WE
WALTER E.
Woodbridge, VA
07/18/2020
Excellent customer service
Mariam and Reese treat you like family.
They always look out for your best interest and never pressure you to have services done.

Always friendly, fair pricing and honest customer service.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 08/17/2020

Mr. Estrada: Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review . Fairfax Service Center is a family business and we consider our customers part of our extended family. We are grateful for your business and your loyalty.

Manassas, VA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
07/16/2020
Evaluation of service
Excellent, timely service. Reasonable pricing.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to wrtie a 5 star review for the team at Fairfax Service Center.
We appreciate your business and your loyalty.

JOHN B.
Silver Spring, MD
BMW M3
07/06/2020
Fast and correct service.
These guys are amazing...even during the pandemic they have survived and are the best!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to wite a great 5 star review.

BILL H.
07/05/2020
Excellent Service with Attention to Detail
Words cannot adequately describe the excellent service I received addressing my 2001 BMW from the Fairfax Service Center team. I have always wanted to maintain my autos in the best possible manner. The Fairfax Service Center team exceeded my expectations. The Team identified a minor oil leak which I requested be repaired. But I asked too if while servicing the car they would "treat it like their own" and perform any other repairs/replacements that were necessary. They replaced an interior air filter and replaced the valve cover gaskets which I had previously been told could not be repaired by other mechanics. The attention and thoroughness to what the car really needed to be done and doing everything necessary to insure reliable operation of the car was completed by the team. I am looking forward to visiting the team again soon to ask them to do the same excellent service to my other BMW that is a 1998 740. Thanks again
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review and sharing your experience at Fairfax Service Center.
We strive to provide the best service possible with the highest regard to quality and customer satisfaction.
Thank you for your business & your trust.

BT
BORIS T.
Haymarket, VA
BMW 750Li
07/02/2020
Great, Fast, and Professional Service
Mr. Reese BMW Service Center surpasses any OEM Service Center in the country. At this service center they provide expert advice and assistance in diagnosis and even better service in rendering mechanical rectifications. This is the place to take car of all of you automotive problems.

DANIEL G.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
06/28/2020
Always good service
5 star service
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review.

TERRY M.
BMW M3
06/27/2020
Always there
Took the M3 in for oil change and air filter and as usual I was met with professional and courteous service.

I’ve been bringing my 3 bmws here for 17 years love the shop and people.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a great 5 star reveiw for the team at  Fairfax Service Center.
We appreciate your loyalty.

KO
KATIE O.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
06/22/2020
Wonderful Service!
Once again, I'm completely impressed with Fairfax Service Center. They are so kind, so helpful, and so patient - even when I misread the notification my car provided! I always appreciate how thorough and honest the staff is! They are wonderful! You will not regret seeking their help for your car!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star detailed review.
We appreciate your loyalty and your business.

KENNEDY B.
Front Royal, VA
Mercedes-Benz 300SE
06/22/2020
Excellent service and recommendation on the tires I needed.
Their experience is evident and appreciated, I recommend fully as a capable and honest firm for any of your German or imported car needs.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you so much for a great review.
Thanks for choosing Fairfax Service Center, wwe appreciate your business.

MICHAELE S.
Fort Washington, MD
06/19/2020
Used BMW purchase inspection
I appreciate the knowledge that he provided about the vehicle I am interested in purchase. Very informative and provides great service with reasonable prices.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review for the team at Fairfax Service Center.

HT
HERCULES T.
BMW 135i
06/12/2020
Great Customer Services
After services on my 2012 BWM 135i a month ago, A friend of mine just bought 2006 AUDI A4 3.2, I did not hesitate to take his car in the shop because of their quality services they provide to the customer. And not to mentioned they are now accepting AUDI car. In summary I like to introduced FSC to some of my friend who own European and etc. for their great quality service.

Enjoy your ride and Don't hesitate to give the shop a call for any type of service.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you  for the wonderful review. We appreciate your business and all your referrals.

JAMES L.
Mc Lean, VA
06/10/2020
Knowledgeable and timely service with full explanation of the work to be performed and cost before beginning.
Again, prompt accessibility, complete explanation before starting the work of the service needed and what it will cost. The service was completed in a timely manner.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review.
We appreciate your loyalty and your business.

KW
KAYLA W.
06/05/2020
So friendly & fast
They are awesome
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 06/20/2020

Thank you for taking teh time to write a great review for the team at Fairfax Service Center.

BILL H.
06/04/2020
A Sincere Thank You
It was a pleasure to have my BMW cared for by your team. I am looking forward to many years of enjoying the expertise and honest, sincere and highly professional service provided to me. Again Thank You
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 06/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review for Fairfax Service Center.

Mr./Ms. S.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
06/02/2020
Terrific Customer Service
Aside from the fact that they did a great job of fixing my car at a fair price, they picked it up from my house and delivered it back when the work was complete. Looks like I've found a new mechanic for my Mercedes!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 06/20/2020

Thank you for giving our team the opportunity to service your car.