Overall Rating 4.5454573/5Overall Rating 4.5454573/5Overall Rating 4.5454573/5Overall Rating 4.5454573/5rating 4.5454573
Overall Rating 1.81818/5rating 1.81818rating 1.81818rating 1.81818rating 1.81818

WD
Wayne D.
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service!!!!!
Friendly, professional, thorough, simply the best.

Marie B.
Bloomsburg, PA
Service Department
Friendly, easy scheduling and not a lot of time waiting for service to be completed

Margaret G.
Benton, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
Terrific Service
From my initial registration by Tony to the complete check up - tires, oil change, filters, the experience was excellent. I am enjoying my Blue Kona and have received many compliments on the design of the car. When I tell my friends about the "atmosphere" at the Service Center they are dazzled.

Meg Geffken

Pennsdale, PA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Service appointment scheduling online
System does not work, vehicle was scheduled for service and sat on lot all day untouched.
JEREMY D D. from Fairfield Hyundai Muncy responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you Paul for taking the time to fill out a review for Fairfield Hyundai. I would like to apologize for the confusion we had when your vehicle was brought in for service. That was My fault for not checking the drop box after 8:00 am. I have been in talk with the Service Advisors and we now are going to check the drop box twice a day and go through all the on line appointments. I was to thank you for your feedback in helping us fix things that need attention. I agree with you that i owed you an apology for what happen. That is not you or your wifes fault of what happen. I take full responsibility for what happen. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any more concerns or things that might help us become a better dealership. Thank you for your time and I look forward to speaking to you again.

570.567.2000

TT
Terrence T.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Deb T
Very professional, get us in and out, no problems

HH
Howard H.
Berwick, PA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
Great Service Department!
The Service Department went the extra mile during my 5000 mile service visit! They were quick and asked if I wanted a car wash, which did not appear on the bill.

Rochelle M.
Jeremy is awesome
Awesome

AR
Andrew R.
Forksville, PA
Changed oil or no?
Pretty store, lousy brand. Keep getting recalls and extended warranty promises about manufacturing debris maybe was left in crankcase when assembled. Last recall, we also paid for oil and filter change but the oil is so dirty so quick I'd guess they saved themselves $3 and didn't change the filter. Taking it to Jiffy Lube.
JEREMY D D. from Fairfield Hyundai Muncy responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review Fairfield Hyundai. I apologize for the issues you have received. Hyundai sticks behind there brand and they do come out with recalls to help issues. Thank you again for taking the time to give us your review.

Jamie W.
Friendly
Everyone is friendly! Always willing to help when/if there is an issue with my car and they work hard to make sure I am getting a great deal!

Dushore, PA
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
This is our third. Love the brand

Danna H.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Fairfield made it very easy to get my service. I needed an appointment quickly because my inspection had expired and they made it happen. Thank you very much!!!!

Sherry H.
Hughesville, PA
Courteous and thorough service
I love going to the dealership for all my services. Everyone is very nice there.

Alice S.
ALICE SPRINGMAN
VERY PLEASED WITH HYUNDAI, JEREMY DOES A SUPER JOB..VERY HAPPY WITH OUR HYUNDAI AND THE SERVICE.

David R.

Theodore F.
Jersey Shore, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/15/2019 Category: Service
And you can't beat Hyundai's warranty!

Hughesville, PA
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Couldn't ask for better service they go above and beyond to help

Christopher C.
Muncy, PA
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Service Team
Jeremy and Tony are very professional and are top notch employees! They listen and care about our individual needs! You have a great team and Jeremy leads from the front!

SR
Scott R.
Trout Run, PA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
It's very nice
The issue with the car washing was explained and understood. Thank you

It's very nice
I'll be back next time and ask for the car to get washed
JEREMY D D. from Fairfield Hyundai Muncy responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I do apologize that your car was not washed. We will not wash cars if the weather is bad or if its too cold. Customer can request to have vehicle washed if weather is not good. Please stop by anytime if you like and we will wash your car for you. Have a great day and hope to see you soon.

Northumberland, PA
Customer service review
Service has always been excellent -
staff knowledgeable, friendly, and
a pleasure to deal with!