Diane C.
Frankfort, IL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/30/2020 Category: Service
It’s not the service
It’s not service. Was the quality of car. Having to bring it back for service. Only having it for 3 weeks
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 12/01/2020

Diane, Thank You for your feedback. I just wanted to make sure we were able to resolve the concern with your Santa Fe and if I can be of any additional assistance please give me a call. You will be receiving a survey rescore which rates us on how we addressed the concern and your help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Again and Have a Great Day!

PM
Paul M.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/29/2020 Category: Service
Terrible wait for an oil change
Waited an hour and a half for an oil change and tire rotation. Express my a**
MK
Michael K., SERVICE MANAGER from Family Hyundai responded on 12/01/2020

Paul:  Thanks for your response.  1.5 hours is not bad for someone who just walked in without an appointment on a holiday week.  We take all appointments before our walk-ins and work those in when we can. I can understand your frustration but we run 150 cars per day out of our service department and try to accomindate everyone as best as we can.  If you would like to schedule an appointment for your next visit it would be to your advantage.  We do not perform oil changes in 15 minutes.  Even with an appointment it will take 45 minutes with the inspection and a car wash.  If you are looking for an oil change to be done in 15 minutes we just can not do it in that time frame.  I  hope this helps you in the future and hope we can do better for you on your next visit.  If you would like to discuss this further I can be reached at the dealership from 9-4.  Happy Holidays

MICHAEL KRATSCHMER
SERVICE MANAGER
FAMILY HYUNDAI

Downers Grove, IL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Walk in service quicker than expected
Was quoted 2-2.5 hours for walk in service on my car (which I expected-- I looked at the schedule online previously and saw appointments were booked for weeks) but my actual wait was about half of that. Service was great too.

Manhattan, IL
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Disappointed in service department, again.
This service department used to be great. The last few times here have been very inconsistent with service and a priority to the customer. I don’t know if they have a new service manager or just the values of Family Hyundai have changed. I have two Hyundai vehicles that are serviced here and now considering trying a different facility.
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 11/30/2020

Thank You for your feedback. We have had to hire many new Porters and a few Service Advisors and I apologize as they should have greeted you immediately upon arrival and the first available Advisor should have greeted you much quicker than what you experienced. Per your conversation with Fred I am sending a rescore and would ask that if this ever happens again please contact me as soon as possible so I can help immediately and make sure you receive a 5 star service experience every time you visit.
Thanks Again and Have a Great Week!

PL

Midlothian, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/25/2020 Category: Service
The service department.
Great workers no pressure to do things without my permission.
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Diane, Thank You for your greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

Matt M.
Mokena, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Family Hyundai is the best Hyundai dealer around.
Exceptional service and professional staff that actually cares about solving your car’s problems.
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Matt, Thank You for your greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

SY
Susan Y.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Everyone at Family Hyundai is courteous and the work is exceptional. Never a problem at Family Hyundai.
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Susan, Thank You for your greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

Midlothian, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service 30,000 mile
Bryan explained everything that would be done to my car and even arranged for a ride home and back to the service center.

SF
Sherry F.
Mokena, IL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Great Dealership
Family Hyundai is a dealership that is easy to work with, fair in pricing and has a great vehicle repair team. When I need maintenance done on my car they get me an appointment in a reasonable time and their charges are not a lot higher then if I took it someplace else that is not a dealership. I would highly recommend Family Hyundai if you are looking for a new vehicle.
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Sherry, Thank You for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

Dorothy W.
Park Forest, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Very good customer service
My service technician/customer service was knowledgeable, courteous and although it was very crowded they did not turn me away and it did not take a long time for service
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Dorothy, Thank You for your greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

DN
Dawn N.
Cedar Lake, IN
2020 Hyundai Kona
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Brought car in for an oil change . Was in and out employees very friendly and helpful
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Dawn, Thank You for your greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

BP
Brandon P.
Oak Forest, IL
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Everything was perfect
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Brandon, Thank You for your greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

Stephanie S.
Burbank, IL
11/18/2020
I went in to get a remote start installed and Al Pellizzeri was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. He took his time explaining everything to me and I love his positive attitude.
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Stephanie, Thank You for your greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

11/17/2020 Category: Service