Christal B.
03/22/2017
Great as always
I love their system for giving quotes for work. No pressure, I get an electronic copy sent so I can review it and my finances and plan accordingly. They help give the priority for each item, which gives me peace of mind about waiting for some items and knowing I handled the right work when needed. They're great about giving rides and I thoroughly enjoy chatting with their team when I get a chance. Faith Works is my go-to shop.

MANUEL L.
Chrysler 300
03/19/2017
Service - Kept to their word.
Great service, great staff, honest and keep to their word. Honestly the best place I've ever been for service. They dropped and picked me up when my vehicle was ready, that was cool. I will continue take my car to faith works because I trust them.

GI
Gary I.
Jeep Liberty
03/17/2017
oil change
Very pleasant very professional great experience found my new mechanic place

Kathleen S.
Toyota Prius V
03/12/2017
Love Faithworks!
Quick, well-informed, and wonderful (as always!)

MARK / MIA R.
Kia Sorento
03/11/2017
Front Suspension
My car feels great. Thank you.

TA
TAWNY A.
03/11/2017
Five star rating.
Faith works took care of my van in a very professional and caring manner. They let me know what needed to be done and wrote everything up in a quote. They did everything I asked and did not charge me any extras like some places might. I was very pleased with the service. I will be back.

NC
Nancy C.
Kia Soul
03/08/2017
Excellant coustomer service great communication
I am a single grandmother and finding a trustworthy shop is such a blessing for me. The service was honest and communicated in a timely manner.

WH
WENDY H.
Chevrolet Silverado
service
Awesome service very helpful

JOE T.
Chevrolet Lumina
03/07/2017
i feel confident that when i drive away the work has bin done correct. I can tell by how busy they are they do provide a great repeat place to bring your car with confidence.
thanks for checking everything i asked, I will always bring my car in to your shop if any problems. keep up the great work!!

SL
SCOTT L.
03/07/2017
They discuss what needs to be repaired as well as what I want repaired. The work is done right and on time.

GC
Gina C.
Buckeye, AZ
03/06/2017
warning lights, oil change
great pro honest service. i go out of my way to go there because they go out of their way to service your car.

KH
KYLE H.
Lincoln Aviator
03/01/2017
Honest people
I wasn't able to get my vehicle repaired with Faith Auto but they were upfront and honest the entire way. I will definitely be going back

JASHANA C.
Chevrolet Sonic
02/28/2017
Still Great!
I've been here now 4 times, if I remember correctly--everyone is always very friendly, they remember me, and I've never once been hassled to spend more money than was necessary. The last time they even told me that my air filter COULD be changed then, but would be just fine until the next oil change if I wanted to wait. I've been other places where they would totally have pressured me and made it seem like a dire need right at that time.

SY
SUSAN Y.
Phoenix, AZ
Mitsubishi Eclipse
02/24/2017
You always make me feel welcome - I appreciate the great service

NS
NELSON S.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
02/24/2017
Do not go there
Had them work on my starter.less than two weeks starter went out