ZA
ZACHARY A.
smart fortwo
01/23/2020
$200 for an Oil change 2 days later
I paid $200 to get an oil change and a diagnostic check to see what was wrong with my car. Dropped it off Monday and didn’t get it back until Wednesday. Those are the facts.
The problem was I needed new tires but they didn’t have the tires despite it being two days later. They wouldn’t negotiate price so I took the car back and the mechanic fought me on it. Very unprofessional.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/18/2020

Mr. Ahmed wrote the review via text. I called him to find out more about his review. This was his seconed time at our shop ,he was previously here for an oil change so he knew how much that would cost. We do have a fee for diagnosis and that is always communicated upfront with the customer so there are no surprises at pick up.
Becasue of safety issues the inspector did emphasise how important it was for him to replace tires and that we had no room for any discount,at first he approved the job but then called later on and cancelled.(there are several other issues that tneede diagnosis and were diagnosed and customer was made aware of them) He dropped off the car on teh 21st and picked up on the 22ed. Every single service we provide here is done with the utmost importance and professionalism. We understand that having vehicle issues can stir up emotions due to financial burden they might bring.

PE
PERCY E.
Vienna, VA
Mercedes-Benz R350
03/08/2019
MB R350
Friendly place but quite pricey ...
Replaced one rear air spring and one front shock ....$1500. ouch!
Not sure what test or analysis was performed on my car, but now all of a sudden the check engine light is on. ???
Not sure I will bring it back there.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 03/12/2019

Every single service we provide here is done with the utmost importance and professionalism. We have some of the most competetive pricing around.
Also, we always call customer with an explanation of the diagnostics and an estimate. We only proceed with repairs if customer approves the pricing. We also always have a special discount for new customers which I see was applied for you.
As far as the engine light being on, that is related to another issue which was recommended at the time of your visit. We would be more than happy to take a look at your vehicle again to give you precise diagnostics and estimate.
You can always call us at 703-560-1700 .
Have a great day.
Thank you.

Abdal B.
Dayton, OH
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Abdal said the experience was ok, until he left. They charged him too much money. Again the check engine light is on. He would not recommend them for work.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 09/27/2018

We tried to reach Mr. Basin via phone but his voice mail was on and we left a message for him to call us but he never replied. This is what our response to him would be if he called back :
“Hi Abdal,

Every single service we provide here is done with the utmost importance and professionalism. We apologize if you feel like your service was too expensive. We believe that we have some of the most competitive pricing around. Also, before we continue work on any vehicle, we make sure to get customer approval first. We invite you to come back into the shop. If the engine light came back on due to the same issue we fixed, we’ll be more than happy to fix it under our warranty at no charge to you.  “

Let me know if you need anything else. Hope you have a nice rest of the day.

BJ
Brian J.
Dunn Loring, VA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Brian said this business did a decent job.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/09/2017

WE contacted Mr. Jacknow and left a message for him . We like to find out what was the specific issue and will try to resolve it.

WH
WILLIAM H.
Fairfax, VA
Mercedes-Benz E320
01/26/2021
Thanks for careful review of service needs and necessary repairs!

BO
BILLY O.
Falls Church, VA
Mercedes-Benz E320
01/15/2021
Trustworthy
Honest people and quality work. Highly recommend.

MJ
MARGUERITE J.
Vienna, VA
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/09/2021
Marguerite
Fairfax Service Center has great, very dependable and professional customer service.

KEN B.
Aldie, VA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/03/2021
Good work on my MB M350
The service is always impeccable, reliable and all-around great customer service. I plan to bring my BMW there again.

Fairfax, VA
12/31/2020
Quality service
Reese & team are great with German cars, particularly BMWs. Excellent repairs and service

KO
KATIE O.
Falls Church, VA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
12/28/2020
Always wonderful!
It feels like seeing old friends whenever you walk in! Mariam is the nicest person in the world! The team does a magnificent job taking care of my car. For someone who knows very little about cars, I feel very comfortable coming here! They are always kind and informative. If there's work that needs to be done down the road, they let me know. I never feel pressured into anything, and I always know where I can take my car if it needs anything! They are located about a block away from the Mosaic, so it's a great option if you need to bide some time while your car is being taken care of!

MIKE D.
Atlanta, GA
BMW M3
12/23/2020
Professional BMW specialists in every sense of the term
I actually live in Atlanta and was visiting Fairfax, my hometown. After driving up(not flying due to Covid-19 situation), I knew I was overdue for an oil change and hunted around for an independent specialist (the only way to go for servicing an out of warranty BMW). I was completely surprised at the level of professionalism and quick turnaround to get the work done.

They also found several wear-n-tear items that another well-known BMW shop in Atlanta failed to tell me about. It is clear that these guys know BMW, the idiosyncrasies of different models and customer service.

I am glad to know Fairfax Service Center is a resource that I can rely on when in NoVA and need service.

SY
SKIP Y.
Annandale, VA
12/22/2020
Thorough and Honest Assessment
Gives honest views on what is needed and not - does not over-charge -
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review.
We appreciate your business.

Fairfax Station, VA
12/22/2020
Great service at a fair price
I’ve been a customer for over 20 years. Always felt that the service was excellent at a fair price
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review.
We appreciate your business and your loyalty.

DAMIAN B.
Annandale, VA
12/03/2020
Knowledge, reliability, value.
I have been using Fairfax Service Center for over 12 years. I have full confidence in the estimates and service that Reese has given me over the years. Mariam is extremely helpful in managing the process. I would highly recommend them to any BMW owner -- and more so aficionados.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you so much for your great 5 star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and sharing your great experience with Reese and Maryam for the past 12 years.
We appreciate your business.

PJ
PR J.
Washington, DC
11/28/2020
06 BMW 330xi
Reese and his wife were absolutely amazing to me, I love his shop, the way the've set it up and how clean it was. I took my car to BMW of SS earlier in the year and of course the wanted to charge me ALOT of money to fix the issues on my car. I also took it to another BMW shop who as well tried to hit me with the exact same price tag. Due to COVID we are all experiencing issues but Reese took the time to work with me. He and his wife were very professional but most importantly they understood my financial need, Reese even fixed some things on my vehicle that he didn't charge me for. I've found my new shop and my wife has a mini so we will be sure to make this our new shop. Reese thank you and I'll see you next year, I really appreciate you and your service. Jackson!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed 5 star review of your experience at Fairfax Service Center. We are a family business , we are dedicated to providing the best quality ,value & service to meet our customers needs.
Thank you for your business, your trust & your confidence.