michael m.
Chevrolet Sonic
12/04/2019
Honest and Friendly
I'm totally happy with the professionalism and friendliness every time I take my car in for service. They're rates are very reasonable and lower than other places. I've never had any issues with any of their work that they have performed on my car. They discuss issues that I may need to take care of in the future, but there is no sales pressure. I highly recommend Faith Works.

JJ H.
Nissan Titan
11/26/2019
Honest and reliable.
These people are the most honest people i've had work on my truck. They always listen and are friendly.

julie f.
11/24/2019
I have trust in them
Josh always explains everything and he tells me what I really should do it this time what he would do and what I can do in time instead of if I have to do it all it wants which I appreciate

DT
Darrel (Ace) T.
10/16/2019
honest people to work with . fair prices. ACE. T. USMC VIET NAM Veteran .They Rock
they do not over charge for stuff you don't need . they tell you you may need it down the road .they give you the choice. it's a good place to take your vehicles for any type of work .over years it's hard to fine honest people to work on my car and truck.and good christians, Aman. .[ ACE ]

WJ
Wayne J.
Great Experience
I really like the honesty exhibited by these folks. They don't try to sell you something you don't need.

cole c.
10/16/2019
Outstanding customer service, fast service, affordable.
The employees at Faith Works are kind, caring and never tried to up-sell me on anything. I had plenty of questions about the service I went in for, and they patiently and knowledgeably answered all of them putting my mind at ease. I received a phone call after dropping my car off letting me know that a part that was initially thought to be needed for my repair was not actually necessary after identifying the actual culprit, and that they would revise my quote to reflect what was actually done. This let me know that I was dealing with an honest and professional group of gentlemen.

Any future repairs or diagnoses I may need will be going through Faith Works.

AR
Angelica R.
Nissan Xterra
10/15/2019
Honest with Integrity
Faith works is a great company with great work ethics. These mechanics are worth the price you pay, they are honest and will find the problem. They also wont nickle and dime you, they also have great customer service. I trust these guys 100 percent and will always take my vehicles here. They have a customer for life. Quality work!

Brian B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/01/2019
Finally the problems are fixed
I have been having a start-up problem for years. I have had it to another garage, with no success. FWA diagnosed the problem and did the fix and now, no problem. Just had them redo my transmission and I am so pleased. Thought I had a rear main leak, when they removed the transmission, they checked that and it was clean. The found a couple of other oil leaks, fixed one, steam cleaned the engine to check for others. Still have one that I am going to wait on. I am very pleased with their work.

SP
Shawn P.
09/13/2019
Very honest. They did not question why I was there. As a woman they did not try to oversell me.

Nissan Sentra
09/13/2019
Fast, Friendly and great service!

BR
Bill R.
Kia Sportage
09/04/2019
Honest and fair pricing for quality repairs
I trust Faith Works Auto Repair..

RA
Riley A.
09/03/2019
Replaced My Battery Under Warranty
My battery was dead and they replaced it quick.

LP
lashon p.
Laveen, AZ
Land Rover LR2
08/21/2019
Good Service
I like bringing my vehicle here because it is a friendly environment. They are honest about what they can help with and not help with. The cost of repairs seem fair. Josh is always helpful.

Bruce S.
Sun City West, AZ
08/20/2019
HONESTY, QUALITY WORK AND FAIR PRICES
7 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH FAITH WORKS AND NEVER DISAPPOINTED.
EVERYONE I HAVE SENT TO THEM ALL AGREE.

Rebecca S.
Buick LeSabre
08/17/2019
Best mechanics. Excellent service. Honest.

EM
eloy m.
Gilbert, AZ
Lincoln Navigator
08/08/2019
Appreciated
Thanks Josh and Team. Great customer service and active listening. Successful, considerate work without unnecessary add ons.

caroline b.
Nissan Murano
08/07/2019
Another Great Visit
This is an honest shop. My visit yesterday was at no cost. They looked at the issues I brought up, were able to tweak a component, gave my vehicle back and said no charge. See you for the next oil change and tire rotation.

Love these guys as they honor their clients and community.

MY
MIKE Y.
08/05/2019
A/C service
I came when they opened to get my A/C serviced. It was blowing cold. Came in with no appointment and expected to maybe get it looked at by the time they closed. To my surprise they worked me in and had everything done by 12:30. Very friendly staff with great knowledge of all things automotive. First impression is the lasting impression. I will be going back.

AC
AMBER C.
Kia Rio
07/31/2019
Honest and Helpful
My family and I love Faithworks. I trust their work and they make sure I understand the pricing, purpose, and necessity of any repair.

julie f.
07/22/2019
Honest
Every time I take my car in there they tell me what's exactly wrong they don't try to sell me extra stuff they don't try to do work that's not needed.