JJ
JEFF J.
04/27/2018
Best Honda mechanic in Atlanta.
I gave up the dealer maintenance awhile. Saving money, and I feel superior work. You get any pressure here for any needless service.

JAN L.
04/25/2018
Why I love these guys.
I know enough about cars to know what works and have amazingly fixed things in a pinch.
Far East knows what they're doing. They know my car. They know me. I treasure them. I even pop in when some weird noise or strange motion baffles me, and they tell me right away what it might be, what they can or can't do about it, when, and approximately how much it'll be. They have never steered me wrong.
I am a Loyal Customer!

TH
TOM H.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/25/2018
Civic standard maintenance
Excellent service and they stayed late to allow me to pick up after 6:00 pm.

STAN S.
04/24/2018
Would not go anywhere else with my Honda
Honesty, quality service, good work at a fair price! Have been going there for years.

Maria M.
Lilburn, GA
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Maria said the business did a good job.

EL
ELITA L.
Honda Civic Coupe
04/23/2018
Longtime customer
I have been a customer of Far Eat for over 10 years. The service has always been courteous, conscientious, and fairly priced.

JONATHAN S.
Honda S2000
04/20/2018
Fast, reliable and cost competitive service.
I was extremely pleased with the responsiveness initially on the phone and when I took the car in. They met every time commitment promised and completed the repair at a very competitive cost. I will definitely be back for other services as needed.

CLIFF H.
04/20/2018
My Go To Honda Shop
I have been using Far East Motorworks for over 20 years and they have always been great. I trust them to do the repairs correctly and not to sell me repairs i don’t actually need.

JOE P.
Marietta, GA
04/19/2018
Great experience
Great customer service, reasonable pricing. Vehicle was repaired right the first time.

SE
Sally E.
Tucker, GA
Acura TSX
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Sally said they were on time and courteous. They charged her what they said they would and she has no complaints.

JEFF S.
Decatur, GA
Review
I was very satisfied with service

BILL H.

JACQUELYN C.
04/14/2018
I feel my car is being taken care of for a reasonable price
See above. Also I appreciate referrals to tire places and body work places.

DWAYNE M.
Just Solid
These folks are just solid. They provide friendly and respectful customer service and their pricing is fair.

AY
ALEXANDRA Y.
04/13/2018
Excellent for 18 years
Consistently excellent service and price ovet the past 18 years I’ve been a customer.

WZ
William Z.
Norcross, GA
Acura RL
04/13/2018 Category: Service
William said he's done business with this facility before. This is the first time the mechanic has worked on this vehicle and the other place he took it wanted to replace 4 parts. The mechanic at this facility only replaced 1 part and everything is fine with his vehicle. He really appreciates how Rhea and Gordon take really good care of him.

DAYNA L.
Acura 3.2CL
04/12/2018
Acura repair
Excellent repair work and customer service. I will not allow anyone else to work on my car.

HF
HAROLD F.
Decatur, GA
Great Work
I had a transmission oil leak diagnosed and repaired. Some of the oil was replaced. The car runs better than ever. These folks didn't try to push me to do unnecessary work. This attitude is a refreshing change.

FG
FRANK G.
Honda Ridgeline
Family owned
Better service, friendlier, and less expensive than the dealership.

KH
KATHY H.
04/11/2018
Dependable, reliable, thorough are three words to describe Far East Motor Works!
Gordon Gray, the owner of Far East Motor Works, is the reason for the success of this great car mechanic shop! I have been bringing my cars to Gordon for 25+ years. His honesty, knowledge and reliability have proven to me over and over that I would never take my cars to anyone else!