MJ
MELANIE J.
Decatur, GA
05/08/2021
Excellent Service, Expert Mechanics, Trustworthy
We have been taking our Hondas to Far East for years. This recent service was no exception to their excellent service, expert mechanics and trustworthy evaluation of what your car needs. Highly recommend.

Honda Accord Coupe
05/07/2021
Excellent, efficient service.
Excellent, timely service, reasonable prices. Provide service status, what to expect regarding future service on brakes, tires, etc. I'm new to the shop and very pleased.

JIM D.
05/07/2021
Good work Good customer service
They do great work. They get it done fast and are very helpful.

AL
AMY L.
05/06/2021
Far East Motorworks is the best. Whether for an oil change or major repairs, they are honest, fair and do terrific work!

RICK S.
Buford, GA
Acura RSX
05/05/2021
Gordon and his team are always truthful a out what my car needs and doesn’t.
I have been going to Far East Motorworks since the early 80’s. And I drive over 30 miles now to take my Acura back to Gordon when it needs something. I really trust him and his team. As long as I have this Acura, I will take it back to Far East. I’m about to break 270,000 miles. Keeping it to 300k. Gordon said it would make it.

EP
ELMER P.
Honest and reliable
I’ve been bringing my Honda to Far East Motors for years, and every time, the team does not waste my time or money. The work (when stuff needs fixing) is done well and is a very reasonable price. If I ask them to fix something they can’t fix, they say “no charge” but they still took the time to look, and always try to help. They are the BEST place to take your car if you have a Honda, etc.

JE
JOSEPH E.
05/05/2021
Great service. Great people.
I've taken all my vehicles to the dealership for 15 years because I could never find someone I trusted to do it right. I have 3 young kids so having a vehicle that runs well is important but the dealership is so overpriced. These guys do top notch work at a fair price. So grateful to have found them!

VB
VIRGINIA B.
Tucker, GA
Honda Civic Coupe
Gordon is the best
Don’t trust anyone else with my Honda. Have been going to Fareast for years. Great service and reliable.

JOE S.
Tucker, GA
Crv
Fast and complete

CF
CAMILLE F.
Dunwoody, GA
05/04/2021
The Best Honda Experience!
Great service & great customer care.

JAN R.
Acura MDX
Honest service and guidance
I appreciate the honest service, clear guidance and recommendations and fair pricing.

BOB B.
05/04/2021
Very pleasant, easy to deal with. Knowledgeable
I felt really comfortable. Final bill was less than estimate. I like that they only deal with Honda, Accura and use Honda parts.

STAN H.
Acura RDX
05/04/2021
Great service and excellent customer service
My experience was great. They diagnosed the problem and provided a price. My car was available at the time promised. I am satisfied with my experience.

Honest
Far East is honest (never recommend work that is not needed) and reliable. They do quality work. Have told friends about them, and they have had similar experiences.

Honda Civic Cpe