We are happy to hear that your time with us was well spent! We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon, will also let Trevor know.