VP
Vince P.
Scion tC
07/15/2019
Alternator replacement
Car died out the previous day. Needed a new alternator. I was out in a hour. Fast service. Thanks guys.

shawn m.
Hyundai Accent
07/13/2019
Honesty and integrity
Josh was very helpful. He provided me with a loaner vehicle which really helped. I was told by other shops that I needed a lot more expensive work done and Faith Works was able to get my AC running well again at a much cheaper rate. It is nice to have some honest mechanics out there. I will definitely be back doing business with them again.

Lincoln Town Car
07/11/2019
Honesty
After getting high cost misdiagnoses we found a place that is straight with us.

ES
Edwin / Jen S.
Tempe, AZ
07/09/2019
They do a thorough job communicated well to the customer
I really appreciate the thoroughness of the diagnostics, and the helpfulness in their suggestions for what could be done to fix the issue.

Christal B.
06/30/2019
Reliable, exceeds expectations
I’ve been taking my car here for a few years now. I love that hey give me realistic expectations and recommendations so I don’t feel pressured. And I love that the costs are often lower than quoted because they won’t do quotes work if they “get in there” and realize I don’t need it.

JAMES W.
Phoenix, AZ
06/21/2019
Honest diagnostics
Upfront evaluation of my older model car’s needs

Mike S.
Toyota Matrix
06/20/2019
Fantastic Service and Customer Service
I recently brought in my car for redoing the front and rear brakes and am very happy with the outcome. In addition to the repairs, they also provided me with a list of recommended repairs that was easy to understand with clear costs outlined for each of them. My favorite part was that each recommendation was a separate estimate which helps me to choose which to do based on cost and concern to my vehicle. This was my first visit based on a fiends recommendation and overall it was a pleasurable and easy experience for me.

BEN M.
06/17/2019
Friendly-neighborhood shop
Comfortable, straightforward, friendly service. I spoke with Josh about needing my rear brakes inspected (crunching noise). We spoke about what the issue is/may be, he gave me an estimate of cost and fit me in that day. Vehicle returned with issue fixed and another client satisfied. Even my wife noticed a difference in how the car handles now.
Thanks Faith Works!

Bruce S.
Sun City West, AZ
06/14/2019
HONEST, RELIABLE, EXCELLENT AND HONEST CAN'T BE SAID ENOUGH
NOTHING BUT EXCELLENT EXPERIENCES WITH JOSH AND THE GUYS.
I FOUND THEM YEARS AGO AND I HAVE SINCE RECOMMENDED THEM TO MANY FRIENDS AND OTHERS WITH CAR PROBLEMS. ALL ARE MORE THAN SATISFIED AND CALLED TO THANK ME.

PB
PATTI B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Buick Encore
06/07/2019
Great job!
These guys always manage to fit me in whenever my car breaks down and this time is no exception. I sent my car down to them on a tow truck with no warning other than it was on it's way and I think it's the serpentine belt. They were able to fix my car and work with me on the cost to get it done. The belt has been replaced and my a/c has never blown colder than it does now. Thanks guys for another job well done and a special thanks to Josh for taking the extra time to explain to me over the phone what the problem was, how it happened and why, along with the different options I had available to me to fix it. You really put my mind at ease about the entire situation. Thank you again!!

Nissan Frontier 2WD
06/06/2019
Ignored Again
Getting tired of being completely ignored when I enter the office at Faith Works. This annoying lack of courtesy has become the norm in the last year or so. On a recent visit, an employee at a computer (not on the phone) at least looked at me - eventually - but didn't bother to say so much as "Good morning", "We'll be right with you", or "Go jump in a lake". She just turned back to her computer and left me standing there. Josh is a refreshing exception to the rule; they need to keep him up front at all times. I'm not looking for a parade, just basic manners.

AG
Alejandria (Sandy) G.
Tempe, AZ
Honda Accord
06/04/2019
My Honda
I truly enjoy going to Faith Works for my car. Josh and the rest of the staff are good communicators and let me know exactly what is wrong with my car and a price. Thank you Josh for your words yesterday, I appreciated them.

JJ
JENNIFER J.
Mercury Milan
05/30/2019
Service appointment
I would totally recommend this business to anybody they were honest and took great care of me thank you for taking great care of me today it was really appreciated

BL
brenda l.
05/16/2019
The Staff was Awesome everyone was pleasant and helpful and friendly.
I would like to thank Josh for all his help he explained the problem to me and he didn't pressure me into getting other work done I felt very comfortable and I have been telling others to bring their cars there as well.
Thank you all soooooo very much.

Sonya C.
05/14/2019
My car broke down on the side of the road and was towed to Faithworks after business hours. Before they were even open for business I received a call from Josh. They got right to work and kept me informed throughout the day of progress and steps taken/work performed. They did not do needless work and were fairly priced and professional.