DT
David T.
Lexus IS 300
10/06/2017
Faith Works to the rescue!
Our check engine light was preventing our car to pass emission testing. And within days the fantastic men at "Faith" fixed the problem and voila, we passed. Our family has taken all 3 cars to them over the years and they truly are the BEST!

Thomas S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/28/2017
AWSOME
Once again Faith Auto has taken care of me. I have never been disappointed, and know that I never will.

Jeanne K.
09/27/2017
Great job, as usual
I know take both of my cars to Faith. They make appointments so you don't wait all day. They check out your vehicle with your concerns highlighted. They give you the price up front. And do the work you agree to. They do good work. I recommend them to friends.

KA
Karoline, A.
GMC Envoy
09/25/2017
The people
These are real people who are there to help everyone to the best of their ability. Can't thank them enough.

VE
VALERIE E.
Apache Junction, AZ
Nissan Sentra
09/19/2017
Employees actually trying to engage in true customer service!
From the moment I entered until the time I left, John, was there to make sure I knew everything that was going on and each step that was happening to the vehicle. He bent over backwards to make sure I had all the options that could be done and the estimated cost of each procedure. Thanks for caring!!

KH
Kelly / Riley H.
09/15/2017
Top Notch!
We are very pleased with this business. They went out of their way to keep us informed and explain everything every step of the way. BEST OF THE BEST HERE!!

BILL B.
Tempe, AZ
09/14/2017
Finally found our shop!
Thank you for the honest work. Not over billing me and helping me w financing in a really trying time. I will be bringing both of our cars to you as well as recomending you when i have the opportunity

Richard R.
Hyundai Accent
09/13/2017
I trust them!!
What makes it so great is that they are honest and do not try to get you to do more work than is absolutely needed. I TRUST them!
They are also quick and well worth every penny!!

GB
gayle b.
Pontiac G6
09/12/2017
G brandt
Faith works has a caring attitude for their customers. They did awesome job on my last repair. I had duct tape my window which they repaired there was glue from the duct tape ...amazing they cleaned it all up! I was thinking how I was going to get it off. Thank you!! That isn't the only reason I have been in several times and ver satisfied with the service

LR

Brenda S.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
09/01/2017
AWSOME
Today was my maintenance day! Another awesome job that faith Auto has done for me. Dropped my vehicle off, work was done, picked it up and now I don't have to worry about a thing. I have never been so please with an Auto shop and it's crew like I am and have been with Faith Auto.

Rob H.
08/29/2017
Great Job
Just a regular Oil Change + Cabin Filter change - In-and-Out. Thanks guys. Another job well done...and thanks for giving me a heads-up on another problem.

KA
Karoline, A.
GMC Envoy
08/25/2017
The people
Love everything about the company

MIKE H.
08/21/2017
Quick and helpful
Richard worked to accommodate my schedule. I appreciate that it is so close to my home and that the repairs needed costed me less than I thought it would. The work was done quickly and I felt that Richard really cared about helping me understand the needed repairs.

DAVID B.
08/21/2017
Satisfied Customer
For a guy clueless about cars, I felt I was treated with the utmost respect and the diagnosis was explained thoroughly and in a way I could understand. In the end, I had the dealership fix the issue found for free!! Well worth the visit I had to your shop!