TC
terry c.
Honda HR-V
04/08/2019
Trustworthy, honest, fast service
I would not go anywhere else to have my car taken care of! Steve and Chris are honest, hardworking, and know what they're doing.

Jacob B.
Olive Branch, MS
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said they gave him good communication and he feels like family there. He stated he feels they are honest with him.

DEBRA H.
03/20/2019
Personable and courteous service
Great people

mike w.
03/14/2019
The Best Service!
Always the best service for the last eight years. They fixed what nobody else could on our ‘01 Toyota. Thanks Steve and Chris!

DEBRA H.
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/13/2019
Personable and courteous service
We brought our company vehicle in for repairs. We transport adults with disabilities to and from day program. Therefore, it's important to be able to receive timely repairs. Our passenger van was brought in to Fallbrook garage after morning transport and the repair was finished before afternoon transport . We didn't have to keep the vehicle we rented. This made us very happy.

MELANIE G.
03/06/2019
I recommend fallbrook garage to all my friends and family.

CG
carol g.
Acura RDX
03/06/2019
The customer service is awesome.
Everytime I come in here Steve the owner greets me and I feel he goes the extra mile to make his customers feel important.
He is fair and honest.
I used to only go to my Acura dealer but I always felt they talked me into work that was unnecessary.
Steve only does what is necessary and needed and I find that hard to find anymore in most auto repair facilities and dealerships.
You can trust Steve to be honest and straight forward.
Great place to take your vehicle!!

Ted M.
Vernon, FL
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Ted said that he likes the place's work and the way they treat people.

LG
les g.
San Diego, CA
Toyota Tundra
02/20/2019
Steve and Chris are really great.. I've been going there for years without any problems
Everything goes smoothly when you're there. I always get that feeling of trust

BR
Brandi R.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Brandi said she asked Mike to look at a lot of things and he was very good to explain everything to her.

mike s.
02/15/2019
Reliable, honest, stand behind their work
Steve and Chris take care of business going beyond fixing small things as needed .

MN
MARK N.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
02/14/2019
Great Job!
Took My little Red Miata in last week.I was driving De Luz Road and suddenly my shifter went SLOPPY. One of the best things about The Miata Roadster is the precise shifting of the 5 Speed Transmission. This would not stand! However I was not looking forward to the cost of the repair. Too my great surprise the job was VERY REASONABLY far less than I expected and they installed a New Shift Knob and and shifter boot saving me the job The Car looks and Runs Great! Well Done! Fallbrook Garage & Quick Lube ROCKS!

FF
frank f.
02/13/2019
Quality work and honest mechanics!
I have left reviews before and this update remains true to the previous ones. They are super reliable and fair on the prices for work done to our vehicles. My husband understands vehicles but doesn't want to work on them anymore. He really trusts Fallbrook Garage and Quick lube.. Would recommend them anytime. Thanks for the great service!

OA
olivia a.
02/07/2019
The service couldn't be better!
Don't hesitate to go here. The service is excellent and they are super friendly and caring!

WM
william m.
Toyota Prius v
02/06/2019
Honesty, reasonable & fair pricing, and dependable knowledge.
I moved to Fallbrook 2 1/2 years ago and was looking for a solid automobile maintenance and repair shop. They rated very favorably on Yelp and the exceeded even those expectations. Both Steve and Chris are highly professional, knowledgeable, courteous and timely. I would and do recommend them to anyone looking for terrific automobile mechanics and technicians. Sincerely, Willam (Willy) Moore