Cyndee W.
08/14/2020
Looking for a place I can trust
New to the area and needed a place I can go where they are looking out for me. I feel that I have found it in this place. Been here twice now the first time they told me what would need to be watched going forward and there was no pressure. They have fixed the things that need to be done. Second time they did the same, tried the cleaning to fix the issue and it worked, I didn't need the big dollar repair now.
I will continue to come to these guys, they are respectful and above board.

LW
Laura W.
03/04/2020
Great advice and organization for long term care
I don't have a lot of specifics to add, but every time I feel like we get great advice for the present and future. They let us know the conditions under which we need things replaced, the time frame under which we can wait, if possible and given good estimates of the cost. I appreciate their organization and the reminders they send, as well. Time flys and I feel like I just replaced.... but the truth is, it may have been three months. They are always willing to ask questions about the previous recommendations they have on file, too.

Jeff R.
02/20/2020
Above and beyond
Return customer for multiple vehicles, took my car in for transmission code, they did a once-over and recommended I take it to a local trans shop who had specialized diag equip so that I could have the best option for repair. this rather than making a quick buck off me for a parts cannon guessing game.

Each time i have gone to Faithworks they have presented a few options in varying price categories while not putting me at risk of causing further damage.

an excellent shop with guys you can trust!

Mathew C.
02/12/2020
Maintenance for Audi A-4
Very quick and excellent service,

Thank you!

PD
Patricia D.
Mitsubishi Mirage
02/11/2020
True Professionals
So grateful for the help evaluating a car I was considering purchasing! John and his team were able to identify issues that were not immediately apparent and that helped me make an informed decision.

Rebecca S.
Buick LeSabre
02/08/2020
Honest, and timely work
I have been treated fairly. They go out of their way to get my car running.

ROMONA G.
Toyota Matrix
02/05/2020
I trust the mechanics, technician,and office staff
Great service I like the texting and updates via emails

TC
Tom / Faith C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Volkswagen Jetta
01/17/2020
Excellent!
Trustworthy, fair pricing and friendly.

Shawn M.
Hyundai Accent
01/16/2020
The best auto shop in the valley.
It's nice to be able to rely on a trustworthy auto shop that you can depend on. They do really good work here and they are honest and try to save you money.

Marla C.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
01/11/2020
Thorough; answered all questions
Faith Works ran a full diagnostic on my truck, pinpointing the reason for the problems I reported. Josh was great. He advised me of other problems that needed addressing but didn't try to scare me by saying, "You have to have these repairs done immediately". He was honest in telling me the additional problems did not have to be addressed right away. He fully explained the necessary repairs, as well as the costs involved for each, and he answered all my questions so I would know how and when to proceed. He is friendly and patient, which makes him a great asset to Faith Works. Very pleased with this visit.

DAVID / Sue P.
Dodge Challenger
12/20/2019
Great front office staff along with qualified and efficient mechanics
I have taken all my vehicles here for the past 8 years since they became FaithWorks. The service is top notch, accommodating and professional.

VM
Victor M.
12/17/2019
Very professional and courteous
Answered all my questions

12/12/2019
great work
You guys are great. You just get in there , do the work, no nonsense and at a fair price. Thanks so much.

michael m.
Chevrolet Sonic
12/04/2019
Honest and Friendly
I'm totally happy with the professionalism and friendliness every time I take my car in for service. They're rates are very reasonable and lower than other places. I've never had any issues with any of their work that they have performed on my car. They discuss issues that I may need to take care of in the future, but there is no sales pressure. I highly recommend Faith Works.

JJ H.
Nissan Titan
11/26/2019
Honest and reliable.
These people are the most honest people i've had work on my truck. They always listen and are friendly.