Cuz C.
GMC S15 Pickup
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Cuz said the business was very fair and did the work they say they would. They did a great job.

CHRIS C.
Murrieta, CA
Dodge Dakota
01/25/2019
Efficient work man ship.
Their work can be relied upon to be efficient, within the time required, tested and explained as to what took place. I've never had to bring my vehicle back. I've been with them for over 20 years and they have always taken care of all my vehicles. I highly recommend them.

FL
francine l.
Oceanside, CA
01/21/2019
Honest, kind, timely and helpful!
With an “aging” SUV, Steve has been very helpful when it comes to repairs that are necessary. Then is honest when NOT to put additional funds into the vehicle. Has always been very helpful with options and what the pros and cons are to each. Great resource I drive from Oceanside to have my cars worked on. Highly recommend!

JAY L.
01/17/2019
their honesty
Their honesty on whats needed to fix my car and truck they just fixed my truck with a new fuel pump and every thing was done on time thanks steve for honering your cupon and the extra 10.00 you gave us so i could buy my wife lunch barb thanks you for the lunch we had sincerly jay lawrence

BK
BARRY K.
01/16/2019
Fuel Pump
Fallbrook Garage & Qwik Lube are extremely fair and they extremely reliable. Thank you Steve and Chris for your hard work!

AG
Alan G.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Alan said he would definitely recommend this business.

Steve M.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Richard. He said he likes the service and uses this business all the time.

DV
DAVID V.
Vista, CA
01/15/2019
Honest, knowledgeable
I’ve been going to Steve for about 10 years very reliable very friendly knowledgeable along with his son Chris they run a very well professional business.

Bonsall, CA
Ford Flex
01/05/2019
Accomodating
Steve and team are courteous and accomodating.

CAROLYN B.
01/05/2019
Always a Pleasant Experience!
You service all three of our family vehicles; and we really appreciate the great job you do; thank you.

CHRIS C.
Murrieta, CA
Honda Accord Coupe
01/04/2019
Excellent care for my vehicles
For many years Steve and Chris have taken care of my vehicles. That's why I always have them do the repair or maintenance as required or necessary. They are trustworthy and dedicated to their work.

FF
frank f.
Lexus LS 400
12/21/2018
Great Service at Fallbrook Garage
Our whole family is using Fallbrook Garage now! I developed an oil leak on my Lexus, and they said to come right in . Nice and accommodating ... Good news for us it was only the oil filter, so we went with replacing that and doing a needed oil change. They have also done an excellent job with our daughter's Honda and husbands Toyota, all of which have had miscellaneous things needed to be repaired. The brake job they did for her Honda was very reasonably priced too. Based on the other excellent reviews, we are very happy to have found this honest and reliable garage. Thanks so much Fallbrook Garage, you guys are great!

SUE B.
Toyota Avalon
12/20/2018
They get to the problem and help me to solve what I should do.
I have been going to Fallbrook Garage for 17 years and have the same car. I have been given good advice. I have been waiting for Steve to tell me not to put any more money into my car. The time is near. Thank you .

KF
kelly f.
12/13/2018
Amazing!!!!
I really love this place ! Super honest and super knowledgeable, great cost-effective repairs. Very trustworthy. Everything that’s important in a mechanic.

SJ
sharon j.
Hyundai Tucson
11/30/2018
Efficient and quick

Ford Police Interceptor
11/28/2018
Best garage in Fallbrook!!
Steve and Chris are experts on all kinds of cars, even my difficult Volvo.
Their work is excellent, quick and reasonable. Steve calls to discuss repairs and costs before he starts the work. Highly recommend for all types of cars.

MARY S.
Volvo XC70
11/26/2018
Awesome
Best service best price

Dwane L.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Dwayne said that he wholeheartedly recommends the place for service.

CY
Carol Y.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Carol said the service at this business was excellent.

YS
Yvonne S.
Tustin, CA
Jeep Liberty
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Yvonne said the business was friendly and the service was good. They had everything done in the time they told her it would be ready. They called her, it was done in a timely manner and everybody was respectful.