Overall Rating 4.8815808/5Overall Rating 4.8815808/5Overall Rating 4.8815808/5Overall Rating 4.8815808/5rating 4.8815808
Overall Rating 2.18421/5Overall Rating 2.18421/5rating 2.18421rating 2.18421rating 2.18421

MN
Mary N.
Savoy, IL
11/18/2019 Category: Service
waiting for repairs
While waiting for my car to be serviced Family Hyundai provided fresh coffee and donuts.

DK
Dennis K.
Oak Lawn, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/18/2019 Category: Service
excellent service
Jim Rich did an excellent job for me in Tom Salin's absence.

PP
Paul P.
Posen, IL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/16/2019 Category: Service
As always, my car was serviced as needed in a timely manner. The staff is polite and informative.
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 11/17/2019

Paul, Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

Ruth H.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Family Hyundai is a great dealership and provides FL great service!
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 11/17/2019

Ruth, Thank You for your greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

GH
Gerald H.
Homewood, IL
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle maintenance on my 2017 Sonata sport
I took my vehicle into Family Hyundai for regular vehicle maintenance (oil change). The service was performed in a timely manner and the service advisor Mr. Rich), treated me as a loyal customer. The waiting area at Family is customer friendly, with coffee, pastries, TV's and comfortable furniture. The customer service at Family is great.
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Gerald, Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

SO
Susan O.
Country Club Hills, IL
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Not all members of the "family" are equal
My review is based on the actions of almost everyone I interacted with. Brian (in service) was phenomenal! He went out of his way to help me through the process of working with my insurance company and called me several times to update me. He was polite and very knowledgeable. Crystal was also very kind and helpful when I was preparing to pick up my vehicle and also contacted the insurance company to get the required payment set up. Jim was also polite and helpful.
Unfortunately, Michael was just the opposite. Michael who identified himself as the service manager was rude and abrupt. He called to tell me my car was done and ready to be picked up. He gave me the price. When I told him that insurance was covering all but the deductible he indicated that he "isn't a body shop" and doesn't "deal with insurance companies". He told me that if I wanted my car I would need to pay and "handle the insurance on your own". He said the he "isn't going to wait 30 days to get the payment". He also added that if the insurance DID pay it would probably "be the wrong amount". All of this was said in a confrontational tone and quite disturbing. He indicated that he was leaving early that day because it was his birthday and he "wanted to get out of here".
I waited a short time and called back when I got Crystal who very kindly called the number the insurance company had given me, got the credit card from the insurance company to charge the required payment. I picked up my car and paid the deductible. I'm not sure why Michael was so rude but I will say that if he were my first or only contact with Family Hyundai it would have been my last contact with them. Fortunately, absolutely everyone else there has been wonderful, so I will go back. I will however do my best to avoid working with Michael.
I hope that Michael's birthday was happy and when he blew out his candles I hope he wished for patience and kindness.
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Susan, Thank You for completing the sure critic review. I will reach out for additional information from your last visit and make sure to address your concern. Thank You for your feedback and Have a Great Weekend!

James A.
Regular maintenance
Excellent service as usual. Tom Salin is a great service advisor and he is the only one that I deal with.
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

James, Thank You for your greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

Richard M.
Crest Hill, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
No Pressure Car Buying
At Family Hyundai we were treated with respect for our time and a no pressure approach by our salesman. He listened to our needs and provided two vehicles for a test drives. The negotiations went very smoothly once we made our decision. I had done my research, shared my information with Carlos, our Salesman, and consummated our purchase. A very pleasant car buying experience.
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Richard, Thank You for your greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Fast service
Good customer service

2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/12/2019 Category: Service
The people are helpful and friendly.
The people are helpful and friendly. They took me right away and the time went fast. I liked the TV station too and the pastry and coffee.

2019 Hyundai Kona
The Family
Service, sales, and the friendly environment.

Lemont, IL

GB
Gail B.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Very great service
Very friendly people from start to finish
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

Gail, Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit. Have a Great Weekend!

Section B.
2006 Hyundai Azera
11/08/2019 Category: Service
never had a problem with my service there.
Everyone there was so kind and helpful
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

Section, Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit. Have a Great Weekend!

Kezia S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Knowledgeable and Patient Service Advisors
I have had the privilege of working with very professional, patient and knowledgeable service advisors throughout my 14 years as a customer here. Tom Salin (my most recent service advisor is awesome!
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

Kezia, Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit. Have a Great Weekend!

John M.
great job
Did a great job
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

John, Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit. Have a Great Weekend!

JZ
Joseph Z.
Steger, IL
Oil Change
Thanks for the oil change!
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

Joseph, Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit. Have a Great Weekend!

11/06/2019 Category: Service
Service is good
Service is good

CU
Curt U.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Recently brought my 2018 Santa Fe in for 15,000 service. Service was excellent, fast and the cost was reasonable
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

Curt, Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit. Have a Great Weekend!

Lemont, IL
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
I needed an oil change. I made an appointment for 9 am Nov 1. I arrived at 8:45 and found the service dept already backed up. This was due to a horrible weather situation the day before. Likely, many customers with Thursday appointments came in on Friday. My oil change was not completed until after 10:30. I appreciate that these were unusual circumstances but I think 1h 30+ mins for an oil change with an appointment is a bit much. You need not worry, I am generally satisfied with Family Hyundai and I will continue to use them for service.
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

Thank You for completing the sure critic review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit. Have a Great Day!