JOHN L.
Oakton, VA
Mercedes-Benz SL500
09/06/2020
Reese’s expertise
Once again my 1995 SL runs perfectly. Instead of replacing expensive parts, they cleaned up a moisture issue and got me back on the road for the fall “top down” season. Saved me money and kept my old Benz running perfectly as he has done over many years.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you  for taking the time to write a detailed 5 star review for the team at Fairfax Service Center. We take pride in our integrity and taking care of our customers.

MJ
MARY LORETTA J.
Mercedes-Benz E320
09/05/2020
Work on my car
Everything was done to my satisfaction. Thanks again.
Loretta
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review for the team at Fairfax Service Center.  We are very happy you were satisfied with the work done on your car.

AH
ALAN H.
Oakton, VA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
08/25/2020
Always professional
Reese and Maryam are always friendly but professional and keep me informed on repairs.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you so much for writing a  great review.

FG
FRED G.
08/22/2020
Fantastic service
Great service and quick turnaround. I am very happy with the work.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for writing a great 5 star review for the team at Fairfax Service Center. We are glad you were pleased with our service and the quick turnaround.

RO
RICH O.
BMW Z3
08/14/2020
Working with me and looking for needed repairs.
Always considering alternatives to dealer parts. Much appreciate your looking out for the customer. Keeping my pride and joy on the road. Have already recommended customers.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a 5 star review for the team at Fairfax Service Center. We always strive to provide the best service possible , with highest regard to quality and customer satisfaction. Thank you for the customer recommendations . We appreciate your loyalty and your business.

FN
FREDERICK N.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/14/2020
Great Mini Service Again!!
I took my 2005 Mini Cooper S Convertible in because no sound except an intermittent popping noise was coming out of the speakers regardless of the radio being on or off. Mr. Reese Sherbaf quickly diagnosed the problem as an inoperable amplifier and ordered me a refurbished amp at 1/3 of the price charged for a new one. A few days later (after the amp arrived) I returned to have it replaced and he had me in and out in under 90 minutes—good as new with about a $900 cost savings. I’m a happy customer who takes both my Convertible and Countryman to Fairfax Service Center!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 08/29/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Fairfax Service Center. Reese is known for providing precise diagnosis and a wonderful customer service , we are glad that was reflected on your visit.

KAMELIA S.
08/14/2020
Great customer service and speedy work!
Thank you for taking such great care of my car and great customer service.
I do appreciate your hard work.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 08/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a great 5 star review for the team at Fairfax Service Center.

Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
08/07/2020
Honest professional advice
Previous mechanic closed and decided to try FSC based on ratings. Got appointment for the next day, received best and worst case scenarios, and advice to increase oil weight and monitor consumption. Previous mechanic would have aggressively sold me questionable expensive repair. FSC is my new mechanic.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 08/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review.
The team at Fairfax Service Center take pride in our integrity and taking care of our customers. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your car. We're glad you were pleased with our services. We appreciate your business.

BILL H.
BMW 740iL
08/06/2020
Unmatched Expertise
Again today I was the beneficiary of expert professional automotive services. My 1998 740 IL was cared for by the thoughtful team at Fairfax Service Center. I greatly appreciate the attention to long term care of my BMWs that they provide.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 08/17/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review for the team at Fairfax Service Center.
We appreciate your business and look forward to working on your cars again.

TV
TUYETHOA V.
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
08/04/2020
Mercedes service
Excellent customer care
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 08/17/2020

Thank you so much for your 5 star review.
WE appreciate your business

Herndon, VA
08/03/2020
Great service!!
The owners and the entire team at Fairfax Service Center are outstanding! They give you a very fair price and the highest quality service and attention.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 08/17/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a 5 star review for the owners and the team at Fairfax Service Center.
We are dedicated to providing the best quality ,value & service to meet our customers needs.

JAMES H.
07/30/2020
As usual, Reese and his crew did a thorough, honest assessment, and made efficient repairs at a fair price. We’ve been bringing our BMWs here for service and repairs for over a decade.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 08/17/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great 5 star review for Reese and his team at Fairfax Service Center.
We appreciate your business and your loyalty.

Fairfax Station, VA
Mercedes-Benz 560SEC
07/25/2020
Great customer service! Very knowledgeable mechanics!
Reese and his team brought my 1988 Mercedes 560 SEC back to life. It had not run for about 8 years. Very happy to be back on the road!!!!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 08/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a great 5 star review. One of Reeses many specialties is bringing cars back to life! We are thrilled you're happy with our work. We appreciate your valued business .

SK
STEVEN K.
BMW M4
07/24/2020
Exhaust and mid-pipe installation
Another flawless and friendly experience with Fairfax Service Center. Had them install an aftermarket mid-pipe and exhaust on my M4 and couldn’t be happier. Woman who works the front desk is super friendly and very helpful. Will continue to use them for anything I need for my car.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 08/17/2020

Thank you for your great review. We are thrilled to hear you're happy with our work  and Maryam's attitude!

WE
W E.
Woodbridge, VA
07/18/2020
Excellent customer service
Best place to take your BMW for service.

Mariam and Reese are friendly, honest and offer fair pricing.

I highly recommend them.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 08/17/2020

Thank you so much for your great review. We apprecitae your business.