KD
KATHERINE D.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/27/2020
I Will Come Here Forever
I have been using Far East Motorworks for my car maintenance for years now. A close friend recommended them to me and they are every bit as great as promised. They are affordable and honest and never try to upsell services that I don’t need. I will use them as long as they continue to operate.

NS
Nikke S.
Acura MDX
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Nikke said she had to wait a little bit. The employee was on a customer call and she had to wait a significant time before she was helped, but they were good overall.

GG
GEORGE G.
Roswell, GA
02/25/2020
2003 pilot, 250,000 miles.
Thanks for keeping us on the road, Gordon.

ROSS S.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/25/2020
Always great service. Finds any issue you are having and let’s you know if they need to be fixed then or if they can wait. Never pushes unneeded repairs.

BT
BOB T.
02/22/2020
Mr bob toltzis
Very nice people to deal with

Decatur, GA
02/21/2020
First Time at Far East Motorworks.
i’ve heard about the great work this shop does and the affordable cost cs big box service station, so when i had an issue, they were willing to help immediately and deliver results quickly. Great communication, great price.

MISSY H.
02/19/2020
Always Honest, Reliable and Kind
I have been using Far East Motorworks for 6 years after having it recommended by friends. They never try to up - sell you. They telling you in clear terms what is happening with your car, which repairs are really needed right away and which can wait. The cost is always exactly what you were told. They have kept my car running great and make having car repairs less stressful. I highly recommend them.

02/18/2020
really satisfied
These guys always deliver on what they say. It is a pleasure to do business with them.

EB
Edward B.
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Edward said this business does the job.

Marietta, GA
Honda Accord
02/07/2020
Long Road Ahead for this Accord Wagon
Far East Motorworks repaired, replaced and performed extensive work on this Accord Wagon at my request. I will doing some extensive long-distance driving in this '95 Wagon and it needs to be in tip-top shape. I'm comfortable with the extensive work that was recently done on this Accord Wagon. I'm hopeful that I can continue to drive it well until I hit the 300k mile mark.

I intend to continue to bring all of my repair needs and wants to Far East Motorworks in the foreseeable future.

NN
NOLA N.
Decatur, GA
02/07/2020
Honest, Fair, Thorough and Consistent
We have brought our cars to Far East for more than a decade and would not go anywhere else. We’ve always received a call explaining the work to be done and providing us with an estimate. We trust Far East and have peace of mind when we leave our cars. We know we we will be taken care of well and in a professional manner.

NF
NAPOLEON F.
Suwanee, GA
02/06/2020
Outstanding Service Provider
Far East Motorworks is a wonderful place to have your vehicle serviced. They will not rip you off like the car dealership service departments. Just give them a chance to verify what I say.

JANE W.
Honda Element
02/05/2020
I believe everyone at FEM treats customers fairly and provides good service.

DEB S.
Honda Element
02/04/2020
Gordon & Rita make this place great. They are both so knowledgeable about Hondas.
Been taking my 2004 Honda Element to Fareast Motorworks since its first needed service. So grateful for this shop that has helped so much with keeping my 15+ year old car in good running condition.

BO H.
Acura MDX
02/04/2020
Honesty
Gordon is fantastic and never tries to push repairs that are not absolutely necessary. He always has the clients best interests in mind. I also very much appreciate that he specializes in Honda/Acura and is not a generic "work on all makes/models" mechanic.