STEVEN S.
Good service, fair price

Tim B.
Cumming, GA
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the staff did the job well at a good price.

BR
BO R.
Clarkston, GA
Acura 3.5RL
03/06/2018
Repair on a 2000 RL
The repair was completed in a short period time and at a responsible rate.

Michael B.
03/06/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the business always does a good job, and is reasonably priced.

WT
WENDELL T.
03/05/2018
Courteous, professional Service!
They get to you in a timely manner. They are completely up front about the costs. They get the job done!! There is no need to worry about your Honda when you're a Far East patron!

DON C.
Acura MDX
03/04/2018
Used Car Pre-purchase Inspection
Service was excellent but the price was high. $115. I've had other pre-purchase inspections done for around $50.

GC
GEOFFREY C.
03/03/2018
Great Service Good Advice
Once again FEMW came through! Gordon was very helpful and honest about a major repair (rear main crankshaft repair and replace)that my 2007 Accord will be needing but said that it should be OK until the next major service in 5,00 miles, Other work was completed and I was please with the work done.

DORIS S.
Honda Fit
03/02/2018
honest, reliable, quick service
I've brought my Honda Fit to Far East Motorworks for a few years now. I find them courteous, HONEST in their assessment of the work needing to be done, very easy to get an appointment, very thorough and great turnaround. I am totally pleased with their service and highly recommend them to everyone who has a Honda.

VW
Vanessa W.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Yorai. He said the employees were professional and provided quality service.

John K.
Honda Element
03/02/2018 Category: Service
John said he has used this business since 2007. He said this facility is the best in town and he always enjoys visiting with the staff.

JENNIFER B.
03/01/2018
Incredible service with a smile
When my Honda Pilot broke down, I looked up the nearest place that specializes in Honda’s. The reviews for Far East Motorworks were phenomenal so I had my car towed to their location. Their friendliness and professionalism was refreshing. The price for the repairs were very reasonable (much less than the dealership!!!) The turnaround time was quick too! I highly recommend this place for your Honda.

SL
SHELE L.
2007 Honda CR-V
Great service And fast. You been with the oil change only, I could tell a difference driving.

CL
CAROLYN L.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/24/2018
It is fast and honest work.
They are so nice and do quick and efficient work.

CR
COOKIE R.
Always excellent
I trust the people at Far East. They do great work and never suggest unnecessary services.

DAVID M.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/21/2018
Great job!!
Far East did great work on my car, gave me a fair price, and did everything in a timely manner. Best shop in Atlanta for Hondas.

GH
Greg H.
Honda Civic Si
02/20/2018
Service level
Prompt, friendly,reasonably priced, knowledgable, honest

LL
Lauren L.
Honda Civic Sdn
02/19/2018 Category: Service
Lauren said she hasn't had any problems with the service the business provided.

CHRISTIAN M.
Acura 3.2TL
02/18/2018
I am a happy new customer.
I had heard about Far East Motorworks from a colleague a long time ago and just never had the opportunity to take my car in for work.
When my 2001 Acura TL's break lights were out and I suspected it was the brake light switch/fuse, I called them up and made an appointment for the next day.
I dropped it off in the morning, and by noon, I got a text notifying me to call the shop. I called and found out that it was what I suspected, how much it was going to cost (not bad at all) and that it was ready to be picked up. They closed at 6, so I had plenty of time to uber back to the shop after work and pick up my car. Great experience.

DEBRA P.
02/16/2018
Great Honda Service
I have used Far East for years and have found them to be honest, trustworthy and reliable. They are very customer oriented. I especially appreciate the extra convenience of a drop off/pick up at the Chamblee MARTA station if needed.

LD
Logan D.
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Logan said they are the best in the business. He would highly recommend them.