EK
Eric K.
Cathedral City, CA
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Eric said this business is very good for light to medium duty work. They're great at oil changes, brake work and transmission work. The facility is up- front and honest.

Kelly B.
Chevrolet Spark
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Kelly said the employees were very honest, thorough, and did a good job.

mike s.
11/22/2019
Honest, reliable, good work.
They see things I don't and bring them to my attention and repair as needed.

john b.
Mazda 3
11/16/2019
Customer service
Steve is the best. He knows what he’s doing he has great customer skills as well as mechanical skills! He will go out of his way to help a customer with a fair price. Will not try to sell you something that you don’t need and blow smoke up your ass either !! He is by far the best mechanic I have come across and he was the only mechanic I will ever go to! When you go to Fallbrook quick and lube you will have the best Quality service at a great price! Steve is always willing to help a customer out no matter what it is. The best mechanic I have ever come across Other than my dad who passed away. I have never had a bad experience there and I have taken my last three cars there it will continue using him for all of my vehicles needs. Simply the best!

BE
Bonnie E.
Bonsall, CA
Lincoln Town Car
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Bonnie said the staff did a wonderful job at a fair price. They were very professional and honest.

Amy S.
Temecula, CA
Scion iA
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Amy said that they have good customer service.

AH
ALLISON H.
Oceanside, CA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/06/2019
great maintenance service
Good communication & service provided for maintenance of my vehicle.

belinda m.
10/30/2019
Fallbrook Qwik Lube is the only mechanic I will take my car to. They take such good care of me, and I never worry about being overcharged. I am a long time and loyal customer. I love these guys.

SHERRI W.
10/24/2019
Great service & availability
Very happy with the service! Steve & Chris are great

STAN W.
10/17/2019
Visit on 10/15/19
Have used this shop for many years. Steve and Chris are honest and do the work on time and good quality. If I have any questions or concerns they are always right on it and make sure everything is right. I have recommended them to many and will continue to do so.

richard g.
Lexus ES 300h
10/16/2019
Terrific Garage
I bring my 2015 Lexus e 300h for its regular maintenance and the job is done in about an hour. Very friendly and reasonable.

James M.
10/01/2019
Great service and honest, winning combination!
We recently moved away from Fallbrook and when I had trouble with my car I took it to a local shop, what a mistake! I took it back to Fallbrook Garage and they reduced the bill by half, honest and solid work, a winning combination! I will travel whatever it takes to go back to Fallbrook Garage for ALL my vehicle needs!!! It takes me 2 hrs to deliver and pickup but it's worth every minute...
If you've tried the rest, you really should try the BEST, its worth the trip! Once again, THANK YOU FALLBROOK GARAGE for your honesty and great mechanics:)
Steve T. from Fallbrook Garage & Qwik Lube responded on 10/02/2019

Dave H.
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Dave said he was satisfied.

Dennis C.
Jeep Cherokee
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said the employees are very friendly, knowledgeable, and did an excellent job.

DO
Douglas O.
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Douglas said the business had done a lot of work on their vehicles and they did a good job.