Overall Rating 4.5454573/5Overall Rating 4.5454573/5Overall Rating 4.5454573/5Overall Rating 4.5454573/5rating 4.5454573
Overall Rating 1.81818/5rating 1.81818rating 1.81818rating 1.81818rating 1.81818

GB
Gregory B.
Pennsdale, PA
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Great service, time and time again!
Thank you for taking great care of my Hyundai! It's a pleasure working with everyone at the dealership.

John F.
04/01/2019 Category: Service
The service team is great
The guys do a great job

Cynthia C.
03/28/2019 Category: Service
5 stars
The workers are very nice

ES
Edward S.
Woolrich, PA
03/28/2019 Category: Service
We have no communications from Fairfield Hyundai since our car was kept for more rrepairs.

Muncy, PA
Friendly employees
Everyone is very helpful and courteous. If new ownership changes any employees' status, will not return.

Adrienne S.
Thanks team!
The service department took great care of my care and made sure everything was done in a timely and expeditious fashion.

CG
Charles G.
2015 Hyundai Accent
03/27/2019 Category: Service
I like my salesman and the service mngr.
I would try to hire folks like them for one of my enterprises.

Denise S.
Lock Haven, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Awesome Dealership
Our family now owns 4 vehicles, all purchased from Fairfield Hyundai. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

WD
Wayne D.
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service!!!!!
Friendly, professional, thorough, simply the best.

Marie B.
Bloomsburg, PA
Service Department
Friendly, easy scheduling and not a lot of time waiting for service to be completed

Margaret G.
Benton, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
Terrific Service
From my initial registration by Tony to the complete check up - tires, oil change, filters, the experience was excellent. I am enjoying my Blue Kona and have received many compliments on the design of the car. When I tell my friends about the "atmosphere" at the Service Center they are dazzled.

Meg Geffken

Pennsdale, PA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Service appointment scheduling online
System does not work, vehicle was scheduled for service and sat on lot all day untouched.
JEREMY D D. from Fairfield Hyundai Muncy responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you Paul for taking the time to fill out a review for Fairfield Hyundai. I would like to apologize for the confusion we had when your vehicle was brought in for service. That was My fault for not checking the drop box after 8:00 am. I have been in talk with the Service Advisors and we now are going to check the drop box twice a day and go through all the on line appointments. I was to thank you for your feedback in helping us fix things that need attention. I agree with you that i owed you an apology for what happen. That is not you or your wifes fault of what happen. I take full responsibility for what happen. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any more concerns or things that might help us become a better dealership. Thank you for your time and I look forward to speaking to you again.

Jeremy Day
Fairfield Hyundai
570.567.2000

TT
Terrence T.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Deb T
Very professional, get us in and out, no problems

HH
Howard H.
Berwick, PA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
Great Service Department!
The Service Department went the extra mile during my 5000 mile service visit! They were quick and asked if I wanted a car wash, which did not appear on the bill.

Rochelle M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Jeremy is awesome
Awesome

AR
Andrew R.
Forksville, PA
Changed oil or no?
Pretty store, lousy brand. Keep getting recalls and extended warranty promises about manufacturing debris maybe was left in crankcase when assembled. Last recall, we also paid for oil and filter change but the oil is so dirty so quick I'd guess they saved themselves $3 and didn't change the filter. Taking it to Jiffy Lube.
JEREMY D D. from Fairfield Hyundai Muncy responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review Fairfield Hyundai. I apologize for the issues you have received. Hyundai sticks behind there brand and they do come out with recalls to help issues. Thank you again for taking the time to give us your review.

Jeremy Day
Fairfield Hyundai

Jamie W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly
Everyone is friendly! Always willing to help when/if there is an issue with my car and they work hard to make sure I am getting a great deal!

Dushore, PA
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
This is our third. Love the brand

Danna H.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Fairfield made it very easy to get my service. I needed an appointment quickly because my inspection had expired and they made it happen. Thank you very much!!!!