ZA
ZACHARY A.
smart fortwo
01/23/2020
$200 for an Oil change 2 days later
I paid $200 to get an oil change and a diagnostic check to see what was wrong with my car. Dropped it off Monday and didn’t get it back until Wednesday. Those are the facts.
The problem was I needed new tires but they didn’t have the tires despite it being two days later. They wouldn’t negotiate price so I took the car back and the mechanic fought me on it. Very unprofessional.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/18/2020

Mr. Ahmed wrote the review via text. I called him to find out more about his review. This was his seconed time at our shop ,he was previously here for an oil change so he knew how much that would cost. We do have a fee for diagnosis and that is always communicated upfront with the customer so there are no surprises at pick up.
Becasue of safety issues the inspector did emphasise how important it was for him to replace tires and that we had no room for any discount,at first he approved the job but then called later on and cancelled.(there are several other issues that tneede diagnosis and were diagnosed and customer was made aware of them) He dropped off the car on teh 21st and picked up on the 22ed. Every single service we provide here is done with the utmost importance and professionalism. We understand that having vehicle issues can stir up emotions due to financial burden they might bring.

The Team At Fairfax Service Center

PE
PERCY E.
Vienna, VA
Mercedes-Benz R350
03/08/2019
MB R350
Friendly place but quite pricey ...
Replaced one rear air spring and one front shock ....$1500. ouch!
Not sure what test or analysis was performed on my car, but now all of a sudden the check engine light is on. ???
Not sure I will bring it back there.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 03/12/2019

Every single service we provide here is done with the utmost importance and professionalism. We have some of the most competetive pricing around.
Also, we always call customer with an explanation of the diagnostics and an estimate. We only proceed with repairs if customer approves the pricing. We also always have a special discount for new customers which I see was applied for you.
As far as the engine light being on, that is related to another issue which was recommended at the time of your visit. We would be more than happy to take a look at your vehicle again to give you precise diagnostics and estimate.
You can always call us at 703-560-1700 .
Have a great day.
Thank you.

Abdal B.
Dayton, OH
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Abdal said the experience was ok, until he left. They charged him too much money. Again the check engine light is on. He would not recommend them for work.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 09/27/2018

We tried to reach Mr. Basin via phone but his voice mail was on and we left a message for him to call us but he never replied. This is what our response to him would be if he called back :
“Hi Abdal,

Every single service we provide here is done with the utmost importance and professionalism. We apologize if you feel like your service was too expensive. We believe that we have some of the most competitive pricing around. Also, before we continue work on any vehicle, we make sure to get customer approval first. We invite you to come back into the shop. If the engine light came back on due to the same issue we fixed, we’ll be more than happy to fix it under our warranty at no charge to you.  “

Let me know if you need anything else. Hope you have a nice rest of the day.

BJ
Brian J.
Dunn Loring, VA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Brian said this business did a decent job.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/09/2017

WE contacted Mr. Jacknow and left a message for him . We like to find out what was the specific issue and will try to resolve it.

JOHN T.
Falls Church, VA
BMW M Roadster
04/22/2021
Good Communication
Throughout the process of diagnosing the airbag issue with my car, FSC kept me informed of the parts required, cost, and repair timelines.

RICHARD R.
Clifton, VA
04/22/2021
Outstanding service!
Been coming to Fairfax service center for two decades. Best service in town. Reasonable prices. And Reese and the Fairfax Service Center team are just a pleasure to do business with.

JEFFREY W.
Clifton, VA
04/21/2021
Service Light still on
Maryam,

The Service Light is still on, is there anything I can do to get it off or should I bring it in for you guys to look at?

Jeff

LC
LAURIE C.
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/09/2021
Costumer service
they are friendly and very knowledgeable

RV
RENGA V.
BMW Z4
04/07/2021
Prompt, apt service
Did a good job. Necessary work taken care of well.

JARED M.
Volkswagen Jetta
03/27/2021
Professional, Kind, and Honest
The best.

Alexandria, VA
03/24/2021
Nice people, nice experience
I was very pleased with my experience at Fairfax Service Center.

AV
ARNEDO V.
03/16/2021
Customer
Very competent , accommodating , very friendly !

They know their craft cery well ! Excellent mechanic

DOLORES D.
Burke, VA
03/10/2021
Recent service
First class treatment as I have had for over 20 years.

JASON M.

Falls Church, VA
BMW M Roadster
03/05/2021
Taking the Anxiety out of Car Repair
In my world when it comes to car repair nothing is more important than honesty, integrity, extensive knowledge, and doing the right thing for the vehicle and it’s owner. Fairfax Service Center has been taking care of my BMW cars for more than 10 years and they have always more than exceeded my expectations. If you own a BMW or Mercedes there is no finer service available in Northern Virginia.