Overall Rating 4.8666667/5Overall Rating 4.8666667/5Overall Rating 4.8666667/5Overall Rating 4.8666667/5rating 4.8666667
Overall Rating 2.13333/5Overall Rating 2.13333/5rating 2.13333rating 2.13333rating 2.13333

KR
Karen R.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Starter
Tom keeps me coming back. He provides great customer service always

Homewood, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Extraordinary service
Extraordinary service

Jennifer W.
Country Club Hills, IL
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Oil change with a smile
I didn’t have an appointment on this day and was able to get in and out at a reasonable time. Thank you for great service.

PA
Patrick A.
Orland Hills, IL
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Service was prompt and and efficient!

03/23/2019 Category: Service
EXCELLENT
I always bring my car here for repairs, from the little things like head light replacement to oil changes or whenever my car isn't driving at it's best! And every time I come I feel like I am being listened to about my concerns. This is a place where I can feel safe enough to know that they are not going to tell me anything to get money out of me! Keep being the best Family Hyundia.

GP
Ghanshyam P.
Excellent service people
Excellent service dept.
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 03/24/2019

Ghanshyam, Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

Robert B.
good service
good courteous service THANK YOU>
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 03/24/2019

Robert,Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Oil Change
Good service department

Daniel C.
Timely
Had an appointment, got in on time, finished early. GREAT
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 03/24/2019

Daniel, Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

2010 Hyundai Sonata
Timely cost effective service
Timely cost effective service provided

Comfortable waiting area

JE
Joe E.
Justice, IL
2009 Hyundai Tucson
03/21/2019 Category: Service
For me, it's the service and customer dedication that puts Family Hyundai above the rest.
Family Hyundai Service Department:

Like the title says, It's the customer service attitude of my customer service tech Mike Major. Since I have been taking my 2009 Tucson in for service, Mike has been above helpful by answering all my questions and offering suggestions on my maintenance issue.

I would like to commend Mike for the action he took on Thursday, March, 14 2019 when I came in the middle of the afternoon with an emergency brake issue. He, without hesitation advised me that my Tucson would be unsafe to operate and that my vehicle would have to remain at Family's repair facility until the service department could order an essential part to repair the problem. When he found out that we would have no transportation to get back home, he afforded my wife and I with a loaner car. How is that for customer dedication !

On Friday the 15 of March Mike contacted us to let us know that the service department had received the part and that my vehicle would be ready later on that evening. However, since I would have been unable to pick up my Tucson that evening, he suggested Saturday March 16. Now, how was that for service !

Now,if you ask me if we would purchase another Hyundai, it would have to be from Family Hyundai. To add, yes we would recommend Family Hyundai to friends and neighbors, no doubt. One more thing, THANKS MIKE AND THANKS TO YOUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT FOR ALL THE FINE WORK.

Joe B. Egas

708-280-2250
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 03/24/2019

Joe, Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. It's always great to hear we were able to make the service process a little less inconvenient. I'll be sure to pass on the kind words to Mike. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

Mary W.
Country Club Hills, IL
2019 Hyundai Kona
Fast and Friendly
Service was completed in an efficient time frame. Staff was friendly and helpful.
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 03/24/2019

Mary,Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

SJ
Sharon J.
Orland Park, IL
Service advisor
Mike Major was great
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 03/24/2019

Sharon,Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

CG
Carl G.
South Holland, IL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Best service ever
Best service ever
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 03/24/2019

Carl,Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

BE
Brittanee E.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Car wash and quick service
Always an efficient process with family Hyundai
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 03/24/2019

Brittanee, Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

VS
Vernon S.
Orland Park, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, direct dialogue with the customer.
I've been getting all my service at Family since I bought my 1st Santa Fe in 2010. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 03/24/2019

Vernon, Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

Mokena, IL
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Great experience
My rep was cordial, knowledgeable, and efficient. He was able to give me a finish time which was very important to me.

SA
Scott A.
Alsip, IL
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 03/24/2019

Scott, Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

GW
Gordon W.
Matteson, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/20/2019 Category: Service
I"m Never Disappointed
Another outstanding visit to the Hyundia service department at Family Hyundia. EVen though I didn't have an appointment when I arrive I was greeted with a smile asked what could be done for me. I explained that the 2013 Santa Fe was making a creeking sound from the left front when driving the vehicle in tempertures below 35 degrees. The service writter asked if he could drive the vehicle to better understand where the noise could be originating from. After a short drive the service manager agreed that there was a noise in the left front that should not be there. The vechicle was brought in under the original warranty but the service technician could not hear the problem.
Since the vechicle was originally brought in for the problem under warranty, the service writter is working to see if the repair can be done at a reduced cost.

LR
Lisa R.
Bradley, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Purchased used 2013 Santa fe Sport
Recently I purchased a 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe from Family Hyundai. They were very professional and worked hard to get me the best deal. They even noticed that the vehicle needed new front brakes and delayed delivery for a day so they could put brand new front break pads on it. I believe they went above and beyond with customer service. They even gave me a full tank of gas. Would do business here again! Thank you Family Hyundai of Tinley Park, IL.
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 03/24/2019

Lisa,Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.