Ron H.
Nissan Versa
12/03/2018
Faithworks is the BEST
We have been using Faithworks for over 5 years and have never had a negative experience. We took a very complicated problem to them on our first visit and they resolved it. Another shop had incorrectly installed a clutch, twice, and the Faithworks mechanics diagnosed and fixed it in a day. We have been loyal since.

Faithworks has done numerous services for us over the years from simple oil changes to control arms to timing belts. They have never let us down. We have never had to take our car back a 2nd time for the same problem. The pricing is fair and their staff is friendly and professional. I cannot possibly say enough nice things about their shops. I have the utmost respect for the owner of Faithworks and am thankful for their consistent, outstanding service on all our vehicles.

Sherry B.
Saturn Ion
12/01/2018
Fantastic Experience
Was great from start to finish, no surprises and felt the cost actually matched the repair. The men are all professional and nice. Everyone I dealt with were a joy.

Jowan B.
Buick Park Avenue
11/30/2018
Everyone is very nice
I just like the people that work there you’re very honest I’ve had a couple incidences where you guys have save me a lot of money appreciate that very much

Tempe, AZ
11/30/2018
The service was totally complete
New to the Tempe area and need of oil change service, looked them up, appointment made for the next morning. My car was inspected top to bottom, recommendations for future service needs each item with full complete explanation, simply put, with my oil change done all within the time frame stated. Faith Works automotive are amazing! Thank you!

Jeanne T.
Phoenix, AZ
Pontiac Vibe
11/29/2018
New customer
I was very impressed with my recent experience at Faith Works Automotive. They diagnosed my issue, gave me a detailed explanation of what they found, and how they arrived at their conclusion. They fixed the problem, and I did not feel as though I was being taken for a ride in the process. They are honest, skilled, and friendly. I will definitely be a return customer.

Christal B.
11/28/2018
Dependable
They’re able to accommodate my schedule, they’re quick, and I can trust them to give it to me straight. Staff are great at explaining the pros and cons of different approaches (which oil, to do/not do a certain repair right now).

Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/27/2018
Thanks
Thanks Josh for determining and coordinating the work required on my PT Cruiser. Thank the journeyman mechanic for his good work also.

IG
Irisha G.
Dodge Durango
11/26/2018
Excellent customer service and honesty

EM
ed m.
11/17/2018
Dependable,excellent service, honest people.
Faith works Automotive is my Auto service for my 2 car. This shop not only provide #1
service for my cars, they also treat their customers with excellent service. I don't need to go to any other repair shop just because I saw there TV ad, I go here because these are real people that treat and provide 100% service. If there shop name doesn't say it right, FAITH WORKS, you went to the wrong shop.

Chevrolet Cruze
11/13/2018
Loved It!
Good, honest people to do business with.. I would come back again and again.

CP
CATHERINE P.
Queen Creek, AZ
11/08/2018
Fast service
Our mustang was towed in Monday morning, we were told it needed a fuel pump and filter. Car was ready early afternoon on Tuesday. Great shop.

11/07/2018
Great Knowledgeable Mechanics
Good reliable and honest auto repair shop. Locally owed and independent. They don't upsell and I trust them with the tougher repairs you run across once in a while. Even referred me to another shop they trust for exhaust work simply as a courtesy.

Bruce S.
Sun City West, AZ
11/06/2018
HONESTY, QUALITY WORKMANSHIP, FAIR PRICING AND JUST GOOD PEOPLE.
I HAVE BEEN TAKING MY CARS TO PAUL'S SHOP FOR 6 YEARS AND HAVE RECOMMENDED MANY OTHERS AS WELL. ALL HAVE THANKED ME FOR THIS TRULY UNIQUE REPAIR SHOP.
THEY ARE MORE LIKE A FAMILY TO ALL WHO GET TO KNOW THEM AND ALWAYS THERE WHEN YOU NEED THEM, WHEN CAN ANYONE EVER BE THIS COMFORTABLE WITH A CAR REPAIR SHOP?

AD
Anna D.
Kia Sportage
11/03/2018
Smat and honest
Douglas was such a huge help! I cannot emphasis enough how much I appreciate this business' honestly and ability.

David C.
Oldsmobile Alero
10/19/2018
Completely Trustworthy
Faith Works Automotive is my go to for all of my car repair needs. The have great communication throughout the entire process, explain options when available, honor their guarantees (I once had some rework done at no charge whatsoever) and their prices are reasonable and competitive. I have never had a less than positive experience with them.