RUSTY H.
11/11/2017
Simply the Best
I have had multiple vehicles in for service and have always been very pleased on all their work. The latest vehicle in, was our sons used (new to him) truck. It needed emissions work along with other electrical problems and their crew not only repaired everything at a fair price, but also saved me a trip and ran it through emissions for me to ensure it passed. Thank you again guys!!

Maria B.
11/10/2017
FIVE STARS RATING FOR FAITH WORKS AUTOMOTIVEi
Faith Works Automotive never fails to give excellent service. I recommend highly to everyone.
They are trust worthy, reliable and you can't get better pricing anywhere else.
5 star rating.
Thank you!
Maria

Bruce S.
Sun City West, AZ
11/08/2017
A highly deserved reputation of customer satisfaction.
I found them 4 years ago with a recommendation from a neighbor. I have sent numerous people there ever since. We are all very happy and satisfied with Faith's honesty and quality of their work. It is comforting knowing that I can trust an auto repair shop to operate with integrity and excellence.

AV
ANGELA V.
11/03/2017
We look forward to doing business with your dependable and honest team.

WZ
Wesley Z.
Scottsdale, AZ
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/01/2017
Faith Works Automotive
Competence, they really communicate with you, honesty, They Care.

SN
Steve N.
11/01/2017
Brake repair
Our brakes work and they don’t make noise...so that’s a win. It seemed a little expensive. Also we were told that there would be a diagnostic finished in 30-40 minutes but it actually took 2 + hours. And even though we were sitting and waiting, no one talked to us to explain the delay for that. That was less than satisfying.

Delma D.
Chandler, AZ
10/27/2017
Great (5) Their professionism, friendly and good work they do.
Thank you Richard and your staff at Dobson and University location.

GM
GEORGINA M.
10/19/2017
Great Company & Good Business Ethics
Been taking vehicles here for a year or two, after our other long-time mechanic retired and closed up shop. Been pretty happy with their service thus far. Staff are friendly and good at keeping you updated about the status of your vehicle. I believe they are fairly priced. I know they have more than one location but I've only been to the older shop on Dobson Road. Faith Works Automotive warranties their work so that's a nice insurance policy to have with mechanical repairs.

EL
Edward L.
10/17/2017
Approachable
Relaxed environment. Very down to earth people.

DT
David T.
Lexus IS 300
10/06/2017
Faith Works to the rescue!
Our check engine light was preventing our car to pass emission testing. And within days the fantastic men at "Faith" fixed the problem and voila, we passed. Our family has taken all 3 cars to them over the years and they truly are the BEST!

Thomas S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/28/2017
AWSOME
Once again Faith Auto has taken care of me. I have never been disappointed, and know that I never will.

Jeanne K.
09/27/2017
Great job, as usual
I know take both of my cars to Faith. They make appointments so you don't wait all day. They check out your vehicle with your concerns highlighted. They give you the price up front. And do the work you agree to. They do good work. I recommend them to friends.

KA
Karoline, A.
GMC Envoy
09/25/2017
The people
These are real people who are there to help everyone to the best of their ability. Can't thank them enough.

VE
VALERIE E.
Apache Junction, AZ
Nissan Sentra
09/19/2017
Employees actually trying to engage in true customer service!
From the moment I entered until the time I left, John, was there to make sure I knew everything that was going on and each step that was happening to the vehicle. He bent over backwards to make sure I had all the options that could be done and the estimated cost of each procedure. Thanks for caring!!

KH
Kelly / Riley H.
09/15/2017
Top Notch!
We are very pleased with this business. They went out of their way to keep us informed and explain everything every step of the way. BEST OF THE BEST HERE!!

BILL B.
Tempe, AZ
09/14/2017
Finally found our shop!
Thank you for the honest work. Not over billing me and helping me w financing in a really trying time. I will be bringing both of our cars to you as well as recomending you when i have the opportunity

Richard R.
Hyundai Accent
09/13/2017
I trust them!!
What makes it so great is that they are honest and do not try to get you to do more work than is absolutely needed. I TRUST them!
They are also quick and well worth every penny!!

GB
gayle b.
Pontiac G6
09/12/2017
G brandt
Faith works has a caring attitude for their customers. They did awesome job on my last repair. I had duct tape my window which they repaired there was glue from the duct tape ...amazing they cleaned it all up! I was thinking how I was going to get it off. Thank you!! That isn't the only reason I have been in several times and ver satisfied with the service

LR

Brenda S.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
09/01/2017
AWSOME
Today was my maintenance day! Another awesome job that faith Auto has done for me. Dropped my vehicle off, work was done, picked it up and now I don't have to worry about a thing. I have never been so please with an Auto shop and it's crew like I am and have been with Faith Auto.