ZA
ZACHARY A.
smart fortwo
01/23/2020
$200 for an Oil change 2 days later
I paid $200 to get an oil change and a diagnostic check to see what was wrong with my car. Dropped it off Monday and didn’t get it back until Wednesday. Those are the facts.
The problem was I needed new tires but they didn’t have the tires despite it being two days later. They wouldn’t negotiate price so I took the car back and the mechanic fought me on it. Very unprofessional.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/18/2020

Mr. Ahmed wrote the review via text. I called him to find out more about his review. This was his seconed time at our shop ,he was previously here for an oil change so he knew how much that would cost. We do have a fee for diagnosis and that is always communicated upfront with the customer so there are no surprises at pick up.
Becasue of safety issues the inspector did emphasise how important it was for him to replace tires and that we had no room for any discount,at first he approved the job but then called later on and cancelled.(there are several other issues that tneede diagnosis and were diagnosed and customer was made aware of them) He dropped off the car on teh 21st and picked up on the 22ed. Every single service we provide here is done with the utmost importance and professionalism. We understand that having vehicle issues can stir up emotions due to financial burden they might bring.

The Team At Fairfax Service Center

PE
PERCY E.
Vienna, VA
Mercedes-Benz R350
03/08/2019
MB R350
Friendly place but quite pricey ...
Replaced one rear air spring and one front shock ....$1500. ouch!
Not sure what test or analysis was performed on my car, but now all of a sudden the check engine light is on. ???
Not sure I will bring it back there.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 03/12/2019

Every single service we provide here is done with the utmost importance and professionalism. We have some of the most competetive pricing around.
Also, we always call customer with an explanation of the diagnostics and an estimate. We only proceed with repairs if customer approves the pricing. We also always have a special discount for new customers which I see was applied for you.
As far as the engine light being on, that is related to another issue which was recommended at the time of your visit. We would be more than happy to take a look at your vehicle again to give you precise diagnostics and estimate.
You can always call us at 703-560-1700 .
Have a great day.
Thank you.

Abdal B.
Dayton, OH
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Abdal said the experience was ok, until he left. They charged him too much money. Again the check engine light is on. He would not recommend them for work.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 09/27/2018

We tried to reach Mr. Basin via phone but his voice mail was on and we left a message for him to call us but he never replied. This is what our response to him would be if he called back :
“Hi Abdal,

Every single service we provide here is done with the utmost importance and professionalism. We apologize if you feel like your service was too expensive. We believe that we have some of the most competitive pricing around. Also, before we continue work on any vehicle, we make sure to get customer approval first. We invite you to come back into the shop. If the engine light came back on due to the same issue we fixed, we’ll be more than happy to fix it under our warranty at no charge to you.  “

Let me know if you need anything else. Hope you have a nice rest of the day.

BJ
Brian J.
Dunn Loring, VA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Brian said this business did a decent job.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/09/2017

WE contacted Mr. Jacknow and left a message for him . We like to find out what was the specific issue and will try to resolve it.

BT
BRYCE T.
Mc Lean, VA
09/28/2017
convenience and efficiency
We got three emails from you in two minutes. That's excessive.
Our car smelled of cigarette smoke when we picked it up. PLEASE do not allow technicians to smoke in our car !!!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/09/2017

Mr. Thompson, after reading your review I did call you and talk to you on teh phone. I just like to reply via email also by stating that we thank you for trusting our shop and giving us the pleasure of working on your vehicle.
WE appreciate your business.

JEFFREY W.
Clifton, VA
04/21/2021
Service Light still on
Maryam,

The Service Light is still on, is there anything I can do to get it off or should I bring it in for you guys to look at?

Jeff

LC
LANCE C.
01/28/2020
Flexible
As I was decide whether to use them or not they were very good in maintaining communication and answering my questions. When done they promptly contacted me the same day I brought my car in. In the end I really appreciated that they had good recommendations when I asked for better than OEM brake pads for the same price. The loaner car was quite helpful and showed me that a well maintained high mileage BMW can still pleasantly get the job done. The important thing was that The repairs were great and everything works great and I saved several hundreds of dollars.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a great detailed review for the team at FSC. WE appreciate you taking the time to share your expereince at Fairfax Service Center.
We appreciate your business.

The Team At Fairfax Service Center

RP
Ram P.
Oakton, VA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Ram said the work is good, so far.

Merrifield, VA
10/03/2019
Repair
The company has hired additional people that do not focus on customer service. My car smelled so bad inside when I picked it up - and there were Handprints right of fluids all over my beige interior. It took 2 car washes to get the smell out. Please go back to using staff that cares. You don’t necessarily need to wash the car upon return which would be nice, but at a minimum remove direct and materials from the repair and air the car out before returning it.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 10/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business and your feedback.
We still do have the same crew as before.
Looking at your invoice ,I see that your complaint was fuel smell in the car and we replaced the fuel filter. After the repairs we normally leave all doors open and try to eliminate teh fuel smell but the car might have been picked up right after the repairs so there was still residues of fuel smell in there.
I am sorry to hear about the handprints, We would have definitly taken care of it if you called us. At FSC we set a high standard for ourselves and we are truly sorry that standard was not met in your interaction that day;and we will make sure that your complaint is adressed with the technicians.
We value your business and your loyalty.

Service Advisor

JOSEPH F.
09/29/2018
Cooling Service
I brought in my 2008 BMW 335xi for an emissions check and coolant system flush. All the radiator hoses were also replaced based on a recommendation from a previous appointment. Everything was completed as requested and at a reasonable cost. The only issue that I had is that I was not told when the car would be ready and no one called me to tell me the work was complete.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 10/05/2018

Mr. Fallone,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we appreciate your feedback.
We are glad that the maintance on your  car was  to your satisfaction.
We apologize that our customer service was not satisfactory on your visit.We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry that standard was not met on your visit.
Thank you for your business and we appreciate your feedback.

NM
Nadeem M.
Vienna, VA
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Nadeem said overall things were good. The prices were high, but otherwise good.

Richard G.
Reston, VA
BMW Z3
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Richard said he was happy with the service, the staff did a super job.

JOHN M.
Fairfax, VA
Mercedes-Benz 300E
04/05/2018
See below-diagnosis, repairs, performance - all good:)
Thank you!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your business .

Best regards

TW
Tiffany W.
Lorton, VA
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
03/27/2018 Category: Service
Tiffany said she had some questions, but the staff member fixing her vehicle was in a rush to get back to some other vehicles, so he was too busy to help her with her questions. She said he quoted her some prices on some tires, and that she found some better tires elsewhere, that were less expensive than the ones he recommended.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 03/30/2018

we gave Ms. Wilson prices on a Tire she requested & she asked for us to order them. I just called her for a follow up and to get some clarification.

FI
Faisal I.
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Faisal said they did a good job.