AG
ALI G.
Virginia Beach, VA
04/30/2020
Replace headlights
Great service. Will be back in the future.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you for giving a 5 star to Fairfax Service Center.

Annandale, VA
Mercedes-Benz S430
04/30/2020
Straightforward
direct and no nonsense about what is needed and what is not. Reese and team know MB and Audis and that shows. Parts are not always cheap but that comes with the territory. I am always confident that the work is solid and highly recommend.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review.
We appreciate your bsuiness.

JU
JENNIFER U.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/28/2020
Quick and efficient
Pleasant and capable.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review.
WE appreciate your business.

LE
LARRY E.
Clifton, VA
04/17/2020
We have always received quick and excellent service.
Knowing some of the issues when taking the vehicle in to FF Service Center, they have been able to diagnose the vehicle quickly and inform us of other items that need changing or are found at a concerning level, I.e. brake pads. Not only are the personnel there friendly but the car care has been first class. We will continue to service our vehicle there, after many years of already doing so. Thank you.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you for your wonderful review.
We appreciate your loyalty.

AH
ALAN H.
Oakton, VA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/15/2020
A dependably great experience
Reese and Maryam are always dependably able to provide great service and a great business to deal with.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you so much for your great 5 star review.
We appreciate your business .

KN
KEVIN N.
Reston, VA
Mercedes-Benz E320
04/14/2020
S U P E R B Mercedes Benz Service
We have a 1999!MB E320 sedan with 75k miles. Fairfax Service Center ensures that our bullet proof E320 stays in premium running condition. Reese and his expert staff take great care in educating us about which repairs to complete to keep our E320 on the road. Our colleague in the Greater Washington Mercedes Benz club recommended Fairfax Service Center and we appreciated the tip. Thank you. See you soon for oil service.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 04/17/2020

Thank you so much for the detailed 5 star review.
Reese treats every car as if it is his own. WE, at FSC take pride in our integrity and taking care of our customers.
We appreciate the recommendation from the Greater Washington Mercedes Benz Club members.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your car.
See you soon for the oil service!

John K.
03/25/2020
Honest, Fair, Intelligent and Affordable
Reece and his fellow mechanics are all very talented and dedicated to getting the job done right and at a fair price.
I have been in several times within the last year and always have had a good experience. There is a good reason they have been around for so long. They care about their customers.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 04/17/2020

Thank you so much for the detailed 5 star review.
We are dedicated to providing the best quality,value & service to meet our customer's needs.
Thank you for your business and your loyalty.

CHARLES C.
Manassas, VA
BMW 323i
Superb
Professional, friendly and prompt service. I will not take my BMW or Mercedes to any other service center
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 04/17/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star and a great review.
Thank you for being a loyal customer. We appreciate your business.

TG
THOMAS G.
Fairfax, VA
BMW 528i
Quick, Expert, Efficient Service
I came in suspecting a leaking and malfunctioning transmission in my 21 year old BMW. The mechanic immediately found the leaking cooler line fitting, tightened it found fluid level low, refilled it and cleaned the underside area. Test drive showed malfunctioning disappeared. All done in under an hour. Thanks!!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 04/17/2020

Thank you for your great review.
We appreciate the opportunity to work on your car .

RN
RADHAKRISHNAN N.
Fairfax, VA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
Fixing an oil leak with CLK 350
Excellent service. Performed the service on time and the price was reasonable. They let me know about other work to be done, but was not pushy about it. Enjoyed the interactions
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 04/17/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star review.

SG
STAN G.
Annandale, VA
Mercedes-Benz ML320
02/18/2020
Fix that leak
Three oil leaks were discovered, but the complete inspection showed a couple additional wear items. All were fixed rapidly and at a reasonable price! Great place!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review for the team at Fairfax Service Center.

RD
RACHEL D.
Burke, VA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
02/15/2020
Great Mercedes Benz Service
Just brought my GL450 in for the first time for a major service. The dealership was quoting me a crazy high price, so I checked in with Fairfax Service and their price was much better. Location-wise worked best for me as well. I have been driving German cars for years and I have found that I prefer smaller service companies like this to dealerships. Fairfax Service completed my major service to MB standards, but there were a couple of items on the checklist that they didn’t do because they didn’t need to be done. I appreciate that they saved me money in this way instead of just doing it because the checklist says to do it. They also did my state inspection because it was about to expire and checked a few other items that I had requested. They provided me with a loaner car so I could stay on the road during the day. I’ll be back in 10,000 miles and will bring my husband’s Mercedes in too! Thanks!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed 5 star review for Fairfax Service Center. We appreciate you supporting small businesses and giving us the opportunity to service your car. The team at Fairfax Service Center is dedicated to providing the best quality ,value & service to meet our customer's needs.
We're thrilled to hear you plan on continuing to use our services and look forward to your next visit.
Thank you for your valued business.

AP
ANAMILENA P.
Fairfax Station, VA
02/12/2020
Great Service!!
I had an issue with my Diesel to pass Emissions inspection and Reese and his team really went above and beyond to help fix the issue!! Everytime Ive had had my BMW in this shop it has been a great service experience!!

RD
RANDY D.
02/05/2020
Superb Service
This place is the epitamy of what an auto service should be. I appreciate the promptness and professionalism displayed. Your work is top notch and reasonably priced. You've become a member of my highly recommended businesses. Keep up the good work!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a 5 star review for Fairfax Service Center. We pride ourselves in our integrity and taking care of our customers.
Thank you for choosing us. We appreciate your business.

Atlanta, GA
02/02/2020
Attentive to the Details
Very detailed-oriented shop - was able to give me a thorough assessment of my car's current and future repair needs!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review. At Fairfax Service Center ,we strive to provide the best service possible, with the highest regard to quality and customer satisfaction.