PJ
PR J.
Washington, DC
11/28/2020
06 BMW 330xi
Reese and his wife were absolutely amazing to me, I love his shop, the way the've set it up and how clean it was. I took my car to BMW of SS earlier in the year and of course the wanted to charge me ALOT of money to fix the issues on my car. I also took it to another BMW shop who as well tried to hit me with the exact same price tag. Due to COVID we are all experiencing issues but Reese took the time to work with me. He and his wife were very professional but most importantly they understood my financial need, Reese even fixed some things on my vehicle that he didn't charge me for. I've found my new shop and my wife has a mini so we will be sure to make this our new shop. Reese thank you and I'll see you next year, I really appreciate you and your service. Jackson!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed 5 star review of your experience at Fairfax Service Center. We are a family business , we are dedicated to providing the best quality ,value & service to meet our customers needs.
Thank you for your business, your trust & your confidence.

PH
PETER H.
Falls Church, VA
BMW M Roadster
11/14/2020
No better place to get your BMW serviced
The owner is an excellent diagnostician who always determines with great accuracy what repair or service my vehicle needs. When this shop does the repair I can count on them for top notch work with excellent results. Honest accurate communications and solid thorough work — I feel like I am in good hands and can relax. I could not imagine better service from an automobile repair shop.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a 5 star review for the owner and the team aat Fairfax Service Center. We appreciate your detailed feedback .
We strive to provide the best service possible ,with the highest regard to quality and customer satisfaction.

JEFF B.
Springfield, VA
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/09/2020
Best Mechanics in Town
Would recommend them to anyone in the Northern VA area looking for a honest and professional mechanic.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review and for your recommendation.

AH
ALAN H.
Oakton, VA
BMW Z3
10/22/2020
Always professional
Reese and Maryam were courteous and professional as always. Strongly recommend Fairfax Service Center
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/06/2020

Thank you so much for your 5 star review.

KEN B.
Aldie, VA
BMW Z4
10/21/2020
Great service support
This place is outstanding, will always bring my German cars here as well as sending my friends.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/06/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars and a great review and recommendations.

CD
CHRIS D.
Alexandria, VA
BMW M3
10/20/2020
Great Service and Trustworthy.
I've taken all my BMW cars here. They are experts, trustworthy, and priced fairly.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/06/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review.
We appreciate your loyalty and your business.

PK
Pierce K.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Pierce said the service was excellent.

LE
LARRY E.
Clifton, VA
10/08/2020
Reese always takes good care of our BMW.
When in need of Safety and Emmissions tests plus a Service, I contacted the Fairfax Service Center and was told to bring the vehicle in at my convenience. When I arrived, the car was serviced and tests completed in a very timely matter. We always receive good service and friendly attitudes at Fairfax Service Center. That is what brings us back for all our BMW needs.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/06/2020

Thank you for the 5 star and your wonderful review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with our service and our attitused.
We appreciate your business.

KAMELIA S.
Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
09/28/2020
Great customer care and superb service
Thank you for your efficiency and superb customer service . Gold star and kudos!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/06/2020

Thank you so much for the great 5 star review and your continued support.

GR
Gaylord R.
Alexandria, VA
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Gaylord said so far, it appears the staff fixed the vehicle and did it at a fraction of what another facility would have charged.

KN
Kevin N.
Reston, VA
09/23/2020
S U P E R B Customer Service & Technical Knowledge
We have a 1999 MB E320 sedan with 75k miles. Our colleague in the Mercedes Benz Club of America Greater Washington Section recommended Fairfax Service Center and we appreciated the tip. We tried other Mercedes Benz repair shops in Fairfax, but Fairfax Service Center is the most professionally run, uber clean, organized repair facility we found. Mr. Reese and his master mechanic staff at Fairfax Service Center ensures that our bullet proof E320 stays in premium running condition. The staff takes great care in educating us about which repairs to complete to keep our E320 on the road. We had our E320 in for a normal 75k repair/replacement of a front crankshaft seal, accessory belt idler pulley and belt tensioner, main drive belt, coolant flush, transmission plug connector seals, and oil residue cleaning. Fairfax Service Center master mechanic also saved us $1000s of repair from a previous shoddy separate Maryland service by smoothing over a poor older repair. Fairfax Service Center services Mercedes Benz, BMW, and Mini autos. Highly recommend. They have a beautiful large clean waiting area with refreshments, TV, and phone chargers. Thank you.

KN
KEVIN N.
Reston, VA
Mercedes-Benz E320
09/23/2020
S U P E R B Customer Service & Technical Expertise

We had our E320 in for a normal 75k repair/replacement of a front crankshaft seal, accessory belt idler pulley and belt tensioner, main drive belt, coolant flush, transmission plug connector seals, and oil residue cleaning. Fairfax Service Center master mechanic also saved us $1000s of repair from a previous shoddy separate Maryland service by smoothing over a poor older repair. Fairfax Service Center services Mercedes Benz, BMW, and Mini autos. Highly recommend. They have a beautiful large clean waiting area with refreshments, TV, phone chargers, and gorgeous model display cases. Thank you.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/06/2020

Thank you for the detailed 5 star review. We appreciate your business and your loyalty.
At Fairfax ServiceCenter, we pride ourselves in being honest ,reliable and fair.
We appreciate you being our customer and helping to share the good word about our shop and our team.

JEREMEY B.
09/21/2020
Great service, and professional team.
Outstanding experience all around. 328XI with a rough idle. Brought it to the team after booking an appointment online. Received a call walking me through what they found without any pressure to complete unnecessary.repairs. Honest, professional and reasonable. Stop reading and book your service at Fairfax Service. Thanks team!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/06/2020

Thank you for your wonderful review.
The team here at Fairfax Service Center is thrilled to hear your great feedback. We strive to provide the best service possible with the highest regard to quality and customer satisfaction.
Thank you for choosing us, we appreciate your business.

JANE L.
Vienna, VA
09/15/2020
Excellent service!
Everyone sounds wonderful. They explained the problem as well. The prices were reasonable.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

Burke, VA
09/12/2020
Friendly & Professional, efficient, quality work at a competitive price.
Friendly & professional on the phone and in person. Provided an accurate estimated price for repair with no surprises. Quality repairs and noticeably clean and organized work area.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great 5 star review for the team at Fairfax Service Center. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience as a first time customer. We appreciate your business.