David G.
Alpharetta, GA
Acura TL
08/27/2016 Category: Service
David said he liked the business because they provided good quality service.

AH
ART H.
Chamblee, GA
So Far, So Good!
This is the second time I've had to do repairs at Far East and, so far, I'm very satisfied. Not only are the repair costs phenomenal, but the customer service is great. Very friendly staff at Far East!

EB
ERIC B.
Avondale Estates, GA
Looking Out for their Customers
Every time I bring one of my Hondas in for any kind of service, the team always lets me know if there are any issues looming on the horizon. This makes me feel safe, and it also helps me plan future maintenance instead of having to react to problems as they come up.

PK
PETER K.
Dunwoody, GA
08/26/2016
Easy drop off and pick up, great prices, no complaints.
Have been using Far East Motorworks for a while now for both my Honda vehicles. They have been very fair and honest about repairs that are needed (or not needed) and I can't complain about the price. No fancy waiting rooms or shuttle service but that isn't a priority to me (I drop off my vehicles). Overall I have positive things to say about this business.

AW
ANGELA W.
Tucker, GA
08/26/2016
Trustworthy, Reliable, and Efficient!
I would only take my car here if given a choice. However, I had to take my Civic to the "only Honda dealer in I-285" for a airbag recall and oil change. I was promised that it would be ready for lunch, but I got it after 5:00PM and a note that I may need $1000 worth of work because the Tech found an "oil leak," a tire alignment, and 45K service. I left the dealer and made an appointment at Far East. In under 90 minutes, they performed my 45K service and assured me there was no leak and no need for an alignment. If I could, I would give them 10 starts.

ES
Eric S.
08/24/2016 Category: Service
Eric said the oil change was done in a timely manner and the business also told him his battery would need to be changed soon.

CL
Cam L.
Sharpsburg, GA
Honda Element
08/24/2016 Category: Service
Cam said the service on his vehicle was done in a timely manner and he was happy.

Chuck C.
08/24/2016 Category: Service
Chuck said he is very pleased with the professionalism and service provided by this business.

RJ
Ronnie J.
Decatur, GA
08/24/2016 Category: Service
Ronnie said the service was excellent.

Jane W.
Honda Element
08/24/2016 Category: Service
Jane said it was a good visit. They always do a great job. She has been going there for years.

BENJI S.
Brookhaven, GA
Acura MDX
08/21/2016
Price
Both visits the bill total was less than the estimate. Honest people.

JOYCE W.
08/21/2016
Very Knowledgable. Service is Completed on Time
I have been taking my 2005 Honda CRV to Far East Motorworks for several years now. I have always found them to be honest, prices are fair, and service is completed when they say it will be. I am very happy with them and will continue to have my car serviced there.

NI
Neal I.
08/19/2016 Category: Service
Neal said they provided good service.

PH
PATRICK H.
08/18/2016
Nice people. Reasonable pricing.
This was my first visit and I was treated with respect and was happy with the price and service to my car.

RU
Richard U.
Woodstock, GA
08/18/2016 Category: Service
Richard said the business is very professional. They explained exactly what they were going to do.

DO
Damni O.
Norcross, GA
08/15/2016 Category: Service
Damni said he likes this business because they tried to help him and accommodate him. He liked how they showed interest and how they felt apologetic because they could not fix the problem. He will be going back.

CT
COREY T.
Marietta, GA
08/14/2016
My baby Accord Wagon maybe 21, but she can hang with the Big Dogs!
I'm appreciate that Far East Motorworks took the time to diagnose and repair the brake lines to my Accord EX Wagon. Even though it only has 153k miles on it, it is my hope that I can continue to safely drive it up to 200k. I'm familiar with the old adage that the older a car gets, the more it will cost to operate (give or take) when it comes to unexpected repairs. Nevertheless, I trust FE MW to provide me with a fair cost of repair and to accurately repair it correct on the first attempt go round. If you have a Honda or Acura, then this is the place to have any type of repairs (large or small) handled.

PS
PHIL S.
Dacula, GA
08/14/2016
crv review
Gordon has been taking care of my cars since he opened. I trust him.

DON G.
Chamblee, GA
08/12/2016
Outstanding people, Outstanding Service
Far East Motorworks provides excellent service through helpful and knowledgeable people. People that are genuinely interested in integrity and a focus on customer service that avails a fair, honest and expert assessment resulting in proper repairs at a fair cost. There is no other shop my Honda will ever visit.

MICHELLE S.
08/12/2016
Honesty and knowing that you are getting great service!
I appreciate everyone at Far East-their up front and honest opinions about what your car needs- without charging extra or ripping you off with services your car doesn't need!