NM
NICHOLAS M.
07/26/2018
Timely, fairly priced, up front service
Rarely do I come away from getting my car serviced without extreme frustration; however, Far East Motorworks proved to be a welcome exception. They called me within an hour of me dropping off the car to list out all of the problems they found on my 15 year old Acura. The list was accurate and in line with what I already knew about the car. I named the couple of issues that I wanted to deal with, and they serviced exactly what I asked them to without question. I will definitely be returning the next time my car has any issues.

LG
Lisa g.
Clarkesville, GA
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said the employees were friendly, easy to deal with and they delivered on time. The price was good.

07/23/2018
Excellent service!
Getting ready to go on a trip and needed a last minute oil change. Far East Motorworks was able to accommodate me - while I waited.

GB
Geoff B.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Geoff said the business' employees were very helpful and did not do any unnecessary work. They were accommodating with the schedule. He was very happy with the service, and will use it again.

JON K.
Tucker, GA
07/16/2018
My Mechanic
Far East is the only place I would take my Acura, they baby my car the same way I do.

Michael C.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Michael's wife. She said the employees provided good service at a fair price.

WB
William B.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mary. She said the staff were reliable and honest.

MARGARET P.
Acura RLX
07/11/2018
Excellent first experience @ Far East
Easy to schedule appointment, work done on time as promised, no surprises, fair prices! Won’t be headed back to the dealership~

Brian H.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Brian's wife. She said she would recommend the business for service.

Tricia M.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Tricia said the business did great work, were honest, and reasonably priced.

NE
Neil E.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Elizabeth. She said that they have always had good experiences with the place.

Michael S.
Duluth, GA
Honda Fit
07/05/2018
Dependable as always
We have been taking our Hondas to Far East for over 20 years. They have always done quality work and done it promptly. They have never recommended work that turned out to be unnecessary: on the contrary, we are often told that the problem isn't as great as we thought it was, or could be repaired more easily than expected. On the rare occasions that something went wrong, Gordon has always been quick to make it right. Except when a dealer repair is required, we would never have our Hondas worked on anyplace else.

JJ
Jessica J.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said the business does good work and they were done on time.

WC
Wilson C.
Honda Civic Coupe
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Wilson said his vehicle was in and out. The work was easy.

SHILPI W.
06/29/2018
Excellent as always
I was concerned about something that might have been related to a past issue with the van. Far East took no chances, had me bring it in, and check it all out. I appreciate the expertise, finding time quickly, and the feeling of being in good hands. Thanks for also going to the extra mile and checking everything out while you had the van.

GC
GEOFFREY C.
06/24/2018
Fixed the problem at a reasonable cost

Takera M.
Acura TL
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Takera said she was totally satisfied with the service, the pricing and the process.

JE
JOAQUIN E.
06/19/2018
Great, expert service
I've been coming to Far East Motorworks for years now, and I even used their recommendation for body work from North Perimeter Collision. They always provide expert, budget-friendly service. And they never try pushy sales tactics. They once forgot to call me when I car was ready to pick up, but comparatively that was a minor offense.

06/17/2018
My Go-to shop
Very short and reasonable wait - today was only an oil change. Appreciate the fact that they were able to recommend a good body shop.

John A.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
John said the employees were helpful and kept him informed. He was happy.