AG
Ann G.
Tempe, AZ
Nissan Sentra
08/25/2016 Category: Service
Ann said she has been a customer at this business for years. The employees at this business are dependable, honest, and reliable. The business is at a convenient location.

JASHANA C.
Mesa, AZ
Chevrolet Sonic
08/24/2016
4 For Now - Likely a 5 Later!
For now 4 stars simply because I have been here just the one time. However, as a single female with limited car know-how (SOME, but not a ton), I hate going to auto shops simply because more often than not they see me and apparently think, "She doesn't know anything, let's see what else we can sell her." I have to spend time repeating myself that I only want an oil change (or what-have-you), and I just generally feel like they are trying to take advantage.

After reading Google reviews I decided to go to Faith Works, and I'm so glad I did! I made my appointment and when I came in I asked roughly how long it would take because I had another appointment that day, and they completed the oil change very quickly--about 30 minutes, maybe 40 tops.

Fair pricing, and nobody bothered me to try to convince me to get something else! Anyone I interacted with was polite and respectful.

I will certainly return for future oil changes or necessary repairs, and if my other visits go like this one I will definitely change to a 5 star rating!

Jim L.
Mesa, AZ
08/24/2016
Very honest and good people.
They took care of my problem at an affordable price.

YD
yolanda d.
Tempe, AZ
Volkswagen Jetta
08/23/2016
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TIMELY
THEY COMMUNICATED WITH ME AND GAVE ME OPTIONS. THEY LISTENED TO MY CONCERNS AND DID NOT MIND EXPLAINING TO ME OPTIONS AND ANSWERS TO MY CONCERNS