Sue H.
Acura MDX
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Sue said she trusts this business.

EK
Erin K.
Acura ILX
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Erin said the service is great and the business exceeds expectations every time.

LT
Lon T.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Lon said the staff didn't recommend unnecessary services.

RICK S.
Buford, GA
Acura RSX
05/17/2018
Always great service. Would not take my Acura anywhere else
I have been taking my Honda’s and Acura to Fae East since maybe 1981/1983. Always get great service, very good recommendations from Gordan and his crew.

CD
CHARLES D.
Acura MDX
05/15/2018
Great shop!
I am so glad that I found Far East Motorworks. Their service and prices were great. My car was ready the same day I dropped it off. I will be returning for future service.

Anonymous avatar
Tucker, GA
Acura TL
05/10/2018
Quick, easy, convenient.
Quality work at reasonable prices. Recommended.

BL
BARBARA L.
Decatur, GA
05/07/2018
The Best
The folks at Far East Motorworks are wonderful. No nonsense, expert work, very professional.

STAN S.
05/05/2018
Would not take my car anywhere else!
Far East knows everything about what my car needs. Always honest and always fixes whatever needs doing. We are a lifelong fan!

KC
Kasey C.
Acura TL
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Kasey said he has been a customer for a long time. They are always consistent and do a great job. He is always happy with the service.

NB
Nick B.
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Nick said he was happy with the service.

VS
VICTOR S.
05/02/2018
Hassle free service
I started using Far East Motorworks through a referral and they’ve made my vehicle maintenance straight forward. I highly recommend them. A drawback is that they don’t work on the weekends, making it a little inconvenienced to have work done during the working week.

JJ
JEFF J.
04/27/2018
Best Honda mechanic in Atlanta.
I gave up the dealer maintenance awhile. Saving money, and I feel superior work. You get any pressure here for any needless service.

JAN L.
04/25/2018
Why I love these guys.
I know enough about cars to know what works and have amazingly fixed things in a pinch.
Far East knows what they're doing. They know my car. They know me. I treasure them. I even pop in when some weird noise or strange motion baffles me, and they tell me right away what it might be, what they can or can't do about it, when, and approximately how much it'll be. They have never steered me wrong.
I am a Loyal Customer!

TH
TOM H.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/25/2018
Civic standard maintenance
Excellent service and they stayed late to allow me to pick up after 6:00 pm.

STAN S.
04/24/2018
Would not go anywhere else with my Honda
Honesty, quality service, good work at a fair price! Have been going there for years.

Maria M.
Lilburn, GA
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Maria said the business did a good job.

EL
ELITA L.
Honda Civic Coupe
04/23/2018
Longtime customer
I have been a customer of Far Eat for over 10 years. The service has always been courteous, conscientious, and fairly priced.

JONATHAN S.
Honda S2000
04/20/2018
Fast, reliable and cost competitive service.
I was extremely pleased with the responsiveness initially on the phone and when I took the car in. They met every time commitment promised and completed the repair at a very competitive cost. I will definitely be back for other services as needed.

CLIFF H.
04/20/2018
My Go To Honda Shop
I have been using Far East Motorworks for over 20 years and they have always been great. I trust them to do the repairs correctly and not to sell me repairs i don’t actually need.

JOE P.
Marietta, GA
04/19/2018
Great experience
Great customer service, reasonable pricing. Vehicle was repaired right the first time.