JEFF B.
02/20/2019
Always courteous, fast, and honest service
I always take my Hondas to these guys. They do really good work. They treat the customer very well. And their prices are fair. Thank you Far East Motorworks for your Customer service and never pressuring me to have work I don't absolutely need!

02/20/2019
Far East motorworks: a great team!!
Rita, Gordon, And the entire team of Service providers/mechanics make Far East motorworks great!

Sierra S.
Snellville, GA
Acura MDX
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Sierra said the service was great. She stated she would like to thank them for searching out the parts for her vehicle and for keeping her safe.

TT
TOMMY T.
Honda Accord
02/18/2019
I took my 1995 Honda Accord into Far East Motors because the clutch switch allowing the starter to energize had broke. They replaced it later that day. I Personally spoke to Gordon, the owner, and he personally checked all of the fluids for me prior to me picking up the car after the business had closed.
Tommy TARR - the proud owner of a 24 year old Honda Accord 2-18-2019

GV
GEORGE V.
02/14/2019
Great place to take your Honda.
Good work, good recommendations, and fair prices. What else is there to say.

KH
KATHY H.
Acura TL
02/14/2019
Reliability and Honesty!
I have been taking my car/s to Gordon Gray for 25+ years. I have received only the best service from Far East Motor Works! I never question any work that has been done on my car and leave knowing that my car has been taken care of! Gordon's business is what it is today because of his honesty and reliability, not to mention that his mechanics are the best! I would never take my car anywhere else!

VA
VIVIAN A.
02/12/2019
Love this place
I have never come up with something they can't affordably fix. Take your car here!

JUDY B.
Sugar Hill, GA
02/11/2019
Good, honest, concerned
I have been using Far East with confidence for 31 years. They take all the stress out of car maintenance. Thank you ALL for your good work!

LF
LESLIE F.
02/08/2019
Awesomely
Will never go to dealership again. This place is wonderful!

GM

IS
INGRID S.
Honda Civic Si
02/06/2019
I've been going to Far East Motorworks for several years. They always provide excellent service, and their prices are fair and reasonable.

02/06/2019
Diagnosed and resolved an on going problem. I recommend Far East Motorworks to anyone driving a Honda. The will provide Top Notch service at a fair price.

MARK H.
01/29/2019
Prvcided our family with 28 years of excellent service!!!
Gordon has given us 28 years of faithful and fair service. We continue to purchase Honda's solely because of the service we receive from Far East. It's like finding a good doctor...you don't ever change! Thanks Gordon, Rita, John and the rest of Far East Motorworks staff!

CR
COOKIE R.
01/29/2019
Great experience
I’ll probably always buy Hondas just to use these experts ❤️

ROBERT S.
01/28/2019
Stellar service from the whole staff!
Rita, at the front desk, Gordon, the owner, and the whole staff are very nice, knowledgeable and genuinely concerned about making sure you understand any needed repairs; your options and costs. Always quality work!

JIM L.
Honda Element
01/25/2019
Always a great experience!
Always a great experience with Far East. Honest and dependable.

Lithonia, GA
Acura MDX
01/24/2019
Satisfied
Made appointment, service was on time and excellent!

PM
Peter M.
Decatur, GA
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Peter said the business is very responsive, they gave him updates and information to repair another issue with a quote. He said the quote was very reasonable.

LV
LAURA V.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/15/2019
Best Service Ever
Best service ever and the prices were very competitive! The staff were very friendly and helpful! I will definitely make this my place for maintenance and service!

01/15/2019
Have trusted them with my Honda for years.
Have trusted them with my Honda for years and never been disappointed.