JENNIFER B.
03/01/2018
Incredible service with a smile
When my Honda Pilot broke down, I looked up the nearest place that specializes in Honda’s. The reviews for Far East Motorworks were phenomenal so I had my car towed to their location. Their friendliness and professionalism was refreshing. The price for the repairs were very reasonable (much less than the dealership!!!) The turnaround time was quick too! I highly recommend this place for your Honda.

SL
SHELE L.
2007 Honda CR-V
Great service And fast. You been with the oil change only, I could tell a difference driving.

CL
CAROLYN L.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/24/2018
It is fast and honest work.
They are so nice and do quick and efficient work.

CR
COOKIE R.
Always excellent
I trust the people at Far East. They do great work and never suggest unnecessary services.

DAVID M.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/21/2018
Great job!!
Far East did great work on my car, gave me a fair price, and did everything in a timely manner. Best shop in Atlanta for Hondas.

GH
Greg H.
Honda Civic Si
02/20/2018
Service level
Prompt, friendly,reasonably priced, knowledgable, honest

LL
Lauren L.
Honda Civic Sdn
02/19/2018 Category: Service
Lauren said she hasn't had any problems with the service the business provided.

CHRISTIAN M.
Acura 3.2TL
02/18/2018
I am a happy new customer.
I had heard about Far East Motorworks from a colleague a long time ago and just never had the opportunity to take my car in for work.
When my 2001 Acura TL's break lights were out and I suspected it was the brake light switch/fuse, I called them up and made an appointment for the next day.
I dropped it off in the morning, and by noon, I got a text notifying me to call the shop. I called and found out that it was what I suspected, how much it was going to cost (not bad at all) and that it was ready to be picked up. They closed at 6, so I had plenty of time to uber back to the shop after work and pick up my car. Great experience.

DEBRA P.
02/16/2018
Great Honda Service
I have used Far East for years and have found them to be honest, trustworthy and reliable. They are very customer oriented. I especially appreciate the extra convenience of a drop off/pick up at the Chamblee MARTA station if needed.

LD
Logan D.
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Logan said they are the best in the business. He would highly recommend them.

NB
NANCY B.
02/12/2018
Great work!
I used Far East Motorworks with my 2014 Honda CRV. As usual, they were terrific! Honest, reliable and they were able to complete the work when I needed it done. It's rare to trust a mechanic, but I have full fait in FEM, and refer as many folks as possible. Thank you for everything you do!!

SD
Stacey D.
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Stacey said the staff were very honest about what was wrong with her vehicle, and she was really happy with what they did.

AH
Allie H.
Acura TL
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Allie said this business is very trustworthy. She is a customer because they specialize in Honda vehicles.

KRISTIN B.
02/11/2018
Awesome service!
Super quick turnaround, friendly, no pressure staff and excellent work - who could ask for more? Far East replaced the clutch in my '04 Honda Accord. The car now runs perfectly and the work was done in about a day and a half. This shop really cares about the work they do and the experience is so much better than going to a dealership. Far East has been referred to me by 2 different people and I completely understand why! I will continue to trust them with my vehicle.

RL
Rita L.
Buford, GA
02/10/2018
Excellent as usual
Far East Motors performs excellently as usual. Ready as promised, estimate on target. Professional, courteous and as helpful as always. Thanks again Gordon and team for another perfect encounter.

Colleen B.
02/09/2018
Oil change appointment
Started work on my car on time, had the job done in 20 minutes - always dependable!

Michael C.
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he is very happy with them. They squeezed him in and did a great job. It was at a good price.

BP
BOBBIE P.
02/08/2018
Years of consistent good service
Gordon and Rita and the mechanics are wonderful, courteous, and informative. They've helped me understand warranty items, locate the most reliable Honda dealership in the area, and only recommend truly needs servicing. They will also drive you to the near-by MARTA station (if you don't want to walk) or come pick you up - if you ask them. I have recommended them to several folks over the years. I had an old 4-door Honda Accord (V-6) and now have a 2013 Cr-V. These folks know Hondas!

STEVE B.
Acura MDX
02/06/2018
Always efficient, always fast, always courteous.
Mechanics are always on the list of the least trusted people. These guys destroy that stereotype. You can trust these guys. They will explain what they are doing, why they are doing it. They always will tell you what should be expected down the line. I bring my 19 year old car, my 15 year old car and my 14 year old car. They keep running and running and I credit these guys for a big part of that.

AC
Amy C.
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Amy said this facility is really good.