10/25/2018
Reliable shop
Brought my Honda in for some cosmetic work and they did a fantastic job. There rates were reasonable and they were able to complete the work in one day. Dropped off the night before. Will be coming back for additional service.

NF
NAPOLEON F.
Suwanee, GA
10/25/2018
Another Outstanding Service Visit
I went in for an oil change. The service technician determined my front rotors needed machining. It makes you feel good to know that your vehicle is being maintained properly to keep you safe.

BL
Betty L.
Kennesaw, GA
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Betty said that she would definitely recommend this business for service.

GS
Gloria S.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Gloria said she learned of long term relationships with customers at the place and tried it. They took care of what she asked and did not try to up sell her. She is pleased with them.

LE
LAURA E.
Honda Fit
10/21/2018
Honda Service Number One Choice in Atlanta
I have been a customer of Far East Motor Works for the life of 2 cars. I would not think of trusting my auto to any other mechanic. I live in a completly different part of town but still get my car there, and take the nearby Marta station back to my area. You'll save it with the honest opinions and service that you recieve here. These people can spot Honda problems and know how to diagnose properly, because of decades of experience. They give you the worst and best case scenario. And most times, end up repairing for best case and never upsell you. As a woman, I need a mechanic that I can trust. I found one in Far East Motor works.

GW
G W.
Acura TL
10/20/2018 Category: Service
G said the business has consistently provided good service.

JON K.
Tucker, GA
10/18/2018
❤️ these folks!!
We have been taking our Hondas to Far East for about 12 years. They take very good care of our cars. In fact, they were the reason we replaced our Hondas with new Hondas!

Reliable, competent, friendly
Far East was recommended to me by a retiring mechanic who knows his peers and he was absolutely correct. Far East is a no nonsense operation that can be trusted with your Honda. They are knowledgeable and honest.

PD
PATRICK D.
Complete and Professional
Glad I found an excellent place to have my 11 year old Odyssey serviced. I'm sure I'll be able to get over 200K miles out of it now.

DE
DANIEL E.
Acura RDX
10/17/2018
Great service and fair price
If you have an older Honda or Acura, this is the place to go. They can fix anything, do it quickly and for a fair price.

STEVE B.
Decatur, GA
Acura MDX
10/16/2018
As usual perfect
I would give it 6 stars if it were free.

CYNTHIA B.
Tucker, GA
10/16/2018
Great Car Care.
We have had decades of great service at Far East Motorworks. And still choose Honda products because they are an AWESOME service place to go to.

JIM L.
Honda Element
Great service as always!
Far East is the best and most honest service for your Honda in Atlanta.

KEVIN B.
10/13/2018
You went Above and beyond my expectations!
You went above and beyond my expectations!! Found my car key after I spent 7 hours looking for it!!!!’ Thanks so much! I ALWAYS get such great and personalized service here.

LYNN S.
Acura MDX
Great service as always!
Can't say enough good about Far East Motorworks. Started coming to them in the early '90s when owned a Honda. Now they service my Acura. Always honest, fair priced and get it right the first time. Highly recommend.

CONSTANCE PINDER B.
10/06/2018
Highly Recommended
Far East Honda is a great repair shop. They do great work at a reasonable price. We are so glad we found them.

Lina S.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Lina said the service was fine. The employees were easy to work with, flexible, easy to schedule and followed her directions for communicating with her.

NG
Nikiah G.
Fairburn, GA
Acura TSX
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Nikiah said the customer service was very knowledgeable.

CD
Carla D.
Douglasville, GA
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Carla said it was her first time using this business. She enjoyed that they were precise. They provided follow up paper work. Also gave good clear instructions. She was very happy to have found them.

Jon W.
Snellville, GA
Honda Element
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Jon said he has used this business for years, they are fantastic.