MALINDA B.
Dunwoody, GA
Acura TL
09/24/2018
Honest and fair
I've been bringing my 2006 Acura TL here for a few years. It has just hit 105K miles and with regular TLC from Far East I fully expect it to reach at least 200K miles or more! Recently I thought that I needed to replace a belt, and had budgeted to do so at an appointment. Turns out that I had forgotten that I previously replaced it last year and they honestly told me that info and obviously did not charge me. Many other shops could have duped the customer! It's not a fancy place, but that doesn't matter when you can keep your car running for years!

Joe K.
Honda Civic Si
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the service at this business was excellent.

MATT M.
09/20/2018
Excellent service!
They made my oil change easy and did it promptly with little wait time. They also answered my question about a door hinge issue. Great job!

Rose G.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Rose's husband. He said that the service at this business is good.

WR
Walter R.
Dunwoody, GA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Walter said he is very happy with the work that was done on his vehicle.

AC
Angela C.
Decatur, GA
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Angela said she arrived, they got her vehicle in. . It quick, easy, and they were polite.

DV
DEBRA V.
Decatur, GA
Honda Civic Cpe
09/10/2018
Peace of Mind
I am so grateful for the excellent service my family has received over the years. Gordon, Rita, and the crew go out of their way to provide top notch automotive service in a timely manner and for a reasonable cost. I feel very well taken care of. I can always trust their recommendations.

LJ
Logan J.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Logan said that his vehicle is running smooth after service at this business. He recommends them.

JACQUELYN C.
09/06/2018
Totally trustworthy car service
I could not say enough good things about Far East. Suffice it to say that my next car will be a Honda or Acura just because of Far East's wonderful service.

Chris C.
Acura MDX
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Chris said that he already has recommended this business for service.

Bryant H.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Bryant said it was quick turnaround and easy but she wished the facility was open much later than 6pm.

PH
Phyllis H.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Phyllis said they are really, really honest. They did not find extra things wrong like most repair places do.

09/02/2018
Wouldn’t take my car anywhere else
They are honest, friendly, provide good work at fair prices. We have been using Far East for years and would not go anywhere else.

VO
VIRGINIA O.
09/01/2018
Wonderful Service
This is the only place I trust for honest and reliable service for my Honda. I highly recommend Far East Motorworks!

Clarkston, GA
Acura 3.5RL
Service on my 3.5 RL
The guys at Far East Motorworks are great work with. I’m pleased with the work that was done on my car.

08/24/2018
Excellent Customer Service. Honest recommendations. Fair pricing.
Excellent Customer Service. Honest recommendations. Fair pricing.

SG
SHAY G.
Acura TSX
Drop-in Oil Change Service
I needed an oil change for my Acura TSX and happened to drive by their sign. Fortunately they were able to get me in right away for my oil change. Waiting area was nice and bathroom was nice and clean. Customer service from staff was also nice. Would definitely recommend.

TH
TOM H.
08/20/2018
The usual, great service
Once again I am pleased to report an excellent experience with Far Easr Motorworks. From drop off to pickup, everything was great. It’s nice to have a car repair service we can count on.

TJ
TIM J.
Honda Accord Crosstour
08/17/2018
Super rave review for Far East Motorworks
Selected Far East and stay with them because I absolutely trust them, their word, their work, their recommendations. Always professional, on time and value that is the best. Unfortunately it is really difficult to find an honest and trustworthy car repair business these days. Far East is the best and I have nothing but the highest praise for them.

Honda Civic Sdn
08/16/2018
I truly thought that I had found a reputable company to repair my car.
I am very disappointed . Since moving to the city a year ago I have been in there 3 times for basic tune ups and most recently to have my brake pads changed. I was satisfied with the work and thought they were honest and competent. During the recent visit I advised that my AC wasn't cooling properly. I was told that I needed a new compressor at a cost of $1,100.00. I told them that I couldn't afford that and would just have to ride hot.

I just had the compressor changed less than 2 years ago while I lived in Florida. I thought it strange that it would be the same thing so soon. I got a second and a third opinion. I was told that the compressor was fine and my system was just a bit low on freon. They gassed it up for free. I am watching it and it is working PERFECTLY.

I must conclude that they are DISHONEST. Needless to say I will NOT be going back there.