DANIEL G.
06/28/2020
Always good service
5 star service
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review.

TERRY M.
BMW M3
06/27/2020
Always there
Took the M3 in for oil change and air filter and as usual I was met with professional and courteous service.

I’ve been bringing my 3 bmws here for 17 years love the shop and people.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a great 5 star reveiw for the team at  Fairfax Service Center.
We appreciate your loyalty.

KO
KATIE O.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
06/22/2020
Wonderful Service!
Once again, I'm completely impressed with Fairfax Service Center. They are so kind, so helpful, and so patient - even when I misread the notification my car provided! I always appreciate how thorough and honest the staff is! They are wonderful! You will not regret seeking their help for your car!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star detailed review.

KENNEDY B.
Front Royal, VA
Mercedes-Benz 300SE
06/22/2020
Excellent service and recommendation on the tires I needed.
Their experience is evident and appreciated, I recommend fully as a capable and honest firm for any of your German or imported car needs.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you so much for a great review.
Thanks for choosing Fairfax Service Center, wwe appreciate your business.

MICHAELE S.
Fort Washington, MD
06/19/2020
Used BMW purchase inspection
I appreciate the knowledge that he provided about the vehicle I am interested in purchase. Very informative and provides great service with reasonable prices.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review for the team at Fairfax Service Center.

HT
HERCULES T.
BMW 135i
06/12/2020
Great Customer Services
After services on my 2012 BWM 135i a month ago, A friend of mine just bought 2006 AUDI A4 3.2, I did not hesitate to take his car in the shop because of their quality services they provide to the customer. And not to mentioned they are now accepting AUDI car. In summary I like to introduced FSC to some of my friend who own European and etc. for their great quality service.

Enjoy your ride and Don't hesitate to give the shop a call for any type of service.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you  for the wonderful review. We appreciate your business and all your referrals.

JAMES L.
Mc Lean, VA
06/10/2020
Knowledgeable and timely service with full explanation of the work to be performed and cost before beginning.
Again, prompt accessibility, complete explanation before starting the work of the service needed and what it will cost. The service was completed in a timely manner.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review.

KW
KAYLA W.
06/05/2020
So friendly & fast
They are awesome
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 06/20/2020

Thank you for taking teh time to write a great review for the team at Fairfax Service Center.

BILL H.
06/04/2020
A Sincere Thank You
It was a pleasure to have my BMW cared for by your team. I am looking forward to many years of enjoying the expertise and honest, sincere and highly professional service provided to me. Again Thank You
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 06/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review for Fairfax Service Center.

Mr./Ms. S.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
06/02/2020
Terrific Customer Service
Aside from the fact that they did a great job of fixing my car at a fair price, they picked it up from my house and delivered it back when the work was complete. Looks like I've found a new mechanic for my Mercedes!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 06/20/2020

Thank you for giving our team the opportunity to service your car.

FH
FRED H.
Accokeek, MD
06/01/2020
Always satisfied.....
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 06/20/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review.

AD
ALDAEAN D.
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/28/2020
Excellent customer service
I discovered this place online and read the superlative reviews. It does not disappoint. I will continue to take my MB there for future servicing.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 06/20/2020

We are thankful that your chose us.

GJ
GERALDINE J.
Burke, VA
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/16/2020
Easy to make appointment, always pleasant to deal with.
Always have had great work done here. Never a bad experience.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a 5 star review for the team at Fairfax Service Center.

HT
HERCULES T.
BMW 135i
05/12/2020
Consider IT Done
Team Fairfax Service Center is one of the shop I can always come in with their special coffee. I can ask one of their member a lots of thing about car upgrade - they are great personalities, a lots of their ideas, after you get their answered you make a decision base on what they explained. Hope to continue and develop my relationship to them. I don't want to go any shop but this place because of their service provided.
I have 2012 BMW 135i M Sport package N55 engine
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star review.
The team at Fairfax Service Center appreciates your business and your detailed feedback.

JOHN K.
BMW 635CSi
05/08/2020
Another great experience at Fairfax Service Center.
Fairfax Service Center just completed an R134 conversion to my 1989 BMW 635csi. Fast and affordable! Very satisfied with the result.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you for for the 5 star review.
The team at Fairfax Service Center appreciates your business and your loyalty.