DF
Brooklyn, NY
Mercedes-Benz C230
01/31/2021
Totally professional. Quick, accurate & well priced. My Mercedes' family doctor
My 2 Mercedes' trusty & friendly mechanical maintenance crew for more than 10 years. Unbeaten for excellence on the planet!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you so much for teh 5 stars and great review.
Thank you for your loyalty . We appreciate your business.

AF
ABDULRAZAQ F.
Centreville, VA
01/30/2021
This is the only place I can trust to get my car replaced.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you for taking teh time to write a 5 star review.

WH
WILLIAM H.
Fairfax, VA
Mercedes-Benz E320
01/26/2021
Thanks for careful review of service needs and necessary repairs!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review for the team at Fairfax Service Center.
WE appreciate your business.

BO
BILLY O.
Mercedes-Benz E320
01/15/2021
Trustworthy
Honest people and quality work. Highly recommend.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a great 5 star review for the team at Fairfax Service Center. The team at Fairfax Service Center takes pride in being honest, reliable & fair. WE appreiate your loyalty and your business.

MJ
MARGUERITE J.
Vienna, VA
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/09/2021
Marguerite
Fairfax Service Center has great, very dependable and professional customer service.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great 5 star review for the team at Fairfax Service Center.

KEN B.
Aldie, VA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/03/2021
Good work on my MB M350
The service is always impeccable, reliable and all-around great customer service. I plan to bring my BMW there again.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you so much for teh 5 stars and great comments.
Thank you for being a loyal customer. We appreciate your business.

Fairfax, VA
12/31/2020
Quality service
Reese & team are great with German cars, particularly BMWs. Excellent repairs and service
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review for Reese and the team at Fairfax Service Center.
WE appreciate your business.

KO
KATIE O.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
12/28/2020
Always wonderful!
It feels like seeing old friends whenever you walk in! Mariam is the nicest person in the world! The team does a magnificent job taking care of my car. For someone who knows very little about cars, I feel very comfortable coming here! They are always kind and informative. If there's work that needs to be done down the road, they let me know. I never feel pressured into anything, and I always know where I can take my car if it needs anything! They are located about a block away from the Mosaic, so it's a great option if you need to bide some time while your car is being taken care of!

Katie,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review. Thank you for being a loyal customer and passing the word around.
We appreiate your business.

MIKE D.
Atlanta, GA
BMW M3
12/23/2020
Professional BMW specialists in every sense of the term
I actually live in Atlanta and was visiting Fairfax, my hometown. After driving up(not flying due to Covid-19 situation), I knew I was overdue for an oil change and hunted around for an independent specialist (the only way to go for servicing an out of warranty BMW). I was completely surprised at the level of professionalism and quick turnaround to get the work done.

They also found several wear-n-tear items that another well-known BMW shop in Atlanta failed to tell me about. It is clear that these guys know BMW, the idiosyncrasies of different models and customer service.

I am glad to know Fairfax Service Center is a resource that I can rely on when in NoVA and need service.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed 5 star review for the Team at Fairfax Service Center. We strive to provide the best service possible ,with the highest regard to quality and customer satisfaction.
Thank you for choosing us .We appreciate your business.

SY
SKIP Y.
Annandale, VA
12/22/2020
Thorough and Honest Assessment
Gives honest views on what is needed and not - does not over-charge -
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review.

Fairfax Station, VA
12/22/2020
Great service at a fair price
I’ve been a customer for over 20 years. Always felt that the service was excellent at a fair price
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review.

DAMIAN B.
Annandale, VA
12/03/2020
Knowledge, reliability, value.
I have been using Fairfax Service Center for over 12 years. I have full confidence in the estimates and service that Reese has given me over the years. Mariam is extremely helpful in managing the process. I would highly recommend them to any BMW owner -- and more so aficionados.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you so much for your great 5 star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and sharing your great experience with Reese and Maryam for the past 12 years.

PJ
PR J.
Washington, DC
11/28/2020
06 BMW 330xi
Reese and his wife were absolutely amazing to me, I love his shop, the way the've set it up and how clean it was. I took my car to BMW of SS earlier in the year and of course the wanted to charge me ALOT of money to fix the issues on my car. I also took it to another BMW shop who as well tried to hit me with the exact same price tag. Due to COVID we are all experiencing issues but Reese took the time to work with me. He and his wife were very professional but most importantly they understood my financial need, Reese even fixed some things on my vehicle that he didn't charge me for. I've found my new shop and my wife has a mini so we will be sure to make this our new shop. Reese thank you and I'll see you next year, I really appreciate you and your service. Jackson!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed 5 star review of your experience at Fairfax Service Center. We are a family business , we are dedicated to providing the best quality ,value & service to meet our customers needs.
Thank you for your business, your trust & your confidence.

PH
PETER H.
BMW M Roadster
11/14/2020
No better place to get your BMW serviced
The owner is an excellent diagnostician who always determines with great accuracy what repair or service my vehicle needs. When this shop does the repair I can count on them for top notch work with excellent results. Honest accurate communications and solid thorough work — I feel like I am in good hands and can relax. I could not imagine better service from an automobile repair shop.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a 5 star review for the owner and the team aat Fairfax Service Center. We appreciate your detailed feedback .

JEFF B.
Springfield, VA
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/09/2020
Best Mechanics in Town
Would recommend them to anyone in the Northern VA area looking for a honest and professional mechanic.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review and for your recommendation.