Overall Rating 4.8730121/5Overall Rating 4.8730121/5Overall Rating 4.8730121/5Overall Rating 4.8730121/5rating 4.8730121
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

John K.
Midlothian, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/24/2019 Category: Service
I love my 4 Hyundai’s, I’ll keep buying from Family because of the excellent service I receive.

Robert S.
Orland Park, IL
06/24/2019 Category: Service
They did a fine job with my scheduled maintenance.

Peotone, IL
Friendly Service
Was very happy with the service I received!

Rose M.
Country Club Hills, IL
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Tom Salin
Helps keep my vehicle running properly. Pinpoints the problem and knows the solution.😃

PL

Robert L.
Worth, IL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Great people great service Mike kretchmer
I give this business a 20 out of 10
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

Bob, Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit. Have a Great Weekend!

GB
Gail B.
Richton Park, IL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent customer service
I can't say enough about the exceptional service that I have received in the 7 years being a customer at Family Hyundai that couldn't be possible without this outstanding staff. All the wonderful Service Advisors, a special thanks to Colin that is always so helpful, friendly, upbeat, very knowledgeable, just awesome, always keeping me updated on my vehicle which is 7 years old. Thank you to the very skilled mechanics, Joseph McDaniel and Esteban Montoya. What more could be said about this place, the waiting room has some of the best coffee and pastries in town.
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

Gail, Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for the next 7 years. Have a Great Weekend!

Charles C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great oil change
Family Hyundai always provides excellent service in a timely manner at a reasonable price.
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

Charles, Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit. Have a Great Weekend!

Barbara M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Always doing the best they can
This is my 4th car from this dealership in our family, why? ... because they have earned my loyalty by giving great service. They never gauge you, they are upfront and honest, plus they have a superior product and warranty. They stand behind what they sell and will do everything possible to keep you happy. I am vert pleased and that is why I come here first now. My family and I have owned many makes of cars for decades (Chevy/Olds/Buick/Cadillac, Chrysler/Ford, ACCURA, Lexus, and BMW's, and I, personally, feel this is the best place for me and my family that drive Hyundai lower to highest scaled models. There is a car here for everyone in your family... young to mature. Family Hyundai has my Best Seal of Approval than any other dealership on 159th St. Thank you and I look forward to continuing business with Family for a very long time.

Charles B.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Top Notch Service
What more can I say the Service at Family Hyundai is Always consistent with customer Service and Mike And Eric and the Service time always go beyond the call of duty to make things right!
Thank you and Keep up the Great work 👍

Posen, IL
Awesome
Friendly, Courteous and always with a smile.

2008 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2019 Category: Service
The young lady who processed my information was extremely kind. There was a bit of confusion with my service. I came in for a oil change & mentioned that my automatic start key fob wasn't working. I left with a new key fob that doesn't have the automatic start option. Which I'm not too concerned with now...but what happens in the winter. All my service, including automatic start, has been completed at Family Hyundai and this is the only concern I have had! Family Hyundai service department is the best!!

LW
Lanissa W.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Fast courteous service
Call and they took me right in, the customer service was great
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

Lanissa, Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit. Have a Great Weekend!

Jeffrey K.
Midlothian, IL
2015 Hyundai Azera
Customer service
Had oil change and tire rotation
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

Jeffrey, Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit. Have a Great Weekend!

CK
Catherine K.
Bolingbrook, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
The people at Family Hyandai
I have found all the people at family Hyundai including receptionist, Sales, and service to be exceptional.
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

Catherine, Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit. Have a Great Weekend!

Dorothy
customer sevrice
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

Thank You for your greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit. Have a Great Weekend!

Palos Heights, IL
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Fastest Oil Change Ever!
I was in and out of the service shop in under 30 mins.

SY
Susan Y.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Good service and great atmosphere at Hyundai. Reliable work always done.
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

Susan, Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit. Have a Great Weekend!

KC
Kenona C.
Park Forest, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/14/2019 Category: Service
This place rocks!!
Always 5 star treatment at Family Hyundai
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

Kenona, Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit. Have a Great Weekend!

CO
Clare O.
Darien, IL
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Tom was great!
Tom was wonderful! Very professional and kept me updated on how long I’d be waiting for my car to have its inspection, oil change, and AC repair.
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

Clare, Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit. Have a Great Weekend!